Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose (29751 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by MrNollyzone: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, has explained his presence in court on Monday during the commencement of the court trial of Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, for alleged corruption.

On Monday, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arraigned Fayose on an 11-count charge bordering corruption and abuse of office to the tune of N30.8 billion.

Fani-Kayode was there to watch it all happen, and he told SaharaReporters: "What I’m doing here is to support Ayo Fayose and I’m a sound believer in the unity of this country — also for the love of this country.

"I’m a lover of justice and I know it is important that people summon courage just Iike Fayose and to know that loyalty is a virtue. I’m loyal to my friends and country, and Fayose is one because he stood by me in time of trouble and I will in his troubled time. I believe it is important to learn a lesson from this.

On the unveiling of Musiliu Obanikoro, who used to be the in Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with Fayose, as one of the 17 witnesses to testify against the Governor, Fani-Kayode said: "I believe it is important to learn lesson from this, that friends sometimes are not real friends.

"Friends that will stand by you in terms of trouble are the real one and I’m a friend to Fayose... to show solidarity with him and to let him understand that he is not alone because I really know what he is passing through."

He accused APC of witch-hunting the opposition, saying: "Every PDP leader has been subjected to some prosecution or the other. They prosecute the enemies and protect their friends and therefore it is important to be with Fayose because our only hope lies in God and the justice of the system.

"I have every confidence in this country and also that it is important that one looks for the taste of real justice. I don’t want people to be convicted on the pages of newspapers. Let’s see how it goes; I stand with the innocence of this man."

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/fayose-stood-by-me-in-time-of-trouble-fani-kayode-explains-presence-in-court-with-fayose

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by SarkinYarki: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
JFK seems like a good friend kind of guy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by tenmariner: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
The beginning of the end of this case

1 Like

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by MrGreenMavro: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
How many LIKES for FFK for being a true friend....SHARE for Obanikoro for being a fake friend

224 Likes 22 Shares

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by chukwuibuipob: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
sad The man is a confused criminal. He even wan scam Kanu but dat one disassociated himself from d Pd pigs..

17 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by ramdris(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even though I don't really like FFK's ways, I must commend him for standing with His Pal. Nothing thrills me more than seeing loyal friends (That is if he is one)... That been said, Atiku should replace Fayose with someone else as the SW campaign coordinator fir I for see a "long walk to freedom"....

Fayose to me has zero influence in SW politics and he can't pull any weight whatsoever...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by dadebayo1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Correct padi.. I can remember how Fayose also helped FFK wife in Ekiti when she had issues with her bank.... grin true test of friendship... Many will abandon Peter the rock now.. grin

https://punchng.com/drama-fayose-forces-efcc-release-fani-kayodes-wife/

It also happened in October of 2016... grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Ijaya123: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Birds of same feather flock together.

Potential jail birds I mean.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Kenekingisback: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Great. This is what I call true friendship grin

7 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by AroOkigbo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jolly good fellow
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Mastadestiny(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
JFK seems like a good friend kind of guy

A friend till the very End

You might say that's un afonjaic kiss

8 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by tempest69: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by DrRasheed: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
See mouth. Same way he lied about cownu.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by kingzephyr(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks this Fayose is innocent or is it because PMB is just after people that were against him??[b][/b]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ijaya123:
Birds of same feather flock together

They have come oh
Bad energy everywhere

*spits*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by hezyfem(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
There is no big deal in that. As long as Fayose did not chop alone, he will surely no die alone. FFK is only playing his own part base on the amount wey himchop

5 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by condralbedez: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thats one of the guys code ,weldone man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by oladele00(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
FFK is the greatest wailing wailer of all time.... PMB I know and him alone is the Messiah

3 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by seunayantokun(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
OK. Not ɓad
Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by israelmao(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have friends but among them I know my friends.

1 Like

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Ijaya123: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

[s]They have come oh
Bad energy everywhere[/s]

*trash*

2 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Kwamecron(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by zombieTRACKER: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=72318874][/quote]

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by Smile4daddy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
A friend of a thief is also a thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by ramdris(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
tempest69:
Lol
Please can u in 100 words tell me what's funny here... Talk true, u just book space..

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by maasoap(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

A friend till the very End

Corrupt and Looting fellows, till the very end. Lol

You might say that's un afonjaic kiss

The only thing un afonjaic about him is his support for corrupt element. But I'm not surprised he's one too. And for you, I'm not surprised, you guys always carry placards in defence of corruption. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: FFK Explains His Presence In Court With Fayose by BabaRamota1980: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
If Fayose was Ibo he would have escaped out of country than face EFCC. Yorubas are brave and resolved where Ibos are cowards and erratic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.