Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? (1254 Views)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle / Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by oluwasma(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
How many times do you people think it is okay to call your spouses when you miss them or want to talk to them?

I am a lovey dovey kind of woman, if I miss you I call you and tell you. I like to talk and chat which is why my husband called me a pest. Normally if I call him and he doesn’t pick up, I will call and call until he picks up just to show him how worried I am, I can give him 40 missed calls that is if his phone does not go off because I am very emotional.

Sometimes I will have to start calling extended family to call him too because I will be restless, to worsen it my husband will see a call and take his time to call back without minding that I might be worried. He has warned me to stop calling him more than twice but I felt he was hiding something so I continued. So yesterday I gave him 23 missed calls, he did not pick so I called his mum to call him, he picked her call and asked his mum to tell me he is fine. So I called him back and he did not pick but this time I called him 30 times on auto redial before he finally switched off.

I noticed that I could no longer reach him, it kept saying user busy for close to 1 hour so I waited for him to get home. He confirmed to me that he has blocked me from calling him. He said he will be the only one to call me, I can send him a text message. I was really pained so I slapped him and he smashed my phone, without apology and left the house. Should I leave this marriage?

Copied

Source: https://sheadvises./2017/08/19/is-it-right-to-call-my-husband-like-40-times/

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abeg free the man. U re so insecure Nd obsessed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by finalboss(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Libo45: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Madam. No offence, but u need help. 40 missed calls!?!
Kuku dey follow am waka go everywhere. Before u married him, U didn't v a life or what Phewwww.. Women!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Madam, do you have something doing at all? If you don't have a job yet kindly get one.

I mean keep busy and leave that your lovey dovey till he gets home

But if u insist that you want to keep calling 40 times in a day

Kindly pay him his monthly salary and buy him 10 power banks.
Too much of every thing kill love

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Cool23(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Better get something doing with your life 40 missed calls he owe you money
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
He is your husband. Call him as much as you want. You owe nobody no explanation

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
In most cases, calling someone up to 5 or more times consecutively is a sign of insecurity except it's an emergency situation that warranted such multiple calls... Personal Opinion though....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

You're still a lad
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Highest I can call a guy is 2times.

Emotional people like to panic, I dunno why.

If you call 3x and he doesn't pick, you know he is not around or he doesn't want to take the call, stop making yourself look like a fo0l.
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
40 times say na only me marry? I call once or twice, if he didn't pick I drop a message.

Robosky02, I'm still waiting for your call. Don't waste my ewedu and amalagrin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Acctually I don't like relatives calling me at all when I am away
If I reach my destination or if there is a need to call, I will do the calling

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
40 times say na only me marry? I call once or twice, if he didn't pick I drop a message.

Robosky02, I'm still waiting for your call. Don't waste my ewedu and amalagrin
grin here I come tongue
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Kobicove(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
You slapped him cos he did not pick your 40 calls?

You have anger issues and you are possessive

Trust me if I were your husband and you dared raise your hand to slap me your hand would be in bandages now and you would not be able to type this story. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
robosky02:
grin here I come tongue
I'm waiting at home angry told him we have a visitor
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm waiting at home angry told him we have a visitor

who is angry
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Oyindidi(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
robosky02:

who is angry
Are you not coming again?
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Are you not coming again?
my head ohhhh abeg shocked
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahaa grin

The last part got me laughing so hard... "Should i leave this marriage?"

Damn.. the writer is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Oyindidi(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
robosky02:
my head ohhhh abeg shocked
angry angry angry whatever!
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
you can even call him 100times

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Holumiedey(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Principle won't let me call the second time. If i call once and you don't pick, its because you're busy, and its common sense for you to call back when you miss a call. My principle though.
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by ojun50(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Are u ok? 40 mis call infact u need 4o slap to reset yr brain

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by Lewaluv(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
You are a pest.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by elipheleh(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
The guy is in trouble .
This one pass demonic possession.
I pity men with clingy spouses. I fear clingy women. I fear anything clingy.
For me sef, the best way to call your unmarried partner is once per day.
As for married couples it should be once per week.
Re: Is It Right To Call My Husband Like 40 Times? by GOFRONT(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
And later they will say Communication is Key in Marriage and relationship.....Now she is tryna keep in touch and the husband is nit pickin up.........

This one he is not pickin his call, I hope we will not start seeing a Viral pix of a Man's leg across a lady' Laps sitted on d bed in one private apartment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Ex-boyfriend On Facebook / Am Back From A Ban / There Is This Girl That I Just Saw Today And Will Bleep Her In 2 Weeks Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.