Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) (25947 Views)

Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) / The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2017
bedspread:
BUT SERIOUSLY IF I WAS PMB SON, I WILL ADVICE MY DAD TO STEP DOWN.....

I PRAY GOD GETS HIM IN GOOD AND PERFECT CONDITION...

Watch it o.. This is hate speech lipsrsealed
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Kxngstein(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Angelparadise:
Hmmmmmm so he has become tourist site in another man country. Nigerians done see wonders.

wawu cheesy
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Alanzazani: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2017
What is wrong with African leaders? Is the presidency this man's birth right. He doesn't listen to the voice of God. (The voice of the people) The day corpers were mudered because of his ambition I knew deep down God will let him see the seat of power but he will never enjoy it.

Buhari is too desperate for power. The giver of power the almighty God has humbled him
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Adamsgreat: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2017
This is now a tourist attraction.
If Nigeria is earning a pound for every visit or photo taken at Abuja house in London, Nigeria's exchange rate would have improved. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by malakasea(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Yes
Nigerian president
Our president is looking good oooo!
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2017
segmond:
Is this our president?
Yes, no... That's his remains!!
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by mikejj(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin eyah see buhari ooo.the sickness hold am.but our governor's can visit haba
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by BENSIR: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Bring your tourist attraction to Daura which may equally boost her economy.
Transport fare to UK +Visiting tax+greeting tax+hand shaking tax+110 days stays= nigeria missing economy
Bring back our economy.
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by bekpo(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Our President, may God grant u speedy recovery, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by malakasea(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2017
dunkem21:

Watch it o.. This is hate speech lipsrsealed
Mind the way you talk to our president oooo!
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by bjcole(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2017
This man appears so sick, he should do the honourable please.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmmm

As a lady you should be more concern about the children and hubby at this time of the day .

But if still single and searching ,

I advice you should be more active in the romance section it will go along way

And as a man don't you think you should be focused on improving your life, the life's of your family and people around you than carrying Nigeria and Buhari on your head like your life depends on him ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Soon our foreign based coaches, and our foreign based Eagles will be meeting with our foreign based president!!

9ja I hail ur badoo!! We always prefer foreign based things!!!

1 Like

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Jacobx007: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2017
bjcole:
This man appears so sick, he should do the honourable please.
Hmmmm, he looks very sick, well I wish him quick recovery. Bt why shl he resign? Is there a vacuum in power?
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Useless people... London is now their new Mecca and dullard buhari their new prophet Muhammad ... Bunch of useless cowards
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2017
malakasea:
Mind the way you talk to our president oooo!

You still see me dey talk?.. When all the zombies know my house?
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by abels(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmmm

As a lady you should be more concern about the children and hubby at this time of the day .

sarki shut up

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2017
See how they look like self
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2017
It's finish.....
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by delishpot: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmmm

Go and manage her home for her if you are so concerned. You believe Nigerians have no right to demand stable leadership which influences the economy of the whole country and in turn the sister that made that post. Yet you see nothing wrong in poke nosing into her own private life which does not Affect Nigerian economy as much as the New UK tourist attraction does affect her? Hypocrite. Nyansh telling mouth that farting is not classy only for Nyansh to turn around and release farts upandan with no filter.

If you find it okay to talk about how she runs her home or what section she should visit or not visit on NL, then she has every right to talk about Bubu Because his actions directly affects the lives of Nigerians her and her family or extended family if they live in Nigeria have a right to talk.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2017
kennygee:
The London visitors log book will soon run out of pages.

U're damn funny....Lolzzz.
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by chikeze(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
They had to double his caftan just so he can look big

Chai we are finished

I thought u were in support of the Dullard. Whatever happened to "IstandwitBuhari". undecided
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by signz: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Alanzazani:
What is wrong with African leaders? Is the presidency this man's birth right. He doesn't listen to the voice of God. (The voice of the people) The day corpers were mudered because of his ambition I knew deep down God will let him see the seat of power but he will never enjoy it.

Buhari is too desperate for power. The giver of power the almighty God has humbled him

Guess what?

He'll still contest and win in 2019 elections and there's nothing you, me or anybody can do about it.

They've succeeded in silencing our voices with this new NBC anti hate speech policy. Before 2019, they'll come after us in nairaland (social media).

1 Like

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Pilgrimage to London.

Those that visit Mecca are called Alhaji/Alhaja.

Wonder if one could call those going on pilgrimage to Buhari in London "Eucharia" (UKeria)
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Angelparadise: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmmm

when sycophant like you shamelessly and foolishly refuse to tell the president the truth when he is making the country hopeless we the few wise one most do it,we have no options . For you information the children and hubbies are suffering from poor and incompetence of this government. pls don't ever quote me again it irritates me badly.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Stallione(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmmm

Shut up aboki,i dnt blame u,birds of desame feathers.U dnt need to explain much b4 one would know ur location.
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by olashkum: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
if you need a logo design call 08133671738 we deliver our logo just for one day

Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Stallione(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

So left for you Nigerians now deserve a foreign based president...
That fool doesnt deserve any conversation with anybody here!!!!
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
segmond:
Is this our president?

LOL
Re: Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmmmm

Gender intolerance...

This is really an unfortunate comment!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Senator Ahmed Lawan, Wamakko, Boss Mustapha Meet Oshiomhole / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.