Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1514472 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Please let us take note of all the possibilities.
Better safe than sorry....we don't want a scapegoat/lab rat from among us.
@dchamp19.....pls package your POF properly to avoid issues.
Cheers.
I haven't seen folks who fix and still show where d cash come from. Again, I haven't seen those with deed providing source documents. No over provide oh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

@ Broda elfmann......this one needs your "seasoned" answer .biko bia. u seem to be in a very "nice" mood today.
To tell pple to read page zero and search d thread don become being in a very bad mood? shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
4Barr:

The PRA 2014 allows access to only 25% of your Total RSA (Retirement Savings Account) Balance. You should approach your PFA to do a letter confirming that this is true attaching your RSA statement and stating what 25% of the RSA statement is as at the date of issue. Also attach a copy of the Pension Reform Act specifically the attached Section to validate your claim as legal. Also you can quote proceeds of your Voluntary Contribution if you are doing voluntary contributions. you can access 100% of your volunatary contributions (if you've been remitting Voluntary Contributions)
Thanks for this. 25% of my Pension plus other savings more than covers my requirement.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dchamp19: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
elfmann:

I haven't seen folks who fix and still show where d cash come from. Again, I haven't seen those with deed providing source documents. No over provide oh.

I don confuse o. I'm scared of making mistakes. Which one i go do now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bambam4you: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
If you have time you can process it urself for just N17,500 and you would get your passport in 5 days. juat visit https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

ferfer:
Hello brothers and sisters ,
Abeg is naija international passport renewal up to 35k now ni? These immigration people no get joy at all. Kindly advice if it’s the going rate or the guy wan chop me. Was told it will be available for collection the same day after capturing.
Thanks and cheers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
abi na...
elfmann:

This ur strikethrough be like a haircut oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Increase by 25 points not 50.
Looping in victree4.
Scard:
Just patiently work for 1 more year and your score will increase by 50 points.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
5 days or 5 years?

#justasking

Bambam4you:
If you have time you can process it urself for just N17,500 and you would get your passport in 5 days. juat visit https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dchamp19: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
smslive2:
5 days or 5 years?

#justasking

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
I get this part, but does it mean funds in account isn't tenable as POF at POE? Does it have to be in cash/card and in dollars?
I want to believe presenting current bank balance (in whatever currency) you have access to would suffice so far it is equivalent to the CAD for your family size.
But what do I know, other landed seniors please throw more light.
I think I read sometimes that Mrs O @impish landed without cash or so.

ebho:

POF Money was already in my Domiciliary account not my Dollar Master Card. According to GTB your Dollar Master Card has a separate account number from your Dorm account. so the transfer can be done easily online only if you have an online banking activated for your by the bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
dchamp19:

I don confuse o. I'm scared of making mistakes. Which one i go do now?
Anyone u are more comfortable with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Congrats!!
DatechMan:
Sorry guys. I should have updated you since.
I tried calling them yesterday but wasted #900 without success. I was on hold for about 50 minutes.
I got a mail that I have an update in my account this morning.
Voila. The PPR mail was sent into my account.

Thank you all

Congrats Onlineise!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Abby2017:
I get this part, but does it mean funds in account isn't tenable as POF at POE? Does it have to be in cash/card and in dollars?
I want to believe presenting current bank balance (in whatever currency) you have access to would suffice so far it is equivalent to the CAD for your family size.
But what do I know, other landed seniors please throw more light.
I think I read sometimes that Mrs O @impish landed without cash or so.

Yeah.. U are in order. Either with ur physical cash or evidence or demonstration of cashless form or both.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bambam4you:

Shey na u go process am? No believe that thing wey their oga talk for one wedding.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
you can try that while u wait an extra year to get max points from work exp as u complete 3 years becos 60 points now for Australian Migration is almost meaningless. till now since July 1st they havent invited anyone with 60 points. that will tell u how many with 60 points r in the pool and its first enter pool first to invite (those with same points). in a nutshell the choice is still urs to make.
victree4:

Thanks bro. You are too much!!!

I think my best option is to focus on Australian Pr. If I manage to score 8, 8, 8, 8 in ielts. I won't need experience points to shoot past the required 60 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hi Guys! Please quick one. Initially, in my EE profile, I put 15,000 CAD as the funds i'd take with me to CA. Knowing that I might not have up to that amount (and just to be on the safe side), I changed it to 13,500 CAD. I'm aware that for single applicants, it is 12,300 CAD. Will 13,500 CAD be okay?

Thanks my people!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Meanwhile I wrote PTE 3 times and just kept going back cos of speaking. this is subjective @boldened. not as u think. I tot same before I wrote the first one. Though some people ace it in one try. others still say IELTS is better. highly opinionated
cochtrane:

If you are gonna do the Australia PR, please just go write PTE, not IELTS. You should find it easier to score 80 in all sections there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Justwise pls delete the wrong posts by jyteman and all the ones who quoted it unintentionally, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
@ ebho

Congrats on your safe arrival in Maple land. I have been trying to understand your point in terms of showing POF at POE from your follow up posts but it's yet to be clear to me and I believe some other people are experiencing same embarassed

Please confirm that you had to show the "English speaking" babe..lolz..your phone in order to see the transaction/transfer you have just made to your dollar card?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
elfmann:

I did and peeps before me did too so I got this advise from elders of the first thread.. I had Tbills bought after ITA and I included my SOA to show d source of funds for d Tbill....I have read of people( newer generation sojourners LOL) who didnt do so and still got PPR...
My point is, let us not thnk in a straight line. The golden rule of all visa applications is that you the applicant must cover all grounds.....all possible eventualities must be thot of and prepared for.
And yea when it comes to visas, more is better than less...more "necessary" info though.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
MippiShick:
Hi Guys! Please quick one. Initially, in my EE profile, I put 15,000 CAD as the funds i'd take with me to CA. Knowing that I might not have up to that amount (and just to be on the safe side), I changed it to 13,500 CAD. I'm aware that for single applicants, it is 12,300 CAD. Will 13,500 CAD be okay?

Thanks my people!
Which kain question be dis one na?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
elfmann:

To tell pple to [b]read page zero and search d thread [/b]don become being in a very bad mood? shocked

There! kpomkwem!!
You ve said it right there @ bolded.
I knw you wont fail to rise up to d task.!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
MippiShick:

Thanks my people!

I also had the same issue. I modified my post ITA form to reflect how much I have currently (backed by my SOA) and submitted. I already got a message that I passed medicals. I don't think it's a problem but this is just my opinion seeing as my application is still in progress.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=ugoiyke79e post=61695233]

I did and peeps before me did too so I got this advise from elders of the first thread.. I had Tbills bought after ITA and I included my SOA to show d source of funds for d Tbill....

Hello,
Did you include six months statement or just the one that showed the money when it was deducted?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mavor:
Which kain question be dis one na?

Lol Mavor. Na you be the first person I go send message say I don get my COPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Deebay post=61695320][/quote]

I submitted the normal standard 6mnths statement.
But a risk taker may choose to either submit d certifcates alone or along with a bank statement for the month wherein the transaction occured.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ebho: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
SegunWamiri:
@ ebho

Congrats on your safe arrival in Maple land. I have been trying to understand your point in terms of showing POF at POE from your follow up posts but it's yet to be clear to me and I believe some other people are experiencing same embarassed

Please confirm that you had to show the "English speaking" babe..lolz..your phone in order to see the transaction/transfer you have just made to your dollar card?

I used my Tab, showing her my current balance in my dorm account and her question was is this bank here in Canada I said No. So she said the money has to be physically present in Canada either cash or cashless. Transfer was then made to my dollar card from my dorm account and account balance was shown to her from the Tab which she was Ok with.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Santino1:

I also had the same issue. I modified my post ITA form to reflect how much I have currently (backed by my SOA) and submitted. I already got a message that I passed medicals. I don't think it's a problem but this is just my opinion seeing as my application is still in progress.

Thanks Santino1. Your head dey there! Just wanted to make sure the 13,500 CAD isn't too small. Thought it would be nice to exceed the required funds with a sizeable amount. It's all good tho. Thanks again. Wish you the best in your application.

@Mavor: tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Seer247: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
ferfer:
Hello brothers and sisters ,
Abeg is naija international passport renewal up to 35k now ni? These immigration people no get joy at all. Kindly advice if it’s the going rate or the guy wan chop me. Was told it will be available for collection the same day after capturing.
Thanks and cheers.
I did mine for 25k in Minna abt 2weeks ago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mavor: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
MippiShick:

Lol Mavor. Na you be the first person I go send message say I don get my COPR.
Not if I get my own first. grin Last last we go collide for the North Cold side. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.