Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign (46690 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Hardeysolution(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari is making steps to resign.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by okerekeikpo: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
This man is really joking with us but sadly there is nothing we can do about it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Naziridamos: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Can u imagine the lunatic president

It can only happen in Nigeria

When a nation becomes a joke everyone goes separate ways

But Yoruba and abokis are afraid to bear the name alone

Remember

We fought for oil not for unity

We are not the same
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by pellummy(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Ywhy are we complaining even when he is in the country he did not pur food on my table.....like I care
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by TourismMan(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
A guest on ChannelsTV the other day said boldly that even though Osinbajo is said to be exercising the power of the president as acting president, that vital documents are still being taken to London for Buhari's endorsement. He called Osinbajo a figurehead and I can see the pictures very clearly. We are only made to see pictures of some people visiting and taking pictures, this is to conclude that others also do go there for other issues e.g. signing of files but in such case scenario, no pictures are taken and made public. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by sirfee(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Nigerians are not complaining
Shut the f*ck up.

Alainironu,agbaya.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Kbanka: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
baby124:
Buhari needs to go back home and act as president or resign if he is incapable. Period. It's enough abeg. This is becoming embarrassing and putting Nigeria in a bad situation.

Bad situation? Please explain
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by aku626(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
I wish him well, him laughing is wrong though there're subtle ways of attending to issues. I believe he's not stepping out of bounds but owes his people a lot in action and words.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by opribo(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
If these people have shame in their eyes, just tell me how a Nigerian president who claims he is alright will balance comfortably in another's country and be receiving visitors and carrying out state functions when he is not on exile.

All these things they do are just to mortgage the future of the young generations coming behind. They are old they got nothing to loose.

Fix here called Nigeria, they won't but they shamelessly acquire homes abroad, go there for treatment and all with our commonwealth. Is it not a human being president like you that made that place work.
At least pick one thing in your life time and do it well even if it our health sector.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by vedaxcool(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
RZArecta:
I hope you're being paid very well for your ïdiocy like sarrki ?
[/s]

I hope Jonathan and his band of thieves gives you a cup of garri after defending their stealihood! What a loser! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Baawaa(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
The People's general is laughing at bia-fraud people that "sick Buhari is better than healthy Jonathan"
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Bizibi(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

you are mad!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Having read some of the comments here,I now know that our future is indeed bleak. Nigeria is gradually becoming less of a country and more of a joke. I hate sycophants!
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by daryoor03(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2017
We wait and see Mr President
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by johnamedu: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2017
This kind of thing wouldn't have been coming out if charly boy and co hadn't staged a protest. We are tired of all these visits; pmb should return or resign that is my take in all these. Do people's visits qualify pmb to govern Nigeria from UK?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2017
He would say is that not charly boy

Hahaha

Lets talk another thing joor
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by opribo(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Baawaa:
The People's general is laughing at bia-fraud people that "sick Buhari is better than healthy Jonathan"

All you afonjas, why do you keep dragging Ibos into this your slave mentality. What has GEJ or Ibos got to do with this. It is not our concern. It won't affect us in anyway if bubu resumes or resigns, it is you yorubas it will benefit as you are secretly wishing but it's not happening that way. So you then as usual want to put us in the middle by making it look like we are against bubu.

NO we are not all we are saying ibo land must be developed or we go and do it ourselves.

Face the cabal dealing with you and don't drag Ibos again into it.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Why wont he laugh when he knows that y all protesting are a bunch of empty chest beaters who cant do nothing.
The president can stay in london for a year, because he knows thag he has the support of the only set of people who are supposed to scare him.

The senators are the only people who can scare the president, they are the only people who can impeach him .. Even though 1 million Nigerians move to london to protest, it wont change a single thing.

If you want him home, go to ur senator and representative and protest that he should make a motion of return or resign... Go to the house of Assembly and lay siege untill ur demands are met by the legislature.

Untill then, the president can laugh at you all as much as he likes, and me sef go join d laf... Because i dont ever venture on a worthless course..

Your mumu dey amuse me..
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Vince77(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Buhari is making steps to resign.
It doesn't seem so.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

Your mumu dey amuse me..

Ikpa u dumb sotey things like this wey dey above ur intelligence level go look mumu, mumu for ur eye... I no blame u... Comot from dat interior village wey u dey drink kai kai, wey go dry ur body finish u no hear.. Usemmeh mkpo.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by successincentiv(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Why will he laugh it off? He is joking with the future of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Jflex07(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Why wont he laugh when he knows that y all protesting are a bunch of empty chest beaters who cant do nothing.
The president can stay in london for a year, because he knows thag he has the support of the only set of people who are supposed to scare him.

The senators are the only people who can scare the president, they are the only people who can impeach him .. Even though 1 million Nigerians move to london to protest, it wont change a single thing.

If you want him home, go to ur senator and representative and protest that he should make a motion of return or resign... Go to the house of Assembly and lay siege untill ur demands are met by the legislature.

Untill then, the president can laugh at you all as much as he likes, and me sef go join d laf... Because i dont ever venture on a worthless course..
Shut your stinking mouth you akwaibom clown
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by ashawopikin(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Kingspin(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari is laughing at himself and Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by PHILipu1(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Sai Baba
Say it again!!!
Sai Baba mai gaskiyia till 2023.
Sai baba is PDP and IPOB nightmare.
God bless our president,we would have all be refugees in other country by now if God didn't send Buhari/osinbajo to us.
With price of crude oil this low.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by adewuyia2014(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
#teamnottooyoungtolead

Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by izuchukwu94(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

mechie onu
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by KingGBsky(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2017
President Buhari's sickness is not natural but spiritual...
He better change his ways towards other Nigerians who are not from the North else...
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by chiraqDemon(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2017
hakeem4:
anyhow, buhari needs to write an essay on how he spent his holiday not less than 450 words

When he's back
450 words for 100 days holiday?? Too small nau haba. Make it one full long note. He must fill it, shey he has been busy shaking hands and taking pics with everyone.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by diegwu01: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
TourismMan:
A guest on ChannelsTV the other day said boldly that even though Osinbajo is said to be exercising the power of the president as acting president, that vital documents are still being taken to London for Buhari's endorsement. He called Osinbajo a figurehead and I can see the pictures very clearly. We are only made to see pictures of some people visiting and taking pictures, this is to conclude that others also do go there for other issues e.g. signing of files but in such case scenario, no pictures are taken and made public. Who is deceiving who?
and when the IPOBian known PDP lawyer guest was asked to prove his words with facts, he couldnt.
Re: President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign by Adeevah(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2017
When will fayose visit PMB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.