Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1515040 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
balogunsam:
Hello all, please how long does it take for WES evaluation to finish final review? Its been on "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." since October 4th. Thank you

20 working days from the day they started the review. It's written on their website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by georgeehis(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Good mornin all, nice info all the way. I wanto start the EE process. Hav some questions
1)can my academic ielt suffice for this?
2)i work as a teller in a bank and the closes NOC number was 6551 Bt I fink it falls under category (C). I heard only 0,A,B is allowd. I hav above 3yrs experience. Am I eligible wit this proffesn to apply? Pls ur answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Santino1:

20 working days from the day they started the review. It's written on their website.

Thank you. I actually asked how long it takes on the average for it to leave the "final review" part.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by balogunsam(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
georgeehis:
Good mornin all, nice info all the way. I wanto start the EE process. Hav some questions
2)i work as a teller in a bank and the closes NOC number was 6551 Bt I fink it falls under category (C). I heard only 0,A,B is allowd. I hav above 3yrs experience. Am I eligible wit this proffesn to apply? Pls ur answers

1. NO! You need a General IELTS test with 8,7,7,7 at least

2. EE is strictly NOC 0,A or B as you said..you can search very well if some of your work duties fall into the required NOC categories.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
balogunsam:

Thank you. I actually asked how long it takes on the average for it to leave the "final review" part.

As soon as the IT guy at WES decides to update your status. I'm guessing it varies but mine took 2 days, if that helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
balogunsam:
Hello all, please how long does it take for WES evaluation to finish final review? Its been on "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." since October 4th. Thank you
I think mine was completed within two or three days after this update, can't fully recollect but one week seems a bit far. You should see your expected date of completion on your dashboard. That's a pointer. You're almost through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MysteryBud: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
MysteryBud:
Dear All,

Please this is really urgent.
Is there any FUTO graduate here who verified educational certificates with IQAS? Please indicate so I can pm you. IQAS insists on degree certificate before they verify results and it takes up to 3years before it's gotten. This is a big challenge and the ECA process has been put on hold because of this. I need to get in touch with FUTO grads ASAP. Please treat as urgent!

Hi guys,

Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MysteryBud: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
sorefunmi:

please can u do ECA With ICES With llb as a lawyer ,will it be evaluted the same as IQAS..

Hi Sorefunmi,

I don't have any idea about this sorry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olajide21: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
georgeehis:

I would make attempt to answer your questions before the elders arrive.

1. You can only use the IELTS general module on this journey. If you had academic module earlier done, you would have to register again for the General module.
2. Whats most important is the NOC categorization is work description, you might want to go through O,A and B and close for a NOC that is close to your job function.
#goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Kyaggy:
Hello my pple.
I need help biko.
I took the BC IELTS in Enugu on the 9th of September and I want go for a remark.
Kindly advice, can I apply for this remark in Lagos instead of the Abuja office.
Seems more like you have to apply for the remark from your test center. If i am correct, Enugu's test center is in Port Harcourt and not Abuja. However, if you have your TRF with you and you're presently in Lagos, why not raise the bank draft and try their Lagos office. If its not possible requesting from Lagos, then you have to send to your test center.

Remember, EOR can only be made within six weeks from test date which you barely have 10 days left.

Try the Lagos office, and please remember to give feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by belovedtianah: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Good day,

Please I am having issues paying fees on the Wes website. I erroneously chose the western union option but I intend paying with my domicilliary debit card but the other option I'm seeing is the credit card payment option. Has someone tried paying with this option using a debit card?
Please I'll appreciate your responses?

Thank U
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ETHIX(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
pls I have a question on POF

Can I use all my investment in treasury bills only ?

that should be around 7m

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Kontagious:

Seems more like you have to apply for the remark from your test center. If i am correct, Enugu's test center is in Port Harcourt and not Abuja. However, if you have your TRF with you and you're presently in Lagos, why not raise the bank draft and try their Lagos office. If its not possible requesting from Lagos, then you have to send to your test center.

Remember, EOR can only be made within six weeks from test date which you barely have 10 days left.

No, result release date.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
I see absolutely no reason why you cant!

ETHIX:

that should be around 7m
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
belovedtianah:
Good day,

Please I am having issues paying fees on the Wes website. I erroneously chose the western union option but I intend paying with my domicilliary debit card but the other option I'm seeing is the credit card payment option. Has someone tried paying with this option using a debit card?
Please I'll appreciate your responses?

Thank U
Go ahead with dat. Put ur debit card details on d credit card fields.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
elfmann:
No, result release date.
Test date bro. 2nd to the last question.
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/FAQ.aspx#question'27'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by belovedtianah: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
elfmann:

Go ahead with dat. Put ur debit card details on d credit card fields.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onedimple: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2017
androsurf:

No, I didn't, only the SOR. The transcript can't be with them yet because I just made payments on Friday to school to mail it to them.

Then they probably took your statement of result for transcripts. These WES people can be problematic at times. I asked if they accept SOR in place of certificate. They replied that SOR is accepted. But they did not acknowledge my SOR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
ETHIX:

that should be around 7m
Yes. If the investment is however less than 6 months, you may wish to support the TBills certificate with your six months statement of account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Kontagious:

Test date bro. 2nd to the last question.
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/FAQ.aspx#question'27'
Craze pple.. So our PM has been robbed of that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ETHIX(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Kontagious:

Yes. If the investment is however less than 6 months, you may wish to support the TBills certificate with your six months statement of account.

my investment is one year o and not 6months I don't know if it will be accepted. The investment is with a registered finance company and not a bank. Don't know if it will be accepted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
codeworks:
I have so much info to share but this guy Justwise shut it down. maybe he though was same with this one but is totally different.
Hi Justwise,

Is it possible to reopen the thread? If yes, please reconsider your decision to close it.

Though there's a link (to a blog) for PNP on page 0 but a dedicated thread for PNPs will do immeasurable good for those in need.

I (and many others) believe the thread is needed and was created with good intentions. Please reopen if you can.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2017
ETHIX:
my investment is one year o and not 6months I don't know if it will be accepted. The investment is with a registered finance company and not a bank. Don't know if it will be accepted
I actually meant start date of the investment and not the tenor.

I believe the certificate will still suffice, treasury bill certificate is an accepted form of POF. You may also support the certificate with a letter from the investment house starting IRCC's requirement. It shouldn't be difficult for you to get letter in the required format.

Modified:

See excerpt from CIC's POF page.

"For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must:

be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
include your name
list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
include, for each current bank and investment account:
account numbers
the date each account was opened
the current balance of each account
the average balance for the past six month"

I believe your POF is safe to use.

Lets wait for others opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kyaggy(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Kontagious:

thank you, I"m already on my way to their office

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kyaggy(f): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Kontagious:

thank you, let me go there and find out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tippex(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
DatechMan:

OAU dey here plenty o.

I know someone at the Exam and Records. She has been a wonderful mother. I would not like to share her contact on a public forum. Kindly PM

Ciao

Thanks so much. Sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hallooo everyone, so I received a mail on my online profile, it said action required. but when I checked, the updates I saw was that they do not need any additional documents and I was also issued my UCI number. There was no update on my medicals. Please is this normal?

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
elfmann:
Craze pple.. So our PM has been robbed of that.
I tell you but he shouldn't even need EOR since his result is being investigated. Read a case where the supposed investigation lasted five months!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by wholesomegrace: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
codeworks:
I have so much info to share but this guy Justwise shut it down. maybe he though was same with this one but is totally different. I have sent email to him/her but he/she continue blocking my post. the last two blocked message was from me.

I know he will block all Pls if you are in the pool and scored below 400, pls watch NS province.

Maybe you should change the name to indicate the thread is for those gunning for provincial nomination. If its still same or he keeps blocking/ closes it again, please lets share relevant info on this thread. Thanks broda

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.