Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) (56090 Views)

Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by GMBuhari: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
messenger4891:
pls how much are you been paid......sorry I ll say blc nothing else can blindfold your conscience if not money,then if isn't money ....rest in peace in ur delusions.

In your mind payment = loyalty?

I'm Yoruba not Igbo
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by GMBuhari: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
chuks013:

So wen praying to your heavenly father (God/allah) thanking him .....u dey sit abi.......bcus u b wetin

Your mumu don do, when Muslims prayer time comes they go to mosque and bow their heads on normal prayer or ceremonial prayers they sit or stand or crouch

Christians pray on their knees, standing, lying down, prorated, bowed down and even jumping

Stop looking for excuse where it doesn't exist
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by raphaeladeyele: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
In all things God First,The Creator of d Universe
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
obidevine:

Happy birthday!!

tnx broda
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by almarthins(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
chuks013:
Everybodi dey stand...na only sai baba dey sit.....u sure say e don well so......abi na pressure of resume or resign mk am cum bk...mk e jus beta go bk aftr sept 16 if e no wetin good for am....if not........

Btw....ftc again....dedicated to I KNOW WHO......

A dumb a** niqqar read my post above n quoted mi sayin I shud (please use ur sense)..dat d gentleman called buhari would av bn jetlagged, so I shud use my sense.
Now I can see dat his brain is evn lagging bcus he doesn't no wot d man went tru.som1 who spent 103 days in uk for treatment alone.wot does dat tell him...so bcus of jetlag,e shudnt jus gv God atleast 4 mins.its not as if d prayers dey were doing wud lst 4 mins.so if e stood for 4 mins e 4 die abi......i think dz niqqar needs to do a factory reset on his brain dats if e has 1 cus Clearly he's got no respect 4 God/Allah....mtcheeew.

U r free to commit suicide now!
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow I am so happy and blessed Thanks be to God. wink
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by greatman247(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
ydass:

That kind of sentiment will kill you dummy. Sufering and smilling

You're the biggest dummy. I pity your generation as you can't even spell suffering and smiling correctly. I bet its either you're half educated or illiterate. Now who's suffering and smiling now between you and i? Lazy folk like you need to channel your energy into generating capital to better your lots and that of your family but instead directing it into insulting an elder and thereby shouting Buhari is the cause of your frustrated soul, dust your ass up and work to earn and stop complaining and see abundant opportunity around you to make wealth.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatman247:

You're the biggest dummy. I pity your generation as you can't even spell suffering and smiling correctly. I bet its either you're half educated or illiterate. Now who's suffering and smiling now between you and i? Lazy folk like you need to channel your energy into generating capital to better your lots and that of your family but instead directing it into insulting an elder and thereby shouting Buhari is the cause of your frustrated soul, dust your ass up and work to earn and stop complaining and see abundant opportunity around you to make wealth.

I know your type, in your mind you are more educated than your illitrate father, they respect you in your family to the extent that nobody talks when you are talking, they wait for you to be back from your wondering about in search of a job before they make any decisions, you have had no significant success since your last fraudulent graduation from the University, you can not point to any achievement in 10 years... I know your type, 40 years still living in your fathers house, looking for someone to throw tantrums to online is your primary occupation. Idiot
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:
That's what a sane human being should do

Baba is a born natural leader

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
liking a senseless comment is another way of saying that you're 'senseless'
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Cringeworthy picture... undecided

No strength to explain why. The thing just weak me
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Btw why is Okorocha so power hungry

May he fail to meet up with the dirty ambition he's harboring, amen
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by greatman247(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
ydass:

I know your type, in your mind you are more educated than your illitrate father, they respect you in your family to the extent that nobody talks when you are talking, they wait for you to be back from your wondering about in search of a job before they make any decisions, you have had no significant success since your last fraudulent graduation from the University, you can not point to any achievement in 10 years... I know your type, 40 years still living in your fathers house, looking for someone to throw tantrums to online is your primary occupation. Idiot

When I said you need to get a life, and not abusing an elder you really need to. If you're broke or heart broken Buhari is not the cause. I know your type, people like your sorry self complain a lot even when all is well. For example, If you can't Bleep your wife right you blame Buhari, if you can't make a living you blame Buhari, etc You need to work on your sorry self and earn a living. You fool talk about me like you know me all your life. Listen I'm not up to 40 years but i'm self made, I don't seek for any job, I have my company I'm an entrepreneur, got my own house in a nice location not rented. So you need to make a way and get a genuine job and find a way for your life. People like you complain and complain instead to see abundant opportunities around you where you can get money. You need to put your energy into doing things that will put food on your table and that of your sorry generations and stop blaming elders for your problems. Because your children will ask you one day what you do with your time when your mates are making money and yet you burn all your energies on the internet abusing people that have already made. Big fool, you need to wise up, you're sleeping way too much, your mates are made already.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
greatman247:

When I said you need to get a life, and not abusing an elder you really need to. If you're broke or heart broken Buhari is not the cause. I know your type, people like your sorry self complain a lot even when all is well. For example, If you can't Bleep your wife right you blame Buhari, if you can't make a living you blame Buhari, etc You need to work on your sorry self and earn a living. You fool talk about me like you know me all your life. Listen I'm not up to 40 years but i'm self made, I don't seek for any job, I have my company I'm an entrepreneur, got my own house in a nice location not rented. So you need to make a way and get a genuine job and find a way for your life. People like you complain and complain instead to see abundant opportunities around you where you can get money. You need to put your energy into doing things that will put food on your table and that of your sorry generations and stop blaming elders for your problems. Because your children will ask you one day what you do with your time when your mates are making money and yet you burn all your energies on the internet abusing people that have already made. Big fool, you need to wise up, you're sleeping way too much, your mates are made already.

Dummy Cambridge lol ... "People that have already made" grin You must be kidding me huh? I am sorry for you.
Re: President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) by greatman247(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
ydass:

Dummy Cambridge lol ... "People that have already made" grin You must be kidding me huh? I am sorry for you.

Biggest fool, i'm not wealthy but i'm comfortable so stop worrying about me, I just hope you'll act on my advice in my earlier post that you should quit complaining every now and then instead see abundant opportunities in such situation and then solve problems and earn money to put food on your table and also on the table of that your sorry ass generations cos you can't keep going on like this, because your children will one day ask you where were you when your mates were making progress? So don't burn your energies online abusing people especially elders, instead put all your energies in positive stuff to yield you great results. Don't remain a fool forever, you really need to outgrow your foolishness and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.