Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (10687 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
poceda:

Easyman, with all the time you spend sucking in all the pity and cuddling remarks passed at you when are you going to get up and start living again cos bro you are really getting on my nerves with all the thanks and reply you are dishing out.
Man, it has happenend it has happened move ooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn.
Bro i'm still alive and living, i'm moving on alreadddy.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
poceda:

GUYS GUYS GUYS. See the way you all are cuddling and handling and consoling each other because a girl played a fast one on one of your kind.
Supposing a lady called easyman MUGU now, we wont hear the last of it.
EASYMAN no offence but Thumbs up to that girl, at least "one goal". Lets have a case of guys being at the receiving end of the bad side of life. I'm not supporting evil oh but guys lets admit, una own toooooooooo much.
Is that what you think? is it coming from your heart?
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2010
candyshore:

true, and stop worrying let God do dat 4 u. just engage urself with friends and family u will be fine with time.
You're right, i'm doing that already.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
I really feel for you, been there done that. You need to wake up man. I did not have much time to read your post but sounds much like the same things an heartless girl will do. Stories are always the same. You have to move on. Come to think of it, there are thousands of girls out there and she's definately not the best. So she left you with the chances of meeting someone better. Thats my mindset when i break up.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2010
DonChippy:

I really feel for you, been there done that. You need to wake up man. I did not have much time to read your post but sounds much like the same things an heartless girl will do. Stories are always the same. You have to move on. Come to think of it, there are thousands of girls out there and she's definately not the best. So she  left you with the chances of meeting someone better. Thats my mindset when i break up.
Don, i really appreciate your advice, i'm back to my feet, i always trying to think it never happened in the first place.
I'm now focusing my thoughts on better things and how  to make myself better.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by maury1: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2010
relationships are so hard and true love is even harder to find, its going to take some time to get past this and of corse we know time heals everything. the right person is out there trust and believe that and also trust and believe that you reap what you sow she will get hers its jus a matter of time. take all the time you need to heal cry mope around if you have to get it all out cus in the end you will meet that peerfect somebody
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by univerok: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2010
nobody  thank you for been sad. watch out for more of them.
this days you can hardly trust, but gather yourself together and move on.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Dimty(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2010
im sori abt wat hapnd @ poster.its realy sad dat most girl dont appreciate good guys, wel do not give up on love n im sure it wudnt give up on u.u just havent meant d good ones and honestly they are out there but i think they are few, dont worri,wen u are ready u ll find her
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
easy man, just take it easy man.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
maury1:

relationships are so hard and true love is even harder to find, its going to take some time to get past this and of corse we know time heals everything. the right person is out there trust and believe that and also trust and believe that you reap what you sow she will get hers its jus a matter of time. take all the time you need to heal cry mope around if you have to get it all out cus in the end you will meet that peerfect somebody
Thanks dear, i believe you, its just a matter of time like you said, I know God will do His bidding in due time.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2010
DonChippy:

easy man, just take it easy man.
Thank you Don, i'm doing just that.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by doctorlov: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
Time heal all wounds.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2010
doctorlov:

Time heal all wounds.
Yeah Doctor, i think it does.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
You only spend money for romance and not LOVE.

Most people mistake ordinary romance for LOVE.

You need money for romance, but LOVE does not need your cash to flourish.

Look for love and you do not need to pay for it.

Majority of babes and ladies in Nigeria are POOR and in reality, they need financial security for their safety and welfare. So, do not blame them if they offer themselves to the men who can afford to pay more for their romance.

Many guys in Nigeria lust after material babes and most of the material babes pretend to be innocent and modest, but they are only playing you for time before they hook the golden fish they want.
But If you the one, she will never leave you

Rich babes are the most secure girlfriends you can have, because they are not going out with you for your money. They are going out with you for fun or for love.

Every Nigerian babe has a price.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by amyg(f): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster,Take it eazy man,looks like its ur 1st hrtbreak.d hrt'll break till it bcomes elastic like kpomo.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by tai2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
Eazyman, how many of these Nairaland babes have come to this thread to tell you sorry or offer reasonable advice? But 98%of them are on other threads discussing how to eat money they didn't work for.

There are so few good ones that looking for those ones is like winning the lottery. Even the ones who pretend to be good don't have the guts to be bad or can't afford to be with their ugliness. Open your eyes and see what is cooking, true control is the only way to go. I test women just for laughs on a regular basis using money as bait and you'd be surprised to know how many of them bite. ALL OF THEM. Even the ones with boyfriends/fiances.

True control is not for younger men as you say, it is the way of the Alpha Male.Control your life before a woman controls it for you. Your 700k is gone now and you've wasted two years of your life, is that your definition of being a mature man. It's hard to swallow the bitter pill of truth but get the God will provide a woman mentality out of your mind.80% of the women on my hitlist are the so-called religious. Get real my brother and step out of the cocoon.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2010
tai2:

Eazyman, how many of these Nairaland babes have come to this thread to tell you sorry or offer reasonable advice? But 98%of them are on other threads discussing how to eat money they didn't work for.

There are so few good ones that looking for those ones is like winning the lottery. Even the ones who pretend to be good don't have the guts to be bad or can't afford to be with their ugliness. Open your eyes and see what is cooking, true control is the only way to go. I test women just for laughs on a regular basis using money as bait and you'd be surprised to know how many of them bite. ALL OF THEM. Even the ones with boyfriends/fiances.

True control is not for younger men as you say, it is the way of the Alpha Male.Control your life before a woman controls it for you. Your 700k is gone now and you've wasted two years of your life, is that your definition of being a mature man. It's hard to swallow the bitter pill of truth but get the God will provide a woman mentality out of your mind.80% of the women on my hitlist are the so-called religious. Get real my brother and step out of the cocoon.
Thank you Tai, i took time to read your thread on control, i personally got some learning points there, but from what you said above, it  means the ones you've tested so far (including the religious ones) readily go for the highest bidder, which means when bait isnt there anymore they disappear into thin air, would you wanna spend spend your lifetime with such? whats your take then? because at a point in time in your life you wouldnt like to be single anymore, so whats your advice?
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by HARDDON: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
women!!!!! , wiv head bowed, he walks out!,
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2010
amyg:

@poster,Take it eazy man,looks like its your 1st hrtbreak.d hrt'll break till it bcomes elastic like kpomo.
hmmmm___sounds funny tho but i'm doing just that, thanks.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2010
MaxyBrown:

People actually live on this nairaland like Alice in a wonderland- literarily.

Pele my broda e go beta, sooner or later- trust me

Many thanks Maxy, i'm optimistic it will.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by H2O2: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2010
you ain't gotta be depressed. There's lots of women out there for you to network with. I'm sure one of 'em is bound to get somewhere with you.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2010
Dimty:

im sori abt wat hapnd @ poster.its realy sad dat most girl dont appreciate good guys, wel do not give up on love n im sure it wudnt give up on u.u just havent meant d good ones and honestly they are out there but i think they are few, dont worri,wen u are ready u ll find her
@Dimty, Many thanks, i'll try not to give-up but i'm also being cautious at the same time, I trust God to guide me thru.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Peterwilliams(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2010
My brother these are girls way of life bt not all of them.i believe that we still have some homely and decent girls out there, since you are up to the task.,let her go and move on with your life, the lord will fight for you, just relax your mind and believe that everything will be fine ok may the lord with you and console in jesus name i pray amen.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2010
Peterwilliams:

My brother these are girls way of life bt not all of them.i believe that we still have some homely and decent girls out there, since you are up to the task.,let her go and move on with your life, the lord will fight for you, just relax your mind and believe that everything will be fine ok may the lord with you and console in jesus name i pray amen.
Thank you Peter, its so heart warming to have people like you around, you are really like a pastor, I say a big AMEN to your prayers. God bless you bro.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2010
Dimty:

Thanks Dimty, i'll try not to give-up but its rather an uphill task seeing that few you talked about but GOD has a way of doing things tho.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by kodewrita(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2010
@Eazyman, I have come to the conclusion that humans are not perfect and love is a form of perfection and hence cannot exist. I prefer to define what I am searching for differently.

I will settle for the kind of woman whose peace of mind seems to be directly linked to my happiness. Someone who wants to be with me more than anyone else. The sum total of all the actions of that person must add up to a deep desire to love and cherish me.

I say sum total because I dont want to expect them to love me all the time.

[size=16pt]In essence, life will not give the ideal to you, you must create it yourself[/size]
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2010
kodewrita:

@Eazyman, I have come to the conclusion that humans are not perfect and love is a form of perfection and hence cannot exist. I prefer to define what I am searching for differently.

I will settle for the kind of woman whose peace of mind seems to be directly linked to my happiness. Someone who wants to be with me more than anyone else. The sum total of all the actions of that person must add up to a deep desire to love and cherish me.

I say sum total because I dont want to expect them to love me all the time.

[size=16pt]In essence, life will not give the ideal to you, you must create it yourself[/size]
@Kodewrita, thanks man, there is certainly some wisdom in your write-up, [b]but what if you came across that one who appears in all aspect to make you feel you are all that matters to her and that her peace of mind is directly linked to you happiness as you pointed out, only for you to find out that terrible things you couldnt ever dream of are happening behind you back? [/b]how will you feel? you can also reach me on phone please, i think you may have some experiences to share as i have seen some sense in your write-up
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by eazyman(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2010
HARDDON:

women!!!!! , wiv head bowed, he walks out!,
God Knows best.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by harakiri(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
I feel for you man.I'm going through something similar but not as bad as yours (directly).I've "invested" a lot more than what you put in but that's not the issue.The point is, women are as unpredictable as the waves of the sea.They can be mild today and wild tomorrow.They don't think before they act.They only react to their "feelings".Don't ever think you can reason with a woman.It's totally impossible.

Personally as i am right now, i leave myself open to anything.I may be in a committed relationship with a lady but i am working on configuring myself to drop her like a hot potato the moment she starts acting up.If you are a Christian, learn something from Solomon who was acclaimed to be the wisest man ever in human existence.The dude had 700 wives and 300 concubines at his disposal.Think about that for a second.Why would the wisest man on earth not stick to one woman?He has them in excess so there is nothing like heartbreak coming into the scenario.Even if he slept with one woman each night, it would take three years before he came back to the same woman.

Women are not worth it man.Just try to find one you can put up with and another better one you keep on the side.That way, you stay focused.I learnt a lot from tai2.Read through his posts from time to time.That dude is resourceful.

End of!
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by InesQor(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2010
Damn!!! Some human beings are so heartless! undecided undecided undecided

@OP: Sorry o! Hope you eventually find someone to complement you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suck Her Brest And Milk Come Out / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.