Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

It Is Rape - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Is Rape (593 Views)

Rape (A Short Story) / *rape Me Please* / Omonike : From Rape To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Rape by ernestdiary1914: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Rape
The insatiable desire to have intercourse with the other gender. Wow betide us, a thing of shame, a thing of parallel dishonor
Social differences abound, what I prefer, you do not, right?
But, then, how on earth will you prefer to forcefully have canal knowledge of the other gender probably cos he or she is appealing to you?
Most cases, men are found guilty of this, there are however rare cases of women who gang rape men cos of their uncontrollable lust and desire...
The point is how can we stop this act?
We can't reduce rape obviously cos desires don't end, but what about men who rape minors, are those filthy men in search of desires too??
Whatever this world is transforming to, it is really terrible
in fact, Rape is one of the most terrible menace we face in our society today.
You don't only educate people on how to defend themselves again but we should learn to teach ourselves not to rape!
If the urge is so high, we can sort for help reasonably, with sense and not resort to force.
I'm not a judge, but whatever makes you sin should basically be cut off!
If it is a rod, destroy it, if it is a hole, block it, se finnir!
We should all stand up against rape
We should take measures against rape irrespective of who we suspect or notice of this terrible act, it isn't bad to suspect, but don't point accusing fingers, you just take appropriate measures, measures like:
Children mostly females should not sit on stranger's laps.
Children should be taught sex education at a reasonable age.
Children should be taught to raise an alarm at any slightest unfavorable condition for them.
Children should not keep silent on matters like this even when threatened.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Short Excerpt From One Of My Upcoming Novels / Ella Nwa / Burdened With My Love II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.