Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock (3650 Views)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by toba400: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
President Buhari's security detail were overwhelmed by his supporters who mobbed his car as he was driven from the Airport to the presidential villa in Abuja.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/19/photos-pres-buharis-supporters-mob-his-car-as-he-drives-to-aso-rock/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Daddy general president please next time keep the plane in Abuja sir let our soldiers protect it let the money be wasting in our shores. Mr please it is embarrassing seeing our plane in another territory, as if it was captured by UK government. Sir keeping it in Nigeria is better worse for your die hard fan to defend that stupidity from you to keep a plane as important as that in foreign land costing us huge more. Please think of the poor people in Daura before you do that again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by YhubieIsidore(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Una wehdone oh
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
What's the ambulance in the convoy for

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by josephine123: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
hmm.. sai baba

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Sylver247: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Africans are stupid, illiterate and backward. Hailing corrupt, wicked, incompetent and useless rulers who should be stoned.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Notasyouthink: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this
Won't like what?? That buhari is a working corpse??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jumobi1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Heads of States always have ambulances in their convoy...just in case.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2017
jumobi1:

In case of what. Abeg forget that thing, you aren't lie Mohammed, I've seen hundreds of convoys of heads of state worldwide and never once seen an ambulance in a single one.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by amliftedhigher: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=toba400 post=59637862]President Buhari's security detail were overwhelmed by his supporters who mobbed his car as he was driven from the Airport to the presidential villa in Abuja.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/19/photos-pres-buharis-supporters-mob-his-car-as-he-drives-to-aso-rock/
Even Evans has big fans. Bishop has big fans. Someone must cry when the worst criminal and arm rubber is killed. But one thing of a sure is that those who cry , hail, rejoice and party when an evil person is dead, or alive are either ignorance of the pain their Man or woman is causing innocent people. Or they are doing it to support their own knowing fully well that their own is a curse and evil to the land. Even a mad man has fans
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by fergie001: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

In case of what. Abeg forget that thing, you aren't lie Mohammed, I've seen hundreds of convoys of heads of state worldwide and never once seen an ambulance in a single one.
He isn't wrong,Heads-of-States always have an ambulance,
Its always not far behind
,even en-route air transport,
It's standard practice all over the World.

Learnt that from Explorers(am a silent fan)

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Explorers(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

They have bro with doctors incase of accident or attack, they respond to the VIP first.

Sometimes in disguised trucks or buses, or mini vans.

You wont see ambulance written on most of them.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Emerikoss: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Why are all these people celebrating him like this with the situation of the Country,I tire for all of them Buhari suppprters
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Funjosh(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome home my Nigga cool
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Aufbauh(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2017
This kind of loyalty and support is the thing that is frustrating the Ipob miscreants to stupor cheesy

The more they hate the more Abokis pay their unalloyed support to their cult hero President Muhammadu Buhari.

Tell me who will challenge even a sick PMB in the north 2019 if he decides to run for the election?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2017
slimfit1:
Daddy general president please next time keep the plane in Abuja sir let our soldiers protect it let the money be wasting in our shores. Mr please it is embarrassing seeing our plane in another territory, as if it was captured by UK government. Sir keeping it in Nigeria is better worse for your die hard fan to defend that stupidity from you to keep a plane as important as that in foreign land costing us huge more. Please think of the poor people in Daura before you do that again.

In the spirit of advise, please when next you are sent to a technical school to study tailoring, insist on a proper school that teaches international relations where you will learn what a diplomatic asset is.
Illiterates like you wont keep your illiteracy at home, must you show the world that you are dumb? How do you think a diplomatic asset will attract charges? Stop disgracing Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by dustmalik: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Your problem is ignorance, and this is one of the reasons I stopped commenting on this section of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Okoyiboz3: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

It's for carrying the corpses of frustrated pigs who would die of sorrow when they see that Buhari is back.

As if you're blind to the fact that there's always a medical team in the convoy of Presidents and even Governors.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by Okoyiboz3: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

You're a bloody liar and an ignorant one at that. When Obama went to the UK, there was an ambulance in his convoy.

Stop disgracing yourself online.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by jamislaw(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Bros how far your promise Na??

Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by thundafire: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
u knw na y asking
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You're a bloody liar and an ignorant one at that. When Obama went to the UK, there was an ambulance in his convoy.

Stop disgracing yourself online.

I would want to say you are brainless but I won't cos I'm not given to insulting people.

I would accept the truth from someone that is matured enough to approad me in the right manner.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

It's for carrying the corpses of frustrated pigs who would die of sorrow when they see that Buhari is back.

As if you're blind to the fact that there's always a medical team in the convoy of Presidents and even Governors.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by slimfit1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
jpphilips:

In the spirit of advise, please when next you are sent to a technical school to study tailoring, insist on a proper school that teaches international relations where you will learn what a diplomatic asset is.
Illiterates like you wont keep your illiteracy at home, must you show the world that you are dumb? How do you think a diplomatic asset will attract charges? Stop disgracing Nigerians

It will be nice if your dead brains can explain to me if it's free security to just pack a plane the pilots who is paying for the hotels other cost please if you are stupid don't assume everyone is. You say call me and illiterate? Rather be and illerate than a full at 40 like you sir.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
dustmalik:

Your problem is ignorance, and this is one of the reasons I stopped commenting on this section of Nairaland.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

They have bro with doctors incase of accident or attack, they respond to the VIP first.

Thanks for the polite correction. I fully accept your position on this matter.

To an extent I can't be said to be totally wrong since you rightly pointed out such ambulances are disguised so people won't notice.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by slimfit1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
jumobi1:

The queen doesn t have one we only copy stupid things and leave the good part that will benefit us all.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
fergie001:

He isn't wrong,Heads-of-States always have an ambulance,
Its always not far behind
,even en-route air transport,
It's standard practice all over the World.

Learnt that from Explorers(am a silent fan)

Thanks for the polite correction. I have been informed on a good note that such ambulances are many times disguised in other colors so people can't tell. Guess its where I got it wrong.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by fergie001: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks for the polite correction. I have been informed on a good note that such ambulances are many times disguised in other colors so people can't tell. Guess its where I got it wrong.
Cool,
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by AK481(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks for the polite correction. I fully accept your position on this matter.

To an extent I can't be said to be totally wrong since you rightly pointed out such ambulances are disguised so people won't notice.

Your last word sums it up."disguised "

But this is a mobile hospital following him.
If I carry a first aid box and a doctor following me ,it's understandable but this isn't.
If u have to prove at this point that the president is hale and hearty,then the disguised option is more convincing.
Re: Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock by AK481(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

Your last word sums it up."disguised "

But this is a mobile hospital following him.
If I carry a first aid box and a doctor following me ,it's understandable but this isn't.
If u have to prove at this point that the president is hale and hearty,then the disguised option is more convincing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Were Pocketing N4.2b Yearly. Maina Drops Names From Hiding / Ndigbo B'anyi, Why Do You Enjoy Attracting Hatred? / History By Donald95: How Respected Southerners Killed Abiola (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.