Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) (11715 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Being under the heat of konji I just met her and asked her out, she accepted and paid me a visit a night after, she visited my triplex mansion and spent the night and we had sex on my costly vitafoam under the coolness of my Air conditioner.
The next morning i paid her off but she does not want to leave my mansion because it is too beautiful.
Worse of it all my bethrothed fiancee is coming to visit me today.
What do i do now? Should i call the police to arrest her?
Nairalanders i need ur advice.
Delishpot my counselor, come and epp me oh. I'm in trouble.
Below is the pix of my beautiful room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by squash47(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mumu

22 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
LOL wahala dey this country o.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Cool23(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op repeat after me anybody that is using my sense to play nairabet thunder fire that person

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Franchise21(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nsogbu di grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Lewaluv(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stupid..

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by danilho(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
See ur life, shiioor

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by jamislaw(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
DateMynd44:
Being under the heat of konji I just met her and asked her out, she accepted and paid me a visit a night after, she visited my triplex mansion and spent the night and we had sex on my costly vitafoam under the coolness of my Air conditioner.
The next morning i paid her off but she does not want to leave my mansion because it is too beautiful.
Worse of it all my bethrothed fiancee is coming to visit me today.
What do i do now? Should i call the police to arrest her?
Nairalanders i need ur advice.
Delishpot my counselor, come and epp me oh. I'm in trouble.
Below is the pix of my beautiful room.
So you live in Delhi in India? Your village witch....is at it again.

15 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
cry cry
cry cry

all this while I thought Nwaamaikpe was the overall idiot on this forum cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bro your room id hotel de meridian de newdehli cheesy
So you are in india bro cheesy
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Pusyiter(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
you nailed it......immaturity on display
Lewaluv:
Stupid..

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by MrHighSea: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Hotel le meridian new delhi.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by softlina(f): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Oh God. You're just interested in disgracing yourself, you should have cropped the New Delhi part cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 20, 2017
keep on dreaming.. the girl's picture in ur room or adonblivit
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:04am On Aug 20, 2017
I thought you were going to post a pic of the girl in your home undecided
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Gidex4u(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Hotel Le Meridian in New Delhi India has become ur mansion ewu meeee.

Go n hang ur shokoto where ur hand can reach idiot 1 kobo.

U think say we all wet dey here bi rotten pawpaw like u.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2017
guys are not smiling here ohh...am just a new member still learning sha..
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
who ask you if you are a new member? grin

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by captleonerd(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Skunk weed at work

1 Like

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2017
dingbang:
nobody
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by indodon(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
New member?

welCUMM

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by bamirotola: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Your stupidity is legendary and hereditary... aw. Much d hotel pay you for advert? You can't make heaven with ds stupidity
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Ordinarymuyiwa: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2017
just look at how you are disgracing your generation

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by CHARLOE(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
Is that u in ur profile? You're gorgeous hornyanna. Are u a model?. Contact me if you'd luv a free Photoshoot from Digipix.
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Alexbrain(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by soflygerian(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
Ana Ana, now that ur a new member, welu-cum..
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by adexdon(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
werey re ooo
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Muxtee: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
dingbang:

oboi easy now
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by Victornezzar: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
hornyAnna:
mr man reveal ur true sef jare
we don dey dis tin 4 so long

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by mikool007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bro this is not your house
Re: This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) by kefa00(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol...you high

(1) (2) (Reply)

D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female) / Disadvantages Of Fat Ladies / Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.