Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) (56084 Views)

Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by freshvine(f): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2017
bcashy:

Feed ur daughter n possibly ur husband abeg grin

Islam terrorist like you.

Europe is under attack as we speak now. From Spain to Finland and Russia... Simultaneous attacks with perpetrators of the stock relating to religion of piss.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2017
iPurge:

tnx bro

Happy birthday!!
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by bcashy: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:

Islam terrorist like you.

Europe is under attack as we speak now. From Spain to Finland and Russia... Simultaneous attacks with perpetrators of the stock relating to religion of piss.

If your husband wan join....contact me asap cos as I see am he go dey carry the same kind of brain like yours.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by adecz: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerians;

Very religious in public..

But very ungodly in private..

Nigerians..... undecided undecided undecided

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by mike4real2(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2017
The cabal is too powerfull so they brought this sick guy back because of 2019?
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Okorocha na Islam
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
Abeg, save us that sermon! Such story would've been better before 2015 election, we are hungry and angry now. All we ask of him is to reduce the hunger in the society, he should be intolerant to the suffering of the masses.

DON'T LOOK FOR SOMETHING REASONABLE TO DO FOR SURVIVAL.
STAY THERE AND BE BLAMING BABA.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by dnawah(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2017
PurityPhils:
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has once again shown his tolerance for religions.

Buhari who returned to Nigeria earlier today, August 19 after spending one hundred and three (103) days in London, United Kingdom on medical grounds, was spotted praying with Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha who are both Christians.

Also Present during the prayers, were the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Governor AbdulAziz Yari of Zamfara, Minister of state for aviation, Hadi Sirika, Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and other top government officials.

The prayer session came few hours after the President’s plane landed at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria’s capital.

ALEDEH recalls that the Nigerian President departed the most populous black nation in the world on May 7 for a follow up of his medicals in London, United Kingdom.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/president-buhari-again-shows-his-tolerance-for-religions-prays-with-osinbajo-okorocha-others/
him don accept Christ,praise be the God of Israel.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by OLYmighty: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
greatman247:

Bleep you too, all you need is to get a life and spend time with your sorry family. Bleep you once more, since all you know about is to abuse an elder.
pls tell them..wateva u sow, u reap..
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by semyman: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=chuks013 post=59643472]Everybodi dey stand...na only sai baba dey sit.....u sure say e don well so......abi na pressure of resume or resign mk am cum bk...mk e jus beta go bk aftr sept 16 if e no wetin good for am....if not........

Btw....ftc again....dedicated to I KNOW WHO......[/quote ]If he likes let him lie down, your worst wishes have backfired, we are okay with him like that. Do you know what is called jetlagged?
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by niceay4u101(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Welcome Back the great Leader,God will continue to give u the strength to lead us to the promise land. Just be focus & neglect the hate speech by ur haters.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by chuks013: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=semyman post=59650564][/quote]

I don't no d meanin of jetlag..pls enlighten mi.....prof....2 stand and tnk ur GOD, u re complainin of jetlag...wot if dat God didn't bring u bk safely nko.....RESPECT GOD.....MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN. ...TS D SAME GOD/ALLAH ....
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by ActionsShure: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Mazi kanu ipob leader wont like this.
Oya naija Moses
Enter bush
And do the needful

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by LordVoldemort(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
Abeg, save us that sermon! Such story would've been better before 2015 election, we are hungry and angry now. All we ask of him is to reduce the hunger in the society, he should be intolerant to the suffering of the masses.

You were miserable before buhari won the election and you are still miserable today. Maybe you should blame yourself self for your failures rather than push it on buhari.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Obec70(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
What kind of trend is? Total a mis - caption what has Christianity got to do with this post?
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Inova(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
ModusOperandi:
this is funny, I was expecting to see him on his knees or with his hands together in the stereotypical Christian prayer position
He's not GEJ.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
bcashy:

Bleep ur miserable low life pig you called father

i dont give a fvck about your father too asshole!
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by arsenal33: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:

My first daughter is due for graduation next year
Thank God she didn't take after you.

She must be wise.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatman247:

Bleep you too, all you need is to get a life and spend time with your sorry family. Bleep you once more, since all you know about is to abuse an elder.

That kind of sentiment will kill you dummy. Sufering and smilling
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by dasilver20(f): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ooo f**lish nigerians who has bewhitched u
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by dasilver20(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
abeg lets clap for baba for a holiday well spent... more holidays to ur tenure
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Xaddy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
freshvine:

You want me to feed you real time audio recordings of baboons and monkeys soak in blood episode?
Erm... Do you speak or understand Hausa? undecided
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by chuks013: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
GMBuhari:

Your mumu don do

Those ones have been sitting for 103 days in the comfort of their leather vibrating chairs

Buhari just landed from a flight its normal to be jetlagged or tired from flying several hours

Please use sense

I can see dat ur brain is evn lagging bcus u don't no wot d man went tru.som1 who spent 103 days in uk for treatment alone.wot does dat tell u...so bcus of jetlag,e shudnt jus gv God atleast 4 mins.its not as if d prayers dey were doing wud lst 4 mins.so if e stood for 4 mins e 4 die abi......please try n do factory reset on ur brain. Clearly u av no respect 4 God/Allah....mtcheeew.
Gerraout hia niqqar
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by billyG(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
u dey cry like tata say u dey hungry bad bad ask hungry sef has buhari ever fed u b4?
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
billyG:

u dey cry like tata say u dey hungry bad bad ask hungry sef has buhari ever fed u b4?
Did I cry with your own eyes? Keep on defending for paymaster but know it that defence against the truth will not stand!
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by breakeven: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
A sick man will not care who will save him, even if it is Satan. grin
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Jj222(f): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
chuks013:
Everybodi dey stand...na only sai baba dey sit.....u sure say e don well so......abi na pressure of resume or resign mk am cum bk...mk e jus beta go bk aftr sept 16 if e no wetin good for am....if not........

Btw....ftc again....dedicated to I KNOW WHO......

A dumb a** niqqar read my post above n quoted mi sayin I shud (please use ur sense)..dat d gentleman called buhari would av bn jetlagged, so I shud use my sense.
Now I can see dat his brain is evn lagging bcus he doesn't no wot d man went tru.som1 who spent 103 days in uk for treatment alone.wot does dat tell him...so bcus of jetlag,e shudnt jus gv God atleast 4 mins.its not as if d prayers dey were doing wud lst 4 mins.so if e stood for 4 mins e 4 die abi......i think dz niqqar needs to do a factory reset on his brain dats if e has 1 cus Clearly he's got no respect 4 God/Allah....mtcheeew.
he is still very very sick . he will go back again just watch n see.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Jj222(f): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:
That's what a sane human being should do

Baba is a born natural leader

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
baba is very sick he will go back again.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Jj222(f): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
ydass:
President buhari is an asshole! All he needs to do is resign and focus all his energy on spending good time with his grand children fvck him
Bros nawa if baba resign how e go take see money wen him go take treat himself. u no kno say baba sickness no be here .him come back cos of d resume or resign. him go fly go back him Aso villa office for london.very soon.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Jj222(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
GMBuhari:

Your mumu don do

Those ones have been sitting for 103 days in the comfort of their leather vibrating chairs

Buhari just landed from a flight its normal to be jetlagged or tired from flying several hours

Please use sense
.. he will fall.he is still sick.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by brightleave(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nairalanders, Today na my birthday. Need some likes.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by GMBuhari: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
chuks013:

I can see dat ur brain is evn lagging bcus u don't no wot d man went tru.som1 who spent 103 days in uk for treatment alone.wot does dat tell u...so bcus of jetlag,e shudnt jus gv God atleast 4 mins.its not as if d prayers dey were doing wud lst 4 mins.so if e stood for 4 mins e 4 die abi......please try n do factory reset on ur brain. Clearly u av no respect 4 God/Allah....mtcheeew.
Gerraout hia niqqar

Your mumu don do, when Muslims prayer time comes they go to mosque and bow their heads on normal prayer or ceremonial prayers they sit or stand or crouch

Christians pray on their knees, standing upright or standing head bowed, lying down or even while jumping

Stop looking for excuse where it doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.