Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign (46699 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Cyriloha(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2017
He laughed because his deaf who knows if his also dummmmm
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by cyborg123(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2017
angry
Just a little more time fellow Nigerians, just a little more time.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by QueenSekxy(f): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Politics it's not in your way
You will do well in a village meeting as their P.R .O
shatap..I wonder where your politics has led you to..begging to survive

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by jjjjj2017: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Politics it's not in your way

You will do well in a village meeting as their P.R .O
BMC is one of the hardest job on earth despite the fact that the pay is low.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by obonujoker(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

E pain am wella oh come enter am like pepper wey enter suys ... may God deliver you from this pain you are going through.

Vedaxcool.... so you are also supporting this impunity that you accused GEJ of?? its a pity though...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Democrat1c(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Let the tribal cold war on Nairaland stop already. There's beauty in diversity. There's so much strength in unity. Love knows no tribe.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Chaii!

Abóki dey call us jokers be that o.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by lelvin(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
A moment silence for our ghost President. #ResumeorResign
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by vedaxcool(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
obonujoker:

Vedaxcool.... so you are also supporting this impunity that you accused GEJ of?? its a pity though...
[/s]

Languish in your pains... I am enjoying it grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by ajepako(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2017
His action just matches a Yoruba proverb...

A ti ti ooje bo oloosha lowo, o ku baba eniti yoo bo..

Firefire, a jiire bi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by opeyemitee(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
If I were in his shoes, I would do same. Make him kill himsef
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by obonujoker(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Languish in your pains... I am enjoying it grin grin grin grin

Lolss... I am not pained.... just know that the world is round....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by RZArecta(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

E pain am wella oh come enter am like pepper wey enter suys ... may God deliver you from this pain you are going through.
I hope you're being paid very well for your ïdiocy like sarrki ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2017
sai baba come back to naija healthy oo,so we could know how to plan 4 this coming election
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari is a disgrace and a failure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by opeyemitee(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2017
ajepako:
His action just matches a Yoruba proverb...

A ti ti ooje bo oloosha lowo, o ku baba eniti yoo bo..

Firefire, a jiire bi?
What did you expect him to do? He should kill himself?
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:

BMC is one of the hardest job on earth despite the fact that the pay is low.

Egbon ni yen... Baba beji....kilon pop?
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by jjjjj2017: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
supersystemsng:

Egbon ni yen... Baba beji....kilon pop?
baba mi,I dey o.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by shevy878: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
That protest was a waste of time and resource. It can't work against a Northern President.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Buhari is a disgrace and a failure

Buhari's a failure to people who had high expectations of him....sowwie
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by cyberwinner1(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
hakeem4:
anyhow, buhari needs to write an essay on how he spent his holiday not less than 450 words

When he's back
lemme give you his digits, so that you can tell him.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Fadiga24(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that he can laugh, Impeachment proceedings would have been started against him in saner countries.

It is only in Nigeria that fools would still support that ineptitude of a man.

LORD LUGARD! LORD LUGARD!! God punish your father.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Ah Ah Ah Ah, Oh Oh Oh Oh Lemme laugh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Laugh and laugh your soul to hell
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
The vp is on ground and is very active. U guys should allow the president recover fully and stop this sentimental complains unless hes breaking any constitutional law required by his office. Most people protest don't even like d president or care for his health.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by sweatlana: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by hatchy(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Just imagine a whole President that was voted to rule over a country confidently relaxed and watching TV and laughing with his yellow gworo teeth in strange country for over 100 days and some people don't see anything wrong in that,abi?

Nigeria is in the brink of disintegration and nobody seem to care and the few voice that spoke up are laughed at and called all sorts of names.

The mighty Iroko tree in my village fall on those holding us to ransom in this country.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by hatchy(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Just imagine a whole President that was voted to rule over a country confidently relaxed and watching TV and laughing with his yellow gworo teeth in a strange country for over 100 days and some people don't see anything wrong in that,abi?

Nigeria is in the brink of disintegration and nobody seem to care and the few voice that spoke up are laughed at and called all sorts of names.

The mighty Iroko tree in my village fall on those holding us to ransom in this country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by hakeem4(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
cyberwinner1:
lemme give you his digits, so that you can tell him.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by femo122: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by paradigman(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
My President, Mohammadu Buhari will return soon. He will return hale and hearty to resume his role as the President of Nigeria.

He will complete his tenure. I am believing God for his complete healing and restoration.

Today as always, I prayed for him and had heavens confirmation that God heard and accepted our prayers.

Long live PMB
Long live Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by sashx(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
GoggleB:
I just need him to grant interview to our of this news channel in london.

Not showing us visiting day's picture every time

Nd wo r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.