Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students (41579 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / N-power To Commence Enrollment Of Batch C Beneficiaries Next Week. / Nigerian Students Enrollment In UK Universities Dropped By 39% Over Last 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
NairaSand:
I was at the University of Nairobi a couple of months ago and yes, I'd pay good money to go school there.

We all saw the pictures of a secondary school in Ghana that was uploaded here sometime ago.

Education in Nigeria is DEAD. Government is not ready to invest, corporate organisations are not ready to invest even our corrupt politicians are not ready.

Best graduating student was presented with #10,000 (Less than $30) after 4 years of study.

Our research practice is all but dead.

Let's keep fooling ourselves.

What of private universities like LBS? You are the one fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Tolexander: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

Mauritius is a yes yes. It's the most developed country in Africa though it's not on the mainland and a lot of British and Australian schools have campuses there.
The islands in the India Ocean are beautiful and ranked high in HDI.

Mauritius is less developed than Seychelles using HDI parameters.

I will love the countries in India ocean and Comoros island in the Mozambique channel as a tourist center to visit. Not schooling in them.
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
GoodcasHMan:
This is to show that Nigeria is lacking behind
Strike today, Strike tomorrow
This is a spirit of BACKWARDNESS
*** How many years you spend In UNIVERSITY
judge it yourself

Do the numerous private universities we have in this country also go on strike? Tell me more
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by dprinz99(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Statsocial:

It would be wrong to attempt that legally. The best any sane government can do is to encourage people to study back here by improving our public universities and helping our private universities attain their possible best. Not all the problems in higher education is financially related. Some are just a result of bad policies and maladministration. Of recent we've seen an increase in wealthy Nigerians choosing to stay back home to get an undergraduate degree in many private universities. Which means if we can improve on these universities people would naturally stay back to study here.
There is hope you see, but cancelling out educational tourism would only succeed if we allow private universities to succeed. At this point they are the ones capable of retaining the elite class from leaving the shores of Nigeria to seek higher education and also stopping the middle class from aspiring to do so without wrecking the FG purse. But govt should 'help' these private universities by ensuring they rid themselves of obnoxious rules that can turn away prospective students.
Lalasticlala
There exist tones of reasons why people decide to leave the shoes if nigeria for educational tourism and this depends solely on the person involved.
Number 1 reason I think is quality
QUALITY
the quality of education u get in Western Europe and America(north/south) and some part of Asia can never be compared to what you hv in nigeria.if u've studied in Nigeria and also hv the opportunity to study in any developed country,u ll course our education system.
DESIRED COURSE OF STUDY
I may decide to settle with our educational system whether good or bad but I now notice that most of the selling courses aren't done in Nigerian universities.for instance,what's the dream of a Nigerian who wants to become an Aerospace engineer?where can he study that here in nigeria?you see, not only that,other selling courses in the word for instance actuarial /nuclear physics,software engineering ,mechatronics and Robotics neuro-science etc.all this courses aren't done in our university.
RECOGNITION OF ACADEMIC CERTIFICATE
the painfull truth is that our Made in Nigeria Degree cannot fetch u a good job in the outside world except you back it up with a Diploma from other country.our certificate has been belittled to an alarming extent.but with a good degree from Europe,America or Asia,one can boldly present the certificate any where round the globe.
Job OPPORTUNITY
From the statistics so far gathered ,more than 80% of graduate will like to work immediately after studies.itsnot greener any where in the world but other country offers international graduates hopes of employe meant After studies
Taking Germany(Europe ),japan/s.korea(Asia) and Canada (North America) as case study
You wouldn't see graduates from those countries coming back to hustle for unavailable jobs in nigeria becoz of the foreign policies in the afore mentioned countries
Germany offers every international graduate an 18 month recidency to search for work,in japan,despite the high literacy rate amongst the citizens,most engineering and managements student still get their work placement before graduation,same is the case in South Korea.austrialia and canada isn't lacking behind.you see,another good reason for educational tourism.
JAMB FRUSTRATION
this is the only reason u see some nigerians flooding countries like ghana and Benin republic,including Kenya,Cameroon and Niger for educational tourism.
They are just tired of waiting and all they could do is to look for plan b.meanwhile,some of this countries still offers a better tertiary education compared to what is obtainable in Nigeria.but the bottom line is that,they will still come back to drag jobs with home based graduate .
As for mie、 Nigeria couldn't give mie the quality I desired,coupled with my dream course so I was only left with the mercies of foreign educational tourism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

What of private universities like LBS? You are the one fooling yourself.

Nigeria has 1 university in Africa's top 25 universities.

Lagos Business school is NOT a university. It's a business school. There's a very clear difference for the not so naive ones.

Nigerian universities are trashs.

Students sit on the floor for lectures, lecturers go months unpaid, little or no research strength, industry participation is near zero, little or no development of curriculum.....The list is endless bruh.

Don't play yourself. Don't school here is you can!
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by dprinz99(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

The affordability is another issue and the reason why they go to that school is because it is under * (the board that oversees Nigerian universities).

If you can go to South Africa, you can as well go t the US or UK cos the difference aint really much.
Y will I even spend my dollars to study in South Africa?
Mehn,think Europe,think canada,think Austrialia and for affordability,think japan ,South Korea,Belarus and Ukraine even Dominican Republic
Quote mie if u hv ur mony and need assistance in any of those countries
I'm not an agent oooo
Will only help with information and also application

2 Likes

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by dprinz99(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Orodje:

I'm not talking about which is more developed, and it depends on how you define developed or why is it that Ghanaians remain in their country and they don't travel that much except UK.

I dont need to argue with you coz I never chop just ask anybody you know that's in Gh what's up, why do they prefer Ghana to Naija or better still take a bus from mile2 to Accra to see for yourself its just 25k
And who told u that Ghanaians don't travel that much for educational tourism?
Who is flooding the street of Munich,hamburg ,koln,Berlin,hannover,etc only in Germany alone talkless of other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by dprinz99(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Orodje:

I'm not talking about which is more developed, and it depends on how you define developed or why is it that Ghanaians remain in their country and they don't travel that much except UK.

I dont need to argue with you coz I never chop just ask anybody you know that's in Gh what's up, why do they prefer Ghana to Naija or better still take a bus from mile2 to Accra
to see for yourself its just 25k
But bro,I'm not disputing the fact that u r getting a better education in ghana compref to nigeria.
But most of u in ghana ,lack of information is killing you people coz if u were welled infored,u wouldn't spend that dollars to optin Ghanaian certificate(African certificate) when the same amount could get u something more recognized in europe(eastern tho ) or Asia
Please let's read vast
I almost made same mistake until I started researching about studying abroad.
I wouldn't hv forgiven my self if I had paid that money to Accea institute of technology or Adhesi uni college.
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Gerrard59(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
NairaSand:
I was at the University of Nairobi a couple of months ago and yes, I'd pay good money to go school there.

We all saw the pictures of a secondary school in Ghana that was uploaded here sometime ago.

Education in Nigeria is DEAD. Government is not ready to invest, corporate organisations are not ready to invest even our corrupt politicians are not ready.

Best graduating student was presented with #10,000 (Less than $30) after 4 years of study.

Our research practice is all but dead.

Let's keep fooling ourselves.

Please quote the law that stipulates a humongous prize or amount must be given/awarded to a student because s/he performed well academically? Did the student perform well because of the possibility of being awarded a prize after graduation?

P.S. It is at the discretion of the sponsor to fix the prize/award.

1 Like

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Gerrard59(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chukazu:

Our system will never improve as long as the people entrusted with that responsibility have their kids all schooling abroad, do you expect a minister of education to avoid ASUU strikes when such strikes doesn't affect his children schooling in UK?

And there is nothing illegal about it, if it becomes a law, even in USA there are such laws

Please provide the link to this law (assuming it is true there is such a law).
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by sandrahnaub(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
hakeem4:

Those in Benin republic and Ghana too will be claiming abroad grin

[img]http:///a/img924/6869/1Gtd1u.gif[/img]

Yes as long as we cross border na abroad
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by sandrahnaub(f): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
matrixme:

you seriously need to go and spend just one day in Cotonou, if you won't come back and share testimonies in your Church/Mosque.

Abeg EPP me tell him well
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Orodje(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
dprinz99:

But bro,I'm not disputing the fact that u r getting a better education in ghana compref to nigeria.
But mosFt of u in ghana ,lack of information is killing you people coz if u were welled infored,u wouldn't spend that dollars to optin Ghanaian certificate(African certificate) when the same amount could get u something more recognized in europe(eastern tho ) or Asia
Please let's read vast
I wouldn't hv forgiven my self if I had paid that money to Accea institute of technology or Adhesi uni college.
grin
dprinz99:

But most of u in ghana ,lack of information is killing you people coz if u were welled infored,u wouldn't spend that dollars to optin Ghanaian certificate(African certificate) when the same amount could get u something more recognized in europe(eastern tho ) or Asia
Please let's read vast

grin grin grin

hey bro, I don't school here wetin do Ekpoma and DELSU my state and there are more than 1m Nigerians living here. we find peace here. my hustle need standby light of which you know it's not in naija so u for know say I gbadu naija pass u but our leaders need to put some certain things in order
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Orodje(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
dprinz99:

And who told u that Ghanaians don't travel that much for educational tourism?
Who is flooding the street of Munich,hamburg ,koln,Berlin,hannover,etc only in Germany alone talkless of other countries.

Thats my point man, the ones wey travel dey go better countries, they can't just travel to any African country because they believe they have everything, standby light and everything
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Orodje(m): 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Protein0:

Can you kindly provide figures/data/facts to butress the boldened ?
Thanks

Each country has its good and bad sides,
and both countries have a long way
to go compared to a place like South
Africa.” Each time I visit home, I’m ALWAYS eager to get back here. Why? The erratic power supply in Nigeria could drive one crazy and I don’t want to go crazy. Ghana have been enjoying standby light for so many years now.

nah before before them dey say naija is the Giant of Africa, naija has loss so many things, Ghana is the new Giant of W/Africa if not Africa. the Nigeria military are now going to Ghana for training most especially the Navy( quote me and i will give you proof) and also with the way foreigners and the neighboring countries are trooping in everyday.

There are more than 1million Nigerians living in Ghana which has a population of about 23million, bros the country nor sweet nah people dey pack dey go? that's naija alone, what about the population of other foreigners here.

3 Banking system/ currency
some banks open here on weekends open 8am to 7pm, you find ATM in almost all petrol stations, everything is so organize. I don't know if you have heard about mobile money you don't have to own a bank account someone can send you money and you pick It up instantly in any business center/phone booth (I think its same thing in Kenya)

and don't forget that 1ghs = 85 naira while 1usd = 4.42 ghs

There is peace and low crime rate here, you may even notice the foreigners taking public transport(molue).

Everything is easy and well organized, It was hard to believe that these were the same people we flushed out of Nigeria in the late 70s and early 80s in trucks.

Note: Ghana is the size of just two naija states and they discovered oil just recently, Naija is the 6th highest oil producing country, haba wetin dey worry our leaders
Nigeria should have been on the level of South Africa but Nigeria problem is the Corruption.

so many clients dey online wey I won reply so I go stop here, time is money
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
proeast:
Are statistics based on facts or just guesswork?
Yes UNESCO
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by caremaster: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
this list is wrong. check out the correct list of top 6 countries nigerians study abroad on nigeria newspaper
http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2017/08/six-countries-with-highest-annual.html
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2017
NairaSand:

Lagos Business school is NOT a university. It's a business school. There's a very clear difference for the not so naive ones.

Nigerian universities are trashs.

Students sit on the floor for lectures, lecturers go months unpaid, little or no research strength, industry participation is near zero, little or no development of curriculum.....The list is endless bruh.

Don't play yourself. Don't school here is you can!

Don't be silly, we have numerous private schools of good standard, that Benenois school and Malaysian universities they flock to are not even rated, most of the schools Nigerians attend in UK and America are colleges and the universities have poor rating. How many Nigerians attend Oxford, Yale, etc? Reason things well
http://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/

That's a 2017 list of top African universities, 3 Nigerian universities are among the top 25 whereas only one Ghanaian university in 22nd position and no Benenois university in the first 25, do you see how faulty you all reason

Always quick to castigate your own without any useful facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Orodje:

Bros if u go Ghana u go know say nah abroad, their packaging just too tight

They are way ahead of us in education system and some other things nah money and gra gra we just get pass them

Ahead of us in education? How come only one Ghanaian university is among the top 25 in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by dreamangel: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2017
ProfOrlando:
China, Ukraine, Russia, Germany?

Plus Kenya
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
finance is the backbone of any strong educational system. Education is never free or cheap. There cannot be any inprovement given the corruption. That law should be passed. All government officials and office holders should have their wards in public institutions not private @ least for a first degree. Watch how things will change.

3 Nigerian universities are among the first 25 in Africa

1 Like

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2017
NairaSand:

You are very wrong, go and do more research on this by starting from here

1 Like

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Don't be silly, we have numerous private schools of good standard, that Benenois school and Malaysian universities they flock to are not even rated, most of the schools Nigerians attend in UK and America are colleges and the universities have poor rating. How many Nigerians attend Oxford, Yale, etc? Reason things well

The earlier you understand that the Nigeria has students in almost all the top universities of the world the better.

You'd be surprised that the exposure of schooling at those Benenois, Malaysian schools or those College is far better than what you get schooling in most "universities" in Nigeria.

Schooling is becoming less about what you read in a book. Trust me.

Times Higher Education Ranking remains the only credible university review platform by my standard.

There are 8 higher ranked South African schools, 5 higher ranked Egyptian Schools, Uganda, Morocco, Ghana, Kenya all have at least a university with a better ranking than Nigeria's first and only ranked university.

I'd stop being silly.

You're right, we have numerous private universities of good standards, but sadly we don't create the standard.
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2017
NairaSand:

The earlier you understand that the Nigeria has students in almost all the top universities of the world the better.

You'd be surprised that the exposure of schooling at those Benenois, Malaysian schools or those College is far better than what you get schooling in most "universities" in Nigeria.

Schooling is becoming less about what you read in a book. Trust me.

Times Higher Education Ranking remains the only credible university review platform by my standard.

There are 8 higher ranked South African schools, 5 higher ranked Egyptian Schools, Uganda, Morocco, Ghana, Kenya all have at least a university with a better ranking than Nigeria's first and only ranked university.

I'd stop being silly.

You're right, we have numerous private universities of good standards, but sadly we don't create the standard.

15 universities in Nigeria are among the best 100

This is a foreign totally unbiased site

I thought we were talking about quality of education in Africa but now you are mentioning exposure. By what yardstick are you using to measure this imaginary level of exposure? You should have some verifiable stats because I can't argue based on your opinion which is only based on sentiments and not facts

Nigerian universities don't do badly in African ranking going by available stats, I haven't seen that Benenois university in any reputable stats and Nigeria has more schools in top 100 than Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are very wrong, go and do more research on this by starting from here

The 4icu University Web Ranking is not an academic ranking and they clearly call iut out on their website as “a leading international higher education directory and search engine featuring reviews and web rankings of 12,273 Universities and Colleges in 200 countries.[1] ”

The 4icu University Web Ranking

Has been published since May 2005
Is based upon an algorithm including four unbiased and independent web metrics extracted from different domain/authority/search engines:
Moz Domain Authority
Alexa Global Rank
Majestic Referring Subnets
Majestic Trust Flow

Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa. It's okay if we rock when it comes to web ranking/traffic.

Please educate yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QS_World_University_Rankings

1 Like

Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Gerrard59:

Please quote the law that stipulates a humongous prize or amount must be given/awarded to a student because s/he performed well academically? Did the student perform well because of the possibility of being awarded a prize after graduation?

P.S. It is at the discretion of the sponsor to fix the prize/award.

That figure only shows the value we put on education and it's exploits in Nigeria.
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by vaxx: 2:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

3 Nigerian universities are among the first 25 in Africa
Do you do statistics in your colledge. I guess no. if a country of 25 million population with 14 public universities has a representative among best 25. what is wrong with a country with over 100 universities not to have 10 uni taking the top 25. statistically Ghana has best university than Nigeria given her ratio. also note that Ghana has been a home of foreign exchange among student from university of new York and so many schools from the USA and UK. no doubt Ghana is an education hub in west Africa sub region. a place of recommendation among the French of west Africa. Kenya Gabon and Cameroonian student are in Ghana. Ghana itself is earning more on education far ahead than the giant Nigeria .it might be the fourth largest source of income to Ghana economy after cocoa , Gold and oil .Ghana is even a home of franchise to some UK and USA university. contact me I will guide you. you don't need to go to UK or USA before you get their degree.
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Protein0: 3:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Orodje:

Each country has its good and bad sides,
and both countries have a long way
to go compared to a place like South
Africa.” Each time I visit home, I’m ALWAYS eager to get back here. Why? The erratic power supply in Nigeria could drive one crazy and I don’t want to go crazy. Ghana have been enjoying standby light for so many years now.

nah before before them dey say naija is the Giant of Africa, naija has loss so many things, Ghana is the new Giant of W/Africa if not Africa. the Nigeria military are now going to Ghana for training most especially the Navy( quote me and i will give you proof) and also with the way foreigners and the neighboring countries are trooping in everyday.

There are more than 1million Nigerians living in Ghana which has a population of about 23million, bros the country nor sweet nah people dey pack dey go? that's naija alone, what about the population of other foreigners here.

3 Banking system/ currency
some banks open here on weekends open 8am to 7pm, you find ATM in almost all petrol stations, everything is so organize. I don't know if you have heard about mobile money you don't have to own a bank account someone can send you money and you pick It up instantly in any business center/phone booth (I think its same thing in Kenya)

and don't forget that 1ghs = 85 naira while 1usd = 4.42 ghs

There is peace and low crime rate here, you may even notice the foreigners taking public transport(molue).

Everything is easy and well organized, It was hard to believe that these were the same people we flushed out of Nigeria in the late 70s and early 80s in trucks.

Note: Ghana is the size of just two naija states and they discovered oil just recently, Naija is the 6th highest oil producing country, haba wetin dey worry our leaders
Nigeria should have been on the level of South Africa but Nigeria problem is the Corruption.

so many clients dey online wey I won reply so I go stop here, time is money

In one sentence, how is all you wrote above related the the boldened in my initial quote of your post? Try and read again sir, you said they were "way above us in education", now read your " facts/data/figures " supporting that. Any correlate?
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Funjosh(m): 3:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Tolexander:
still wondering the rationale in studying in Benin republic.

Well foreign student na foreign student, even if the school is in Bakassi Peninsula!

It's proximity to Nigeria, you get admitted easily, cheep school fees in terms of foreign exchange, the course you study for four years you study same course for three years over there, they have good schools, their school don't go on strike like we do here.

Lastly you can trek from Nigeria to Benin Republic cheesy
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by supereagle(m): 6:04am On Aug 20, 2017
Statsocial:
Nigerians spends over N1.5 trillion on students studying abroad, the Exam Ethics International, a non-governmental organisation, has said.

Research shows that, annually, Ghana, UK, USA gets N338 billion of Nigerian students’ funds.

Data below sourced from UNESCO and represents 2015 enrollment of Nigerians in foreign countries

1) United Kingdom: 17,973 students

2) Ghana: 13,919

3) United States of America: 10,674

4) Benin republic: 5,000(Estimated)

5) Malaysia: 4,943

6) Saudi Arabia: 1,915

https://educationexplorersite./2017/08/19/six-countries-with-highest-annual-enrollment-of-nigerian-students/

lalasticlala

We have in Ukraine ,Malaysia and Philippines.
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by hakeem4(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Yes as long as we cross border na abroad
grin
Re: Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

15 universities in Nigeria are among the best 100

This is a foreign totally unbiased site

I thought we were talking about quality of education in Africa but now you are mentioning exposure. By what yardstick are you using to measure this imaginary level of exposure? You should have some verifiable stats because I can't argue based on your opinion which is only based on sentiments and not facts

Nigerian universities don't do badly in African ranking going by available stats, I haven't seen that Benenois university in any reputable stats and Nigeria has more schools in top 100 than Ghana
Don't bother looking for Benin universities because you wouldn't see them in top 500. But the ppl that attend there think it's the best thing since slice bread. I even doubt if webometrics even ranks their universities at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.