Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1511471 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
AlexanderGreat:

Let me share my timeline to show you my experience:

AOR: June 29

Medical passed & UCI assigned: July 18

IP1: July 18

NA2: Aug 01

Got married: Aug 03

Notified IRCC: Aug 04

ADR for Spouse medicals, PCC, marriage cert, proof of relationship, schedule A, travel history,
additional family info, payment reciept for PR application & RPRF: Aug 08

Submitted ADR: Aug 14

Spouse added to application & assigned UCI: Aug 15

IP2: Aug 16

Awaiting PPR

Happy married life to you. PPR coming soon....

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by winter(f): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello future Canadians. Please how do u guys know who or where your application is been handled or which CIO is handling it. Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Justiyke4u: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
My LinkedIn profile was viewed three times within a week as well.

what of someone that does not have LinkedIn profile what will they now view

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
what of someone that does not have LinkedIn profile what will they now view

LOL!!!! YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A LINKEDIN PROFILE IF YOU DONT WANT TO, IT WILL NOT BE HELD AGAINST YOU SO PLEASE GUYS DONT PANIC.

HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ONE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING CHECKS OUT WITH THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON YOUR APPLICATION AND YOU WILL BE FINE. SHIKENA wink

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
My people, good day.
please i have a serious concern and it worries me terribly. my transcript was sent to IQAS with a different age while my international passport carries a different age. i didnt know transcripts bear ones age, now im troubled as to whether it will affect my ECA already paid to be assessed by IQAS.
please if anyone here has had similar issue pls advice on next step and/or best option.
i appreciate the expected help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Please how do i get IQAS reference number? Have paid and downloaded the form

Check below the page.

You will see a number there

Your main ref number will be sent along with the Confirmation email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
veleta:
@Derel,she has to pay for both.she would first enrol with Pharmacists' Gateway Canada for $325 then an ID would be generated for her then she would use the ID for PEBC which is for $550.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
My LinkedIn profile was viewed three times within a week as well.

You see?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
winter:
Hello future Canadians. Please how do u guys know who or where your application is been handled or which CIO is handling it. Thanks guys

Send a mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for your visa office and follow the format below:

Write your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/637#58442225

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
closetextrovert:

LOL!!!! YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A LINKEDIN PROFILE IF YOU DONT WANT TO, IT WILL NOT BE HELD AGAINST YOU SO PLEASE GUYS DONT PANIC.

HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ONE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING CHECKS OUT WITH THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON YOUR APPLICATION AND YOU WILL BE FINE. SHIKENA wink

Or just delete am...Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
XX01:

Are you this same person?

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yayyyy Congrats Triv.
I moved to IP2 today after 4 good months of no movement. Shout out to all Feb AOR/London VO....the longggggg wait is almost over! Cheers!

Triv:
My people God has done it o! PPR!!! Finally, wow finally!!!

My timeline

AOR feb 10th
MP March 10th
NBG March 11th
NA2 April 28th
IP2 August 2nd
PPR August 21st

Goodluck everyone especially my feb/ London VO people. The wait wasn't easy

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Keep hope alive......PPR is around the corner. Cheers!

MostBlessed:
February 21st AOR.... Currently 181 days waiting. Last information gotten 21st June file was transferred to London visa office awaiting review by an officer. What a wait, quite exhaustive and disappointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Could you pls share your rate? I have a BoA account. Thanks

Hephgirl:
I have $5k to sell.. But to only American account. Pm if u r interested. Definitely lesser than black market
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Q-life is a better option if you have children... Children pay lesser there.

Nwandy218:
Hello Fam,
For medicals, please whic of these is best in terms of costs and speed of process for those residing in Lagos. I don't want to spend a whole day at the clinic. Please what are their various costs for children and adults.

Thanks.

1. Children's practice
2. Q-life clinic
3. IOM Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
I had the same issue and I confronted the lady at the desk... That was what she told me.

telias:

I am not clear about being instructed to do so. I have 2 US born children and their country of birth is stated as US on their e-medical. Though I presented their US passports and did medicals at Children's Practice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
crazyinlove:

No

Ok. That's the person I was looking for.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by folamingo: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very true...my Linkedin profile was viewed 5 times by private viewers (identities not shown). Ensure nothing contradicts to warrant verifications and delays.

You have to think like the VO and ensure everything surrounding your social media matches information in your application.

For instance, all they need to do is type your name in google and everything pops up....so if I were you, I would do that and see what comes up.

Makes it easy for them when everything is in sync and for those not on social media....lucky you cool

ehix89:
How true is this?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
koonlay5:

How do you mean by American Account?
toh... American account na.. Honestly don't know how else u me to translate American account

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nwandy218:
Will you sell to a naija domiciliary acct ?
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

I have been able to enter my profile. Now I am gathering funds for proof of funds.

Has anyone gotten a letter from a mutual funds company like ARM or Stanbic and successfully presented it as proof of funds for PPR application? I need help with this? How do I get the letter from them? is the statement of account I download from their portal enough?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gorgebaby: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks, na real closet.

How about I give @40manlappy the fees when we jam for Canny, but thanks for the kind offer smiley

closetextrovert:

Congrats on your coming out of the closet! cheesy cheesy Welcome to the family, you can wire the registration fee to me so that i can send it to our oga at the top @40manlappy! cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks!!! You guys are just the best!

AlexanderGreat:

Let me share my timeline to show you my experience:

AOR: June 29

Medical passed & UCI assigned: July 18

IP1: July 18

NA2: Aug 01

Got married: Aug 03

Notified IRCC: Aug 04

ADR for Spouse medicals, PCC, marriage cert, proof of relationship, schedule A, travel history,
additional family info, payment reciept for PR application & RPRF: Aug 08

Submitted ADR: Aug 14

Spouse added to application & assigned UCI: Aug 15

IP2: Aug 16

Awaiting PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ysmd: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
@ Yimiton It nice you were able to get the reference letter in the required format. Pls how was average balance calculated and did you also include statement of account or are you uploading the bank letter only
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
gustalnov:
Hello,

I have been able to enter my profile. Now I am gathering funds for proof of funds.

Has anyone gotten a letter from a mutual funds company like ARM or Stanbic and successfully presented it as proof of funds for PPR application? I need help with this? How do I get the letter from them? is the statement of account I download from their portal enough?

Thank you

Request that they should write a letter to cic confirming ur balance and yes, I used it as part POF

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
gustalnov:
Hello,

Has anyone gotten a letter from a mutual funds company like ARM or Stanbic and successfully presented it as proof of funds for PPR application? I need help with this? How do I get the letter from them? is the statement of account I download from their portal enough

Thank you

Hi, just got mine. And Dats what I am using for pof. Call their customer service or visit the office in Ikoyi. It's faster
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
dtush:
Good day house. I intend to submit my application tomorrow. But I Av a slight issue.

So I recently got another job in company B, which I resumed on the Ist of Aug. Although my exit date from company A was Aug 14th.

But I was able to resume company A on the 1st because I knocked out my notice period with unused vacation days because I was eager to resume at B cos of the better pay.

My reference letters from both companies states my resumption date and exit dates.

Do I have to explain this in my LOE. Is it a criminal charge? Thank you

Abeg make ups help me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Canadianfly:

So what happens to folks like me that are anti social media? The only social media presence I have is a scanty Facebook profile that has nothing but an alias of my real name. What would they think when nothing comes up for me on LinkedIn, IG and the rest?

They may decide to contact your employer(s) to confirm your reference letter(s)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Triv:
My people God has done it o! PPR!!! Finally, wow finally!!!

My timeline

AOR feb 10th
MP March 10th
NBG March 11th
NA2 April 28th
IP2 August 2nd
PPR August 21st

Goodluck everyone especially my feb/ London VO people. The wait wasn't easy

Big congrats Triv!! wishing u speed thru the remaining parts of this journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Triv: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks everyone smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yoshy: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
atigro:

If single go get like 4M!
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.