Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1506584 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vcole: 4:09am On Nov 11, 2017
Onlineise:

@Vcole we hail thee. hope the cold no too much grin grin
Hey bro. The cold is inexplicable but we are hanging in there and adapting. Layers, thermals, good winter boots, good winter jacket and you're good to go. I've never appreciated my car this much. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vcole: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2017
immanuella3:

Hi vcole I saw an old comment of yours on the Canada skilled workers express entry. You mentioned you used your NYSC work experience, however since. NYSC is less than a year, how does that work for someone who has only that as their work experience? Thank you.

Please Ignore. Question has been answered
Hi immanuella3. Nysc is for 12 months. So you'll need to get a reference letter from your employer to that effect. My employer wrote the reference letter as "vcole worked as xyz at our faculty under the national youth service corps scheme.........." the dates of employment were the dates for nysc. That is the date camp started and the date of passing out as it appears on your discharge certificate.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vcole: 4:17am On Nov 11, 2017
MRSDA:
Dear vcole, the Lord bless you.

I don't believe our application ended up in London because anything was wrong with it.

They already told us a maximum of 6 months abi? So anything within that time frame is honestly fine.

Yea. It's usually because of workload re-distribution that apps from west Africa move to London VO or other VOs apart from the Accra.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 4:28am On Nov 11, 2017
A14:

Guys it was a long wait but it finally came.
AOR: 21 April
MP: 20 June
IP1: 20 June
NA: 21 June
FTD: 03 August
IP2: 07 Nov
ADR: 07 Nov
PPR: 10 Nov
FSW

Thanks everyone for your contribution and thank you vcole, it was your ITA post last year October that gave me the ginger to start this process.
To those who want to start and are having financial difficulties, I pray God provides for y'all.
And to my London gang still waiting, just be patient it'll come.

Congratulations bro. It was worth the wait

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2017
A14:

FSW.
Congratulations to you�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2017
A14:

FSW

Thanks everyone for your contribution and thank you vcole, it was your ITA post last year October that gave me the ginger to start this process.
To those who want to start and are having financial difficulties, I pray God provides for y'all.
congrats!!
was it PNP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ITABABE: 5:23am On Nov 11, 2017
A14:

FSW

wow congratulations. Quite a long wait . All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ITABABE: 5:24am On Nov 11, 2017
A14:

FSW

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 5:43am On Nov 11, 2017
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT
PPR: 11 NOV

Thanks everyone for all the contribution. Its still like a dream... I never thought i would get PPR now.

Please Pray and Pray. My file got stuck at NA2 for two weeks while others on the whatsapp group were getting PPR. I prayed mine out... Suddenly only mine among the stuck files moved to IP2.

My earlier plan was to apply for student visa for January until i stumbled upon this thread. Here i am today... who i be?

God is the greatest.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Naturalized(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2017
CAstruggle:
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT

Thanks everyone for all the contribution. Its still like a dream... I never thought i would get PPR now.

Please Pray and Pray. My file got stuck at NA2 for two weeks while others on the whatsapp group were getting PPR. I prayed mine out... Suddenly only mine among the stuck files moved to IP2.

My earlier plan was to apply for student visa for January until i stumbled upon this thread. Here i am today... who i be?

God is the greatest.

Congratulatons brother..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2017
A14:

Congrats A14. Though it tarried, but it surely happened.
And pls what's the meaning of FTD? Pardon my ignorance. You're the 2nd person I've seen adding this to his timeline. cheesy

CAstruggle:
FSW-O
CRS - 441
ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
who i be?
God is the greatest.
CAstruggle, congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tolz451: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Good morning house,

You guys have been very helpful on this journey.

It's time to ask about POF, please how many months' Bank statement does one need to print and for how long is the money expected to sit in the account before printing the statement,

Thanks you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2017
XX01:

Please remove her number. It is wrong to share someone's number on the internet without the person's consent. Let us start practicing Canadian standards. Scammers can get hold of it sef and scam her.
That's actually not Canadian standards. It's just common sense.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 6:37am On Nov 11, 2017
CAstruggle:
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT

God is the greatest.

Congrats!!

But that bolded part though. I'm guessing the rest just don't know how to pray smiley

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by immanuella3: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2017
vcole:

Hi immanuella3. Nysc is for 12 months. So you'll need to get a reference letter from your employer to that effect. My employer wrote the reference letter as "vcole worked as xyz at our faculty under the national youth service corps scheme.........." the dates of employment were the dates for nysc. That is the date camp started and the date of passing out as it appears on your discharge certificate.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nogen: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2017
CAstruggle:
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT

God is the greatest.

Congrats to you and to all of you who got your PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by immanuella3: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Good morning everyone, I plan to use a Nigerian bank for my POF. I read on earlier pages of this topic that GTBANK could not provide all required docs as specified by CIC. Please Which bank can be suggested I use that can provide me with everything I need from them? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nogen: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2017
I got my TRV yesterday for my PhD programme in Quebec. Not ready for PPR application yet. Leaving this Dec. See you in Cannyland. 40manlappy, I'm sure you are enjoying Cannyland ... well done guys and may all our wishes be fulfilled . Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ITABABE: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2017
cochtrane:

Congrats!!

But that bolded part though. I'm guessing the rest just don't know how to pray smiley
As in(rolling my eyes)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Nogen:
I got my TRV yesterday for my PhD programme in Quebec. Not ready for PPR application yet. Leaving this Dec. See you in Cannyland. 40manlappy, I'm sure you are enjoying Cannyland ... well done guys and may all our wishes be fulfilled . Amen

Wow congrats to you,but won't the PR route be cheaper for you?anyways was gonna ask you about TEF,please where can one get practice resources and what is the ideal score to ace it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nogen: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Kmgb:

Wow congrats to you,but won't the PR route be cheaper for you?anyways was gonna ask you about TEF,please where can one get practice resources and what is the ideal score to ace it.

Will get funding. Paying just my first year school fees. On any case, this is what I love to do. For TEF, make sure you get at least a B2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Pamperme: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2017
CAstruggle:
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT

God is the greatest.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Pamperme: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Redslip:

Am having similar similar issue too, i initially got an update a week ago from wes that my ACA transcript had been received and they are reviewing it, but today everything now changes to transcript not accepted, reason stated was that the document was not received directly from the academic institution as required by WES
Pls was it WES, you had to called in your case? I actually dont understand if the issue is from ICAN either
Thank you

Yes.. Just keep calling their customer care line everyday. U should request to speak with a supervisor cos their customer service agents don't really know much. He/she will insist you opened it or was not received from ICAN. I had to explain d process of getting transcripts from ICAN and how it was send through a courier service. Pls don't give up as d contact person in ICAN told me some people came to request again. Probably a system glitch in this case but keep harassing them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Adiahabasi:
London VO! I just tire.In the early days, I used to hate Boss13's guts, felt he was overbearing, shoving his opinions down people's throats. Hmm,however, these days, I agree almost 100% wt him even though he goes overboard once in a while. The wait is no joke! 5months post AOR and LVO is still saying file awaiting review! They haven't even touched it at all since it was transfered to them. One is just in limbo. And to add salt to the existing injury you keep seeing applications that took roughly 16-22 days from AOR to PPR! Anyways in God we trust, would soon sing my victory song. I just dey console myself say its 6months average processing time they told us ab initio. Fingers crossed and calmly waiting. Phew!

Don't let him get to you. Putting all the info he said will not stop someone's file from going to LVO or make processing faster. Just keep your hope alive and believe that it will soon be over. And you will triumph.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
cochtrane:

That's actually not Canadian standards. It's just common sense.

I added that so that someone doesn't say I dey overdo. I'm always uncomfortable with people posting numbers or even sharing contacts if the person hasn't said it's Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats A14. Thank God.

A14:

FSW

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats Dear. I am happy for you. I tap into this Good news.

CAstruggle:
FSW-O
WES – 31 AUG 2017
1st IELTS – 03 AUG 2017
2nd IELTS – 09 SEP 2017

CRS - 441

ITA – 4 OCT 2017
AOR – 10 OCT 2017
MEP – 24 OCT 2017
IP1 – 25 OCT 2017
NA2 – 27 OCT 2017
IP2 - 9 OCT

God is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
loudlumi:

I feel more than thrilled, it feels like i have received ITA and PPR altogether

Blessings.

Congratulations! Wish you speedy ITA and PPR cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

I know....
I too have been a bit more engaged with preparation but i ve got d luxury of time.
Been to the IOM session and now engaged with the MAPs.
we should hook up via pm....
wishing u all a best broda moi.

Wish you same too. You've got mail! wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Nogen:

Congratulations! I am still here sis. See you there next year by the grace of God!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2017
ebyjoyken:
Please is Toefl not acceptable?

No. Only IELTS General Training

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.