Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1512092 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to your sister and may your turn come sooner than expected.

Deebay:
I am so over the moon, I wonder what will happen when it's my turn.
My sister just got ppr mail. Yippee.
When I saw dba4show post of ppr, it looked just like hers.
Thanks be to God.

ITA may 435

AOR July 6

MP/IP1 July 21

NA September 2

PPR September 7.
PPR mail was dated Sept 6 but she received it just now.

Single applicant, no travel history, gift deed from parent 100%.

We are grateful, thanks to everyone who has been helpful here cos what I learned here, I passed across to her.
Glory to God Almighty

;DI am so over the moon, I wonder what will happen when it's my turn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pamperme:

See my birthday mate o... You will get ITA for birthday gift, no worries... cheesy cheesy

Amen oooo. Thank u. How we go do the baiday na. Make we close street for nairaland ba?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats to all PPR recipients

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
einsteino:

yes with the link you sent, my profile got updated barely two hours after i used it. Thanks alot.
Uw dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
cochtrane:

Thank you for this point. If only many will read and digest it...
Next draw, 14th Sep, you will surely get ITA

Gbam! Next draw next week. That's brother cochtrane talking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deebay:
I am so over the moon, I wonder what will happen when it's my turn.
My sister just got ppr mail. Yippee.

We are grateful, thanks to everyone who has been helpful here cos what I learned here, I passed across to her.
Glory to God Almighty

;DI am so over the moon, I wonder what will happen when it's my turn.
Awwww this is so great.... I rejoice with u and ur sister. Ur own is loading

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
cochtrane:

What was I thinking...that should be next two weeks. smiley

Bros, I no gree o. It has to be next week Wednesday, September 13. A befitting birthday gift for me the next day. I went through the trend of ITAs issued and it supports this. For the months that have had three draws(Jan, April and August) with May being the exception, the second draw is usually one week after the first draw.

So I am hopeful for next week.

cc @Kontagious

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
yes it is less than 2yrs

smslive2:
Have you checked to ensure your IELTS is less that 2 years

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Haven't you met out Resident Prophet Cochtrane, of Canadian Express Entry Church, Part 2 Branch in Nairaland State? grin

lool. You ehn! Well, it takes the resident Chief Prophetess to know the Resident Prophet grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats to all PPR and ITA recipients!

Meanwhile NA since 16 August. I need to stop checking my profile because every time I open it and see that it's still NA my heart breaks. Maybe my CSEs are slowing my process down.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by titigafar(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please house, is the score gotten from CSR calculator on the CIC website that reliable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Raconteur14:

Bros, I no gree o. It has to be next week Wednesday, September 13. A befitting birthday gift for me the next day. I went through the trend of ITAs issued and it supports this. For the months that have had three draws(Jan, April and August) with May being the exception, the second draw is usually one week after the first draw.

So I am hopeful for next week.

cc @Kontagious
Yes you are right. It kinda fits the pattern. Let's see. Next week or next two weeks. But if they do next week, then it looks very certain that you'll get ITA, cos the score could go below 430.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kontagious:

I wondered, but then you even put date join like say thing was a sure bet. The more closer the draws to each other, the more likely points are to drop. So I was already getting happy for us in the waiting.
Na 13, we know it's gonna be a Wednesday. Most likely. All na guess work. Anyways, I hope it happens next week so many more people can get ITA. The sooner, the better.

Meanwhile, congrats to all PPR recipients. I can only imagine how people's stories will evolve looking 600 pages ahead on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to all who just got PPRs and all who got ITAs

How many of us are post AOR? If there's anything like that?

The wait has only just started and I'm checking status as if I applied several months ago grin

This is going to be interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats... Do you know where your file was processed?

DBA4show:
My people, am so happy to announce that PPR has just fallen on my Family, Glory be to God.

Thank you all for the good work, God Bless You.

Timeline

ECA completed: 27/03/17

IELTS TRF: 06/04/17 LRSW (8.5,7,7,7.5)

ITA: 19/04/17

AOR: 06/07/17

MED PASSED: 21/07/17

IP1: 22/07/17

ADR: 29/08/17 (SCHEDULE A)

NA2: 02/09/17

IP2: 06/09/17

PPR: 07/09/17

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please I need assistance o. I finally received ITA, IQAS really delayed me sha. I am putting together my docs to submit.

1. Can I do my medicals now?
2. When filling personal history for 10 years, am I to account for every month and day, for instance if I was unemployed for 2 months, am I supposed to include that? or I should just ignore the gap and simply fill the dates I was employed?
3. Still under personal history for 10 years, the year I did NYSC, what should I classify it as? Employed, Government, military, unemployed?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
You can type directly into the form. If its not accepting editing, try these steps;
1. Download and save the file, then open.
Still not working!
2. Update your Adobe Acrobat reader to a newer version. You should be fine.

Additional information, spaces are not enough?

-Highlight the section required and paste in Excel to get
right formatting, then fill as necessary.
Sign the additional sheet as well.

Cheers

@patterns18 thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
@DBA4show congratulations.

My people, am so happy to announce that PPR has just fallen on my Family, Glory be to God.

Thank you all for the good work, God Bless You.

Timeline

ECA completed: 27/03/17

IELTS TRF: 06/04/17 LRSW (8.5,7,7,7.5)

ITA: 19/04/17

AOR: 06/07/17

MED PASSED: 21/07/17

IP1: 22/07/17

ADR: 29/08/17 (SCHEDULE A)

NA2: 02/09/17

IP2: 06/09/17

PPR: 07/09/17

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lovetree: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi good people. Please I just need an info on WES. I'm trying to gather info to know how much i'll pay for WES. Please if anyone has recently paid for WES, please how much were you charged in total (IN NAIRA). thank you people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
flyboi1:
good day all.

someone pls help me. Anytime i create an EE profile. i keep getting a response that im ineligible.

is there anything i am doing wrong?

education:bsc (iqas)
work exp: 3yrs (banking)
ielts lswr: 8.5,8,7.5,6.5
pof: $13,000

thank you.

What is your NOC? Please check to be sure it falls under A, B or 0.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
lovetree:
Hi good people. Please I just need an info on WES. I'm trying to gather info to know how much i'll pay for WES. Please if anyone has recently paid for WES, please how much were you charged in total (IN NAIRA). thank you people.
I paid 224 usd today using a usd dom account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats DBA4show, Gereal and Deebay... cool cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
lovetree:
Depends on your bank.
GTB charged me ~71K....used Zenith for my husband, they charged ~69K. This is for CDN 233.91 each

I think you should budget around 75K for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mavor:
I paid 224 usd today using a usd dom account.

Bros asked for NAIRA not USD in Dom account. IELTS Reading grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please how can I contact WES other than the usual online customer service form as they rarely respond to it. It's been a week since my University responded to the email verification and WES has still not acknowledged it by updating my account. My account status still shows "on hold".

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by nkigirl: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello All,

I noticed that some people get PPR faster than others. For some, it takes less than a month between AOR and PPR; while others are still on NA.
All things being equal (High CRS score, POF,PCC, Ref letters, LOE etc all ready, legal and clear), why are some faster than others even when its the same processing office?
Does anyone know if NOC matters? If your NOC is in high demand in Canada, does it affect this in any way?
If you have a lot of years of experience (above 2 in this case), does it make the application go any faster?
If your NOC group is 0 or A, does it increase your EE score or help with PPR processing?

Even if this is a silly question, indulge me..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Try Twitter...

Virt:
Please how can I contact WES other than the usual online customer service form as they rarely respond to it. It's been a week since my University responded to the email verification and WES has still not acknowledged it by updating my account. My account status still shows "on hold".

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jugdement:

What is your NOC? Please check to be sure it falls under A, B or 0.

noc is 1114 or 6235

anyone should fly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Virt:

I was stuck like you on how to contact them, and what I did was type in "contact WES" in the forum search button. I saw a post by someone suggesting fax. He had called and emailed WES to no end, so he typed out his complaints on MSWord including his name and reference number, then faxed it via hellofax to them. His status changed in less than 24 hours. I did the same thing he did. Typed out my grievances and rants grin and faxed to them. Status was updated that night.

Case closed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
flyboi1:
good day all.

someone pls help me. Anytime i create an EE profile. i keep getting a response that im ineligible.

is there anything i am doing wrong?

education:bsc (iqas)
work exp: 3yrs (banking)
ielts lswr: 8.5,8,7.5,6.5
pof: $13,000

thank you.

Hello,

You can check the following to ensure they are right:

* Your work experience must fall under NOC A, B or 0.

* Settlement Province----You can choose anyone other than Quebec

* Work history and Primary NOC ----Ensure that the NOC you mentioned as your primary NOC is also part of your work history section. You must show that you have at least one year work experience under this primary NOC and ensure that the hours per week worked is 30 or more.

* IELTS ---- Ensure you filled in the correct scores and the correct date of your exam.

* ECA ----Ensure that you entered yes that it was done and that you filled in the certificate number.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/287#53885383

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkigirl:
Hello All,

I noticed that some people get PPR faster than others. For some, it takes less than a month between AOR and PPR; while others are still on NA.
All things being equal (High CRS score, POF,PCC, Ref letters, LOE etc all ready, legal and clear), why are some faster than others even when its the same processing office?
Does anyone know if NOC matters? If your NOC is in high demand in Canada, does it affect this in any way?
If you have a lot of years of experience (above 2 in this case), does it make the application go any faster?
If your NOC group is 0 or A, does it increase your EE score or help with PPR processing?

Even if this is a silly question, indulge me..

Your answer can be found in Romans 9:16 grin

"So then, it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shewth MERCY" wink

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jugdement: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
flyboi1:

noc is 1114 or 6235

anyone should fly.

NOC is fine.

Second option is to recalculate your eligibility for FSW using the 6 factor test. See link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

You need to score minimum of 67/100

* Glitteringstar has nailed it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.