Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi (32609 Views)

Ondo 2020: Why PDP Governors Shunned Defection Of Agoola Ajayi / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:
Jesters they all are. Fayose is the Chief Jester.

The Lion King is still very much around and he has a huge say in who succeeds him.

What PDP needs now is our pardon and forgiveness for the way they messed the economy up. Not our votes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you just insulted the animal named lion by elevating Buhari to its status. i want to ask you "does a king lion vacate his territory for 103 days irrespective of anything?"
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Thatlonevoice(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2017
old buffons siphoning our money to send their children abroad while they are still contemplating on ASUU strike.....

I keep on saying this... we need the services of our village people...

in btw...me

amadioha :ogam..
me.. trouble de... buubuu haff returned
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Baawaa(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2017
PDP a failed party
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by henryhemon(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2017
bedspread:
ITS NOT A CRIME ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO DREAM...

WE ARE gods... and CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS US....

IF AYODELE FAYOSE BELIEVES HE WILL RULE THE NATION, HE WILL...

GEJ HAD NO INKLING THAT HE WOULD RULE NIGERIA

PASTOR OSINBANJO WASNT EVEN A POLITICIAN TALKLESS OF ASPIRING FOR POWER IN NIGERIA..

CHIEF OBIANO WAS MADE GOVERNOR FROM NO WHERE. I DOUBT IF HE PUT IN A DIME ...

THERE IS SOOO MUCH SPACE FOR EVERYONE TO BELIEVE....

AYODELE PETER FAYOSE CARRY GO...I SEE A DIVINE ARRANGEMENT ON THIS MAN

Divine arrangement for you and your family,divine arrangement indeed.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Inspiration2017: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by otunba57: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why fayose from fire to bomb

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by aworatak: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
BAILMONEY:
EWEDU MUSLIMS WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM
That is what yoruba chirstians always complain about. Yoruba muslims dey give us plenty headache.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by godunia(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is Atiku back to PDP?
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

The Lion King is still very much around and he has a huge say in who succeeds him.

What PDP needs now is our pardon and forgiveness for the way they messed the economy up. Not our votes.

Watch out their campaign strategy come 2019,you will hear recession and hunger,president travel to London for 105 days,inflation etc,they have nothing to say.

Fayose is a funny man
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Omeokachie: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Presidency goes back to the north.
Fayose cant be the party's candidate. Best he can be is a running mate.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by PassingShot(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Watch out their campaign strategy come 2019,you will hear recession and hunger,president travel to London for 105 days,inflation etc,they have nothing to say.

Fayose is a funny man
I should expect APC to lay bare all facts including how much they earned and squandered. Including all the senseless lootings they engaged in. And how they financed Boko Haram to ensure they had more money to loot.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by ransomed: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
bedspread:

PASTOR OSINBANJO WASNT EVEN A POLITICIAN TALKLESS OF ASPIRING FOR POWER IN NIGERIA..

::-- Yes! Divine arrangement to prison to atone for his political sins.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by wealthpin: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
Fayose doesn't really mean to contest for presidential election. His declaration to contest is simply a part of his opposition game.
May ur bucket of intelligence never dry...u understand the game! Only some few do! Many will just comment without reasoning.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by wealthpin: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Riosystem:
Fayose will become Vice president come 2019 but Tinubu's camp hs bn extremely very quite only God knw what they are up to.
You must be a good follower of Nigeria's polity. 2019 general elections will be very interesting.Quote me anywhere!
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by rattlesnake(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
bedspread:

you are having bad dreams

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by billyG(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fondlebreast:
Please pray for Buhari. I dreamt he went to a public function , collapsed and died.

Please pray for him
Pray 4 yur self that dream is indirectly about yur demise.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Fondlebreast: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
billyG:

Pray 4 yur self that dream is indirectly about yur demise.
The dream is about the demise of your albino father and hunch-back mother including your frustrated self
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by ilokas(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
No man you be
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Dimejimichael(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dead on arrival.. .
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
dapyd1:
This post shows exactly what the politicians see us as. Bunch of gullible people who don't know what they want. They think we are stupid. Why? Because we fall for the same gimmick year after year after year.

I implore you Nigerians, please let's take our future into our hands.

1. Never you vote someone who cannot tell us what he wants to achieve, how long it will take to achieve it and how he will achieve it. Not all these nonsense manifesto of N1=$1

2. If you cannot stand and debate in front of other contestants, fielding questions and firing back, we don't want you. What are you afraid of?

3. If you have held any elective or appointee posts since Nigeria's inception and did not perform to expectation, we don't want you.

4. If you have any criminal record, or allegations yet to be resolved, we don't want you.

5. You must have antecedents. Show us corporations, NGOs, society groups, that you have led or partook in with a success story.

6. If you have not led a good life and profession, we don't want you.

Nigerians, the time to act is now. Let's stop these guys from taking us for a ride. Again.

I'll conclude Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria if in 2019 we vote one of these old cargo again after what we have faced since 1999

It's one thing for a politician to rig elections, it's another for us to vote someone who has failed woefully in the past by ourselves.

Why you no demand all these ones before you vote Bubu undecided

The man don show una hunger, una wan run...

Na lie! Bubu till 2023 jare
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
It's better not to write him off o. Remember how Trump started buh look at wia he is now. The whole universe never believed he'll win, the whole world was even against him
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by ak22(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
Fayose doesn't really mean to contest for presidential election. His declaration to contest is simply a part of his opposition game.

That is true , but he is only playing local and division z league am sorry for him sha. no be by noise .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by kinzmen: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afonjos Oya. ....
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by opeyemitee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose of all people! If PDP endorses fayose to be president, he will woefully fail. To bá wọ̀ anywhere, yàrá rẹ lo wọ̀.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Horlufemi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Someone that doesn't know the difference between victim and hate speech.
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by omokab: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
GogetterMD:
Fayose? President? Dude can't even win in the southwest cheesy
win in the south west? He can't even get 5 percent.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Boyooosa(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Riosystem:
Fayose will become Vice president come 2019 but Tinubu's camp hs bn extremely very quite only God knw what they are up to.
the fear of jagaban is the beginning of wisdom... the slayer of dame cheesy
the un-seater of the seated grin
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by rasco2000me: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abfinest007:
fayose is a good candidate but he should be pair with kwakoso as a vp .if only kwakoso will agree to return to PDP
THE LOOTER WILL LOOT THE WHOLE TREASURY DRY,BENIN REPUBLIC WILL BE BETER THAN NIGERIA IF FASOYE IS MADE VP,IN CAN ONLY LEAD IGBO SINCE THOSE IGBO ARE NOT. AGAINST. ANY SOCIAL VICES

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by teshyberry(f): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
naturalman:

I just noticed that you are not residence in Nigeria....

Nigerians produces this slippers at aba in commercial quantity.....and it is sold for N500 to N700....

Get to study your market environment very well before raging price

He maybe a Nigerian but his target market are Americans or Naija politicians.
Who knows??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation / Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock / Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.