Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? (982 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose / What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Movic1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now that the President is back after spending more than 100 days in London receiving treatment for an undisclosed illness. We are all happy to see the president, but what exactly will his presence change?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Judicible(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
In 2pac voice. I see no change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by xana101: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Price of things will go up. This man is synonymous with back luck
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Movic1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
The only thing that will change is the mindset of Nigerians I.e the president is alive. Beside there will be nothing like acting president again. That's the only thing I think will change.

1 Like

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
He just came back pls let our president rest.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by stephleena(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
wat do u expect?he was at u.k,that was wen they had terrorist attacks,and fire incidents.. now he's here,brace ur self up.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Yuneehk(f): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Naira will be devalued and there'll be an increase in the price of commodities. He just knows how to make these things this way effortlessly grin
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by ebukahandsome(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dont worry peeps
He only came back to schedule when next he is leaving
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Alariwo2: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Call Charly boy and ask him.. he should know better for him to organize protest.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by PREBuhari2019: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
INVASION OF DSS AND EFCC PART 2
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by alade112(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
The only thing that will change is that we now have a president but Nigeria still remain the same!

2 Likes

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by aolawale025: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
His broadcast on Monday would set the pace.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by EvilMetahuman: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Another round of prison for our dilector.

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Young03(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nepa no bring light as they used to bring before his arrival
that's wat changed
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Marcelo290(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari is still not fit to take up that position, he looks frail and weak, so no changes. This man should just resign with honour now, I fear Northerners and power o cry

1 Like

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Bizibi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
He will address you people on Monday and life goes on,
The govt is empty and lazy
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by MalcoImX: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
Buhari is still not fit to take up that position, he looks frail and weak, so no changes. This man should just resign with honour now, I fear Northerners and power o cry
You don win now, as your mumu don do. You don't get your Return or Resign now. Shebi no be dat you ask. After he don return you don't come with another music - Resign and Resign. This LP no go sell.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Jesusloveyou: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
xana101:
Price of things will go up. This man is synonymous with back luck
and goodluck is synonymous with corruption
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Lanretoye(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
ag. president will be demoted back to the rank of v.p then dollar that has been stable at 350 will start to rise every morning the way my d**k does.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by omohayek: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Movic1:
Now that the President is back after spending more than 100 days in London receiving treatment for an undisclosed illness. We are all happy to see the president, but what exactly will his presence change?
An excellent question, and one I'm certain none of his diehard supporters have an answer to!

I was no fan of GEJ, who I thought nothing but an incompetent thief who overlooked an orgy of looting, but Buhari has been just as massive a disappointment, even before he began the medical tourism that took him out of the country for so long; the preceding 18 months when he was supposedly in charge saw little more than policy drift and empty promises of major changes soon to come, with no concrete economic reforms actually being implemented. Is it now, when he's clearly still too sick to really be resuming office, that things will now suddenly kick into high gear? Not a chance!

If more Nigerians were rational and capable of being honest with themselves, they would admit that the sum total of the current government's economic policy is "Let's borrow as much as we can while we wait for oil prices to rise again". The problem with this line of thought is that the days of $110/barrel oil are probably never coming back.

3 Likes

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by bigboss80s(m): 3:14am On Aug 20, 2017
stephleena:
wat do u expect?he was at u.k,that was wen they had terrorist attacks,and fire incidents.. now he's here,brace ur self up.

First look at ur pic: "Well, she's kinda cute."
Glances at personal text and realizes this is just another mgbeke...and then U don't look so cute anymore smh.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Every time he's in town, INFLATION rise up. angry

No be talk am, check the statistics. grin
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by asfrank(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Human beings are in deed impossible to satisfy, most especially Nigerians. The president is away, they ask y he is away for such a long period, he comes back, they ask what he can do or change. For me I think it's a nice thing for him to be alive, we all need to support our leaders, nd pray for them, that's d only way God can intervene nd make sure they lead us well.
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Integrityfarms(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari presence or absence makes no difference. In fact his presence spells doom, as we can see the dollar going higher against the naira as a welcome package
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by stephleena(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
bigboss80s:

First look at ur pic: "Well, she's kinda cute."
Glances at personal text and realizes this is just another mgbeke...and then U don't look so cute anymore smh.
is that all?

1 Like

Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by swagagolic01(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
stephleena:

is that all?

I love you....
Re: Question: Now That The President Is Back,what Exactly Will His Presence Change? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
The calmness, little peace, we had enjoyed from the activities of herdsmen,army,appointees, BMC...under PYO..his presence tends to attract unruliness,disrespect, chaos from these set of people

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Formula For African Development / NEWSIPOB Members Destroy Mosque In Abia, Burns Koran (VIDEO) / From Omu-ijebu To UK: The Rising Profile Of Otunba Rotimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.