Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" (47441 Views)

Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Since the introduction of the Biafran flag, Nigeria flag now looks so casual and not beautiful in my eyes.#JustSaying

Guy a true talkoo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Leo3333: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
I swear they are ipob remnants

Keep quiet there with your divide-and-rule campaign.

Keep fooling yourself thinking you can curry SouthWest sympathy towards your demented relic again.

Just dey there dey chant "IPoB" upandan.

Mtcheew!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by intruxive(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Can we pls stop calling these ppl nigerians already, tot they said they want their country. Pls let them go to nnewi to hold vigil for their lord angry
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by TourismMan(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
That is what happens in a sane clime. Over in Naija, police for don scatter the area for them.

On the matter on ground, Buhari has set the world record straight and may take decades for his record to be broken. The only president governing a nation from another man's nation. Where did that happen before in the world? No where! The lifeless vegetative walking corpse called a president has been a monumental disgrace to this nation. What a shame! Tinubu and Ameachi, una dey see una life?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by edoyad(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2017
I love this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Franco93: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Hahaha... I love this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adesola89: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2017
intruxive:
Can we pls stop calling these ppl nigerians already, tot they said they want their country. Pls let them go to nnewi to hold vigil for their lord angry
true talk
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nbote(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

With each passing day , sense moves farther away from U.. So Nigerians in d UK asking him to go home are now IPods? U do realise there are more Yorubas in London dan any other Nigerian tribe...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adetayo234: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Even if they are igbos, aren't you an idiot not to know they are fighting for the right thing? Were you deaf and dumb when Buhari was saying the same thing about yar'adua?

Many of your comments make you sound like a dead fool. Why not learn to use your brain instead of remaining a blind supporter of idiocy?

I am a yorùbá for your information and I think you are bringing shame to our tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by mmsen: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2017
CharleyBright:
I can't comprehend why billions of Naira was budgeted for ASO rock clinic ( amount far larger than what was budgeted for Public hospitals) and yet the President says he can't be treated in the clinic and he goes to spend yet another billions on medical vacation in London.
Its either he refunds the monies budgeted for ASO clinic or he refunds monies spent on his medical tourism.
Nigeria can't lose on both ends.
After all, Buhari hasn't added any value to the country in months, why waste tax payers money on him?

Months?

How about decades.

What has he ever done besides foment post-election violence and push the al-majiri/Boko Haram/Fulani agenda?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adesola89: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Nbote:

With each passing day , sense moves farther away from U.. So Nigerians in d UK asking him to go home are now IPods? U do realise there are more Yorubas in London dan any other Nigerian tribe...
Sorry, Yoruba get sense pass that.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by arabbunkum: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2017
You are a shameless bigot. Must you tribalise everything? Why can't you just close your mouth if you have nothing meaningful to say? Nigeria is in serious trouble with people like you around. Idiot!
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by DeBiafran: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
WHAT A MONUMENTAL DISGRACE!

NIGERIA IS A HUGE SCAM!
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Adebowale89(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

with due respect shut the fvck up man! ipob or not. do u enjoy the backwardness this man and his cabals are causing the progress of this country?

why should one person hold more than 170million on Ransome. even you yourself once confirmed it that this man has messed up

pls quit that patriotic nonsense here, we need to leave party differences, religion fanatics and tribe bigot out of this, we need to be realistic. Nigeria is on stiff mode, not moving front neither moving back, is that what u call progress?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by obonujoker(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
njuree47:
will are back again reliable source for those that believe sure fixed odd call or whatsapp

If you are sure of this games, why not sell your father house and stake, thereafter you can build another house for him after you must have won
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

seems you are not aware that fg have chicken out..zombies dont listen to news ..cos they are always masturbating on NK thread..

Abeg free day goat, always looking for cheap publicity, na cos people dey comment on her mentions na make d goat dey spew trash always.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

seems you are not aware that fg have chicken out..zombies dont listen to news ..cos they are always masturbating on NK thread..

Abeg free d goat, always looking for cheap publicity, na cos people dey comment on his mentions na make d goat dey spew trash always.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Okeikpu(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Jobless idiots
Ds are the idiots that are shouting change change change all across London few yes ago
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by obonujoker(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
adesola89:

Sorry, Yoruba get sense pass that.

Ika ni e.... why have you decided to be a hypocrite?? jekin beere lowo re..... if na GEJ doing this rubbish, ki lo ma tisor??
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by kingsmaila(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Biafrans or IPOB please leave the Nigerians President alone. He is recuperating.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by pinky1974: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Since the introduction of the Biafran flag, Nigeria flag now looks so casual and not beautiful in my eyes.#JustSaying
your own observations O
Nigeria we hale thee,..
God bless Nigerian and Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by 1metre: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Richy4:
How can someone be comfortable receiving salaries monthly without working for it?

How many business owners can tolerate that..How many employers of labour can applaud that?..
I wonder o. Is it not the worst corrupt act? But our president is fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by lonelydora: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

zombie leader.....buhari must rule you from grave

Pretty girl.....please don't waste words on him. He can't be unteached.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by whizpa(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is being paid to do this, I swear down.
You are the King of zombies. How can you not understand the situation of things in this country? The president left the country for 100+ days.. Is that normal to you?? Abeg.. People should start ignoring this maluu jor. There's definitely something wrong with him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adetayo234: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

The thing pepper am

Sis, hope you are aware KANU is going back to gashua or kuje prison very soon

Buhari budgeted billions for aso rock clinic, more than he budgeted for teaching hospitals. Yet he went abroad for treatment.

Buhari said during campaign that it is wrong for a president to travel abroad for treatment, yet he has done it.

Check the points above and tell me why you are behaving like an unreasonable dead brain.

.....or are you being paid to make a fool of yourself and disgrace those who sent you to school?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by lonelydora: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

How to unteached you is the problem I have, not even teaching you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by lonelydora: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:

So true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by luswitz(f): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin buhari go home.. sai baba go home!! Singing**** grin grin grin undecided cry what a disgrace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Afritop(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Where is that useless onochie that says the protest is undemocratic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Pretty girl.....please don't waste words on him. He can't be unteached.
Lol nobi lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.