Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport (77086 Views)

Falana: Our Lawyers Waited For 4 Hours To Receive Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by chidextec: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
This Buhari has 9 lives grin grin cheesy
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Sectis(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
I have been checking NL to at least see the photos of President Buhari walking down from aeroplane or is he now invisible
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by oyienootieno: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephleena:
wat cars??yet he looks no better to a truck pusher..

A female with such level of hatred. After you will be running from one pastor to the other for husband. Who wana marry a brain dead like you.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by oyienootieno: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
thornapple:
Government of hypocrisy.
How many of those vehicles are made in Nigeria?.

Start with the cheap phone you used to type this poo, the fake wig on your head and fake ass pad are they all made in Nigeria? Weather you die or live it is in history that Sai baba ruled over your household and beyond.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by netflicks(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Just like the return of Simba to take his rightful place... cheesy
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by burqueenx(f): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by maklelemakukula(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Quality20:
Ppl can be funny o . ipob didn't vote buhari yet they wish him dead , when he didn't die they said he shd resign . We d majority who voted him don't want him to resign ,we love him and we respect him we also make good prayers n wish him well. Let it be known to all that these enemies of state are not attacking buhari ,but his religion, region, tribe, ideals and we who voted for him.
you don't have common sense, walahi angry

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by gratefulheart(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Why do you allow bitterness to be killing you?

thornapple:
Government of hypocrisy.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by seguno2: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Lordxeer:
what has this got to do with recession?

Using foreign cars means our recession gets worse.
Buhari is bad luck.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2017
headhunter1:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
You self get papa, a no good o
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Peterosky(m): 4:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Hhhhhmm, the stupidity of Nigerians is taking a new dimension. Imagine the jubilation for the return of a brain drained man whose return is worst than his absence. More painful is the fact that some people are even insulting well meaning Nigerians who believe that they have to speak out for the betterment of our dear country. I weep for my people.

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by seangy4konji: 4:38am On Aug 20, 2017
lol
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by stan40: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2017
You are welcome great PMB
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by project8(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2017
headhunter1:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
gutsun babarka
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by midehi2(f): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2017
stephleena:
wat cars??yet he looks no better to a truck pusher..
fear God and have conscience for a sick man
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by mavinc4u(f): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Good, hope he is not travelling back?
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Jeezy: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2017
He's your president. Is it EOD you want them to use to pick him from the airport?
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Lordxeer(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
seguno2:

Using foreign cars means our recession gets worse. Buhari is bad luck.
your knowledge of economics is underwhelming.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by TerrorSquad147: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Tonerow12533:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance?MTN >> *461*6#?Etisalat >> *229*9#?GLO >> *127*0#?AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI(9Mobile)/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp?? ? :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
you better stop lying you fool, is it not 1100NGN for 1028MB?
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Tecno66: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2017
AutoReportNG:
It is no news that Nigerians are anxiously waiting for the arrival of the number one man in the country, Pres. Buhari having spent 105 days in the UK for his medical vacation. we bring to you some array of cars displayed at the airport... Who says Nigeria is in recession, please think again...

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/a-look-at-display-of-cars-waiting-for.html

With these cars, change trully begins with me.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
gratefulheart:
Why do you allow bitterness to be killing you?

How would it kill me when it isn't done with you yet?.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
oyienootieno:

Start with the cheap phone you used to type this poo, the fake wig on your head and fake ass pad are they all made in Nigeria? Weather you die or live it is in history that Sai baba ruled over your household and beyond.
Fool talking.
Even idiots would've been sensible enough to first ask where i am from or reside.
Aren't you worse than an idiot?.
Mtcheeeew

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by oyienootieno: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2017
thornapple:

Fool talking.
Even idiots would've been sensible enough to first ask where i am from or reside.
Aren't you worse than an idiot?.
Mtcheeeew

You just cleared my doubt. A big fool like you is maybe somewhere in hell trying to claim abroad. Deal with it Sai Baba is your president home and in the hell hole you are trying to claim you are.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
oyienootieno:

You just cleared my doubt. A big fool like you is maybe somewhere in hell trying to claim abroad. Deal with it Sai Baba is your president home and in the hell hole you are trying to claim you are.
Below is the statement of fact i wrote on this thread

Government of hypocrisy.

That you came fighting over that shows how senseless a fool you are. Write something with direct reference to that statement or shove ur foolishness back up ur mother's womb. FYI.

Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by oyienootieno: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
thornapple:

Below is the statement of fact i wrote on this thread

Government of hypocrisy.

That you came fighting over that shows how senseless a fool you are. Write something with direct reference to that statement or shove ur foolishness back up ur mother's womb. FYI.

I feel sorry for the goat that gave birth to you. Anything you bring to discredit this administration will be countered.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
oyienootieno:

I feel sorry for the goat that gave birth to you. Anything you bring to discredit this administration will be countered.
U really have nothing sensible to say, sure sign of brainlessness.
What i have stated is a fact u couldn't counter. Shame on u for starting a needless argument.
Ur mother may've denounced u already. Fool.
If it wasn't a baboon that gave birth to you upload ur picture lets see. Idiot.
Re: The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport by Lordxeer(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
seguno2:

Using foreign cars means our recession gets worse. Buhari is bad luck.
Your knowledge of economics is underwhelming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.