Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria (38576 Views)

Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by otokx(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
One of Nigeria's finest - Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
hmmm God help
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by lightblazingnow(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Great speech
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

I know how bitter and shocked mist of you guys are yesterday,

Take heart

Its going to be a long Ride

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
In the midst of poverty imposed by these bom bom clat to majority of the people of the zoo country.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Cooly100: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
PUSH1:

Have you won an election before? Mumu

Look at this thing that doesn't know its left from right...So because I win an election...then I must die in the post...? Do you think Nigeria is your bedroom...?
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by izuchukwu94(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

Take heart

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

Watsup with u sef.....mtchew
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by billyG(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
That iz a good 1 BAT may allah bless u 4 yur loyalty!
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by izuchukwu94(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
edoboy33:

don't ever mention me again am not your mate politically or otherwise.you are just one of the thugs used for election who happened to have internet connection

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by NERRORECORDS(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
The stuff tire me guys.No one is remembers the ASUU Strike again. Na wa o.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by izuchukwu94(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Saheed9:
how I wish all these APC rogues can say the truth, even if it's just once
Honestly
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by columbus007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
opiaoku:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
you know am. Wella cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by hollywater: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

Take heart

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

Your pay master is back. You can now run your mouth on every thread, unlike the last 2 and half months.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
I feel so sad and ashamed at the same time with what is coming out from Bola Tinubu how can we move forward as a nation if this is what he had to say...
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by perryy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
God bless our president. God bless our vice president. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Which yeye president ? Does buhari looks like someone who really understands where he is ? In that case, how can he really govern ? He will continue ruling us by proxy via the cabal she Osinbanjo will be there a figure head. What a useless country. Though I am not an Igbo man , I support Kanu when he called Nigeria a zoo
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by chinedu234(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
This deceit must end one way or the other. The calamity that Mr Tinubu has brought upon this country will take a very long time to heal. The only thing I expect from Mr Tinubu is an apology and an advice to Mr president to immediately tender his resignation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

Take heart

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

The landlords of the UK "The people" have evicted bubu for. his hospital hideout...... let's see where he will go again.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
I have not known any igbo for something good.

Very disgusting things
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
APC delivering their campaign promises;

Bringing Bubu back after 103 days sojourn in London.

Dividends of demoncrazy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Azo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

At bolded

A prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

With the way things are at the moment i didn't see your prayer coming thru

وما دعاء الكافرين الا في ضلال..
End of discussion..
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by ozidy1: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
prof1990:
Lautechs chancellor please react to the on going strike that has kept 40,000+ students at home for close to 2years

Keep waiting for his reaction, no go buy jamb form to enter another school or enroll in private university. Going to 2yrs and u are still not back to school, if u had written another jamb, u would HV been in level 2 now, instead of waiting for strike call off that is not possible even in the next 10yrs.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by diegwu01: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
To all PMB haters you know yourself,

You should blame your Poverty and lack of Progress on your laziness and stupidity
not PMB or PYO,
Hating PMB and PYO will only lead to your daily Frustration and gradual slip into Insanity and eventual demise.
These 2 leaders have been blessed by God, everyone should know that now, PMB has been through hell and God brought him Back

Nigeria is a land of Huge opportunities and potentials
There were opportunities even in the heat of the last recession. With little efforts your levels can easily change,
Blaming, cursing, venting and boiling will only kill you
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Iamzik: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

At bolded

A prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

With the way things are at the moment i didn't see your prayer coming thru

Jonathan didn't see it coming either
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cooly100:

Look at this thing that doesn't know its left from right...So because I win an election...then I must die in the post...? Do you think Nigeria is your bedroom...?

With your comment that's what you think not minding the over 170m people thinks. Pmb has a mission. Deal with it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Oblang(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if theres one person that is not happy about buharis return na tinubu...from day one he knew buhari was a sick man and the plan is still for osibanjo his puppet to become the president of nigeria and then he can be chosen as the VP that he wanted so badly...forget all this fake messages am giving u the real load down.tinubu is a master politifian and he understands the game..but buhari is a very stubborn man and its unlikely that he would resign..tinubu wanted to play the yaradua scene guess it didn work out this time

OK bro. But sadly all this only exist in ur mind...
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by cristianisraeli: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oblang:

OK bro. But sadly all this only exist in ur mind...

its called politics and u clearly dont know anything about it
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by slurity1: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
edoboy33:
it seems the come back of a frail president buhari after over 100 Days out of office is now an achievement for the APC
that's how bad the APC have made Nigeria to become

God help us push out this demonic party in 2019
as if party is Nigeria's problem which party do you intend to push to power? PDP?
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Oblang(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

its called politics and u clearly dont know anything about it

Good u know it. Channel ur knowledge of it towards enthroning ur own candidate come 2019...
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
ozidy1:

Keep waiting for his reaction, no go buy jamb form to enter another school or enroll in private university. Going to 2yrs and u are still not back to school, if u had written another jamb, u would HV been in level 2 now, instead of waiting for strike call off that is not possible even in the next 10yrs.

Ode so after spending 6yrs with just a semester to go I should go buy another jamb form?

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by seguno2: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Do these Politicians actually believe the things they tell themselves?

They will soon tell us he is resting, if he failed to attend meetings.

Did you notice that the Tinubu is also abroad?
Probably gone for medical tourism also.
Despite continuous supposedly progressive administration of Lagos state since 1999 i.e. almost 19 years.
Ordinary hospital with motivated doctors and adequate equipment, Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode have not been able to deliver.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
now that buhari is back to nigeria can the dollar price begin to Rise again please i have few 1000s i would like to exchange for Atleast $1 =700 naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Now Presiding Over Tuesday Plenary. / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.