Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All (12231 Views)

How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / Pastor Quits Being A Christian After Not Witnessing Anything Supernatural / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by alBHAGDADI: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUE CHRISTIANS AND FALSE CHRISTIANS IS "NOTHING".

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME HYPOCRITICAL, JUDGEMENTAL, "CHERRY-PICKING" PACK OF WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING.
So says an homosexual
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by ChuksEpells: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2017
No 6. was the only thing you said that i can root for. the rest
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by elantraceey(f): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2017
I used to think like you but my thoughts are changing drastically this days.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by talk2percy(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Who being a Christian help??
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by eph12(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Thanks for your prompt response
but I don't think you really are
because that's not what God calls you, it's what the world calls you or says who you are.
Here is the why(s):
Are you a nigger?
Do you address yourself as a nigger?
Do you answer back when being called a nigger?
Have you now begun to catch the drift?
What does God call you?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So says an homosexual

SO... IS THAT MY CRIME?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Olumaeme: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Is it not the same Christians who pray before going in arm Robbery operation? Even ashawo too dey go church after Saturday night business...

Religion is just something else
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2017
elantraceey:
I used to think like you
Used to think like who in particular please?

elantraceey:
but my thoughts are changing drastically this days.
Give examples of your thoughts which are changing drastically this days?
Are they changing for the better and so becoming better in quality?
Or they changing for the worse and so getting carried slowly in to the dark abyss?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Awoo88: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The Christi-anos or Christian slur word used by King Agrippa or the people at Antioch,
that Peter and the disciples took exception to did not and doesn't etymologically mean follower of christ

Four groups of people follow(ed) Jesus,
(i.e. namely: the Crowd, the Curious, the Committed and the Committee)
Each four qualify to be called follower of christ
King Agrippa or the people at Antioch know this and so Christi-anos or Christian to them didnt mean follower of christ
Nor did it or does it mean ''someone who is christlike''

When the Christi-anos or Christian mocking term was coined by the people of Antioch
and when it was used by King Agrippa, it actually means quite the opposite of ''someone who is christlike''
You typed all these with confidence like someone who knows what he is talking about. Starting error with confidence. Are you lie Muhammed Because he is the only one I know that will come on a public to make erroneous statement with a straight face. please stop turning fact on it head and if you got these nonsense from somewhere, run away from there. The use of the word mean Christ followers. Those who are living a Christlike life. Agrippa statement was a defence against his conscious. After hearing Paul's testimony, he nearly became a Christian but will not because he cherished what he had like most people today

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by MuttleyLaff: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2017
eph12:
What does God call you?
Quite a number of names bar christian
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by eph12(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Quite a number of names bar christian
Enlighten me please
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by MuttleyLaff: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:
You typed all these with confidence like someone who knows what he is talking about.
Starting error with confidence. Are you lie Muhammed
Because he is the only one I know than come on a public to make erroneous statement with a straight face.
please stop turning fact on it head and if you got these nonsense from somewhere, run away from there.
Thanks for your knee-jerk recaction and rudely brief response
but seriously I don't think you really are properly informed
because that's not what God calls you, it's what the world calls you or says who you are.
Here is the why(s):
Are you a nigger?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
And what if you are not a christain after all?
You will go to hell?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by MuttleyLaff: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
eph12:
Enlighten me please
What exactly do you want me to shed light on for you?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by alBHAGDADI: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SO... IS THAT MY CRIME?
Your crime is hating Christianity cos it speaks against your lustful and barbaric desire.

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Awoo88: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Thanks for your knee-jerk recaction and rudely brief response
but seriously I don't think you really are properly informed
Here is the why(s):
Are you a nigger?
God calls you his son as soon as your believe, trust and obey. The world call you Christian because the world judges from what it observes. Today, Muslims will show great respect to an "S U" because they perceive he/she is true to the teaching. A true Christian do not call him/herself S. U., the world do. Especially in Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by CAPSLOCKED: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Your crime is hating Christianity cos it speaks against your lustful and barbaric desire.

MY LUSTFUL AND BABARIC DESIRES?

PLEASE, CAN I REMIND YOU OF THE TIME WHEN LOT'S WIFE WAS TURNED INTO A PILLAR OF SALT?
OH YES, SHORTLY AFTER THEN, LOT AND HIS TWO DAUGHTERS LIVED ALONE IN A CAVE, WHERE THEY CONTINUED TO HAVE UNLIMITED SEX.. AND GOD WAS PLEASED WITH THEM.

CAN I ALSO REMIND YOU OF BABARIC..
THE TIMES WOMEN WERE STONNED TO DEATH FOR NOT BEING VIRGINS ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHTS?
OR.. THE TIMES MEN WERE FREE TO RAPE AS MANY WOMEN OF THEIR CHOICE, AS LONG AS YOU HAD 50 SHEKELS TO PAY THE VICTIMS DADS "IF" YOU'RE CAUGHT. cheesy

PS: I DON'T HATE CHRISTIANITY. IT'S NOT WORTH THAT TIME AND ENERGY.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by MuttleyLaff: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:
God calls you his son as soon as your believe, trust and obey.
The world call you Christian because the world judges from what it observes.
Today, Muslims will show great respect to an "S U" because they perceive he/she is true to the teaching.
A true Christian do not call him/herself S. U., the world do. Especially in Nigeria.
I am going to try to ask you again
Are you a nigger?
Why dont you cheerfully appreciate being called a nigger?
Now you must be beginning to catch the drift?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by obatoro: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2017
yeyerolling:
98% of nigerian xtains are not really xtains
I'll say 99%
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by swiz123(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2017
post=62514737:
...................and I will live in the house of the Lord forever and ever.
AMEN.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature....

sad sad sad

Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Awoo88: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I am going to try to ask you again
Are you a nigger?
Now you must be beginning to catch the drift?
If I grew up in the hood in one of those poverty stricken drug riddled district in U S, calling me a niggar and a G "upped" my street cred. I will be happy. I will be proud. I hope you get it.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by MuttleyLaff: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:
If I grew up in the hood in one of those poverty stricken drug riddled district in U S, calling me a niggar and a G "upped" my street cred.
I will be happy. I will be proud. I hope you get it.
I appreciate your wishful thinking, energy and idea
but I havent asked you about being called
, with the usual respect and endearment, a "niggar" or "nigga"

You're pretending that you havent got the drift
The questions, I asked, which you unashamedly ignored to respond back to, again are:
Are you a nigger?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

MY LUSTFUL AND BABARIC DESIRES?

PLEASE, CAN I REMIND YOU OF THE TIME WHEN LOT'S WIFE WAS TURNED INTO A PILLAR OF SALT?
OH YES, SHORTLY AFTER THEN, LOT AND HIS TWO DAUGHTERS LIVED ALONE IN A CAVE, WHERE THEY CONTINUED TO HAVE UNLIMITED SEX.. AND GOD WAS PLEASED WITH THEM.

CAN I ALSO REMIND YOU OF BABARIC..
THE TIMES WOMEN WERE STONNED TO DEATH FOR NOT BEING VIRGINS ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHTS?
OR.. THE TIMES MEN WERE FREE TO RAPE AS MANY WOMEN OF THEIR CHOICE, AS LONG AS YOU HAD 50 SHEKELS TO PAY THE VICTIMS DADS "IF" YOU'RE CAUGHT. cheesy

PS: I DON'T HATE CHRISTIANITY. IT'S NOT WORTH THAT TIME AND ENERGY.
Continue eating a man's faeces while think you are enjoying.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by eph12(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
What exactly do you want me to shed light on for you?
The names God calls you
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by CAPSLOCKED: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Continue eating a man's faeces while think you are enjoying.

....AND THIS IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT THING YOU CAN COME UP WITH?

NO WONDER YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN. undecided
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Noblewhiz(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
We are human... and human is SIN.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by An2elect2(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
elantraceey:
I used to think like you but my thoughts are changing drastically this days.
Oh how come?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by elantraceey(f): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Used to think like who in particular please?

Like the op, having an idea of who a Christian is and is not.

Give examples of your thoughts which are changing drastically this days?
Are they changing for the better and so becoming better in quality?
Or they changing for the worse and so getting carried slowly in to the dark abyss?

If you go through my profile, there's a thread on it. I can't say if it's for the better or worse because to you it might be worse but to me it's better.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by An2elect2(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
And what if you are not a christain after all?
You will go to hell?
Yes but that's not the worse thing to happen. Nothing is worse than being dead to God.. If our hearts are right, wont we rather go to hell than sin against God?
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
An2elect2:
Yes but that's not the worse thing to happen. Nothing is worse than being dead to God.. If our hearts are right, wont we rather go to hell than sin against God?
You answered yes like you are 100% sure...
You must have been to hell to know this.
Hmmn.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
An2elect2:
5 The message of the cross is vague to you
All your life you heard Christ died for sinners but its weird when you really want to look at it. You wonder why he had to die on a tree and if there was no other way out for men. When you behold him on the cross, you can't see your sin upon him like everyone says because well you still sin. You can't understand the resurrection cos sin still has a strong hold on you even after "giving your life to Christ" or being born in a "Christian family" You would wonder why He is the saviour or how his death made a difference but you are afraid of labels so you don't want to seek to find answers. You might look "Antichrist" to other false religious Christians who just want to live as they want. Nothing adds up to you!

If you were bolder you would confess the message of the cross is foolishness to you (sin makes you shy too and hides you from the truth.)

But what is foolishness to you is what has saved the passionate Christians!

6, You are not sure you are saved This isn't the occasional weakening of faith that needs strengthening through prayer, studying of the word or fellowship, this is a whole different kind of doubt that comes from lack of saving faith. If you are not sure that you will be with Jesus once you pass on, it's a telling sign that you are not saved. And the gospel you heard only came by word with no assurance or power. You are just hoping you make it? You wont if you are not sure.The stern warning from Paul to the Corinthians about knowing for sure if they are in the faith should not be taken lightly. It is very important for us to know our stand else we stand no where with God
[[[ Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? ]]]
2Corinthians 13:5

Think about this. Was there a man in the Bible that got saved and was still not sure Christ was in him? Was there a man that knew God and lived in doubt of meeting Him after here?

The Christian is such a "mysterious" being that his life ceased the day he got saved. He felt the agony of suffering and burden of death. And also the newness of life, a different life. Can you say the same? Have you reached that point where you realize you have no life but Christ. People say "go get a life" They tell you to go make a meaning out of your life, be ambitious, aim for the good things of life. But a Christian has no life to live anymore, he only has Christ who is now his life.

When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.[/ Colossians 3:4

If this is the case for a man, how can he think he is not sure yet if he would be with the Lord when he dies.

I mean he has Christ/Light in him, he was dead and brought to life, how can he be in the dark about his faith? If Lazarus knew he was alive again when Christ commanded him to come forth how can you not know you alive when God brings you to life. Except you are yet dead in your sins

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

From ur epistle, there are no Christiana on earth.
Re: Reasons Why You May Not Be A Christian After All by An2elect2(f): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

You answered yes like you are 100% sure...
You must have been to hell to know this.
Hmmn.
This is the assurance that comes from hearing the gospel of Christ and the cross. It is not built on wishful thinking but is a confirmation of the gospel we have received. There is power in the message of the cross (men cant see it literarily but they can see the effect of it and still not know how it came about) . This power turns men to children who would take their Father's word for it. Nothing more nothing less. Matthew 18:3

Truly i tell you except you change and become like little children you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven

Finally after retyping over and over again .

Real Image Of King James Of KJV1611 / The End Of Islam Is Near / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58