Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 (20838 Views)

PANDEF To Buhari: We’ll Embarrass You Before International Community / Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / Yoruba Youths Spit Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
I think I recognize your face now.
You're an araka at ikotun under bridge, you collect 300 naira for short time.

No wonder tipper drivers have fuckèd the senses out of your head!!!!!!!!!!
Endeavor to go for deliverance next sunday to free you from the bondage of stupidity and daftness. And also to restore that rotten pussy in between your legs. smiley
oh you just gave me your house adress .eyah no wonder you have ghetto brain. ghetto breed. run along kid. when youve exhausted your 10mb tell me. i can help you
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by goshen26: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
Mouth Action.
Just give them crates of beer, and they'll forget the year of the election.

Kuku kee me na...

Ur comment got me laughing, even when I chose to frown based on where I am now
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by okerekeikpo: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Keypad soldiers, u will be surprised that on that election day no youth will come out to vote
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
oh you just gave me your house adress .eyah no wonder you have ghetto brain. ghetto breed. run along kid. when youve exhausted your 10mb tell me. i can help you
ashawo 10 kobo, can you now go back to sucking that dick and leave commenting to sensible people that have something reasonable to contribute?
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by cluksy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
excuse me!

we are not going to join your rubbish, diversely polluted 'n corrupt parties that is not even political.
the truth is that everything about you all, is deeply rooted from the pit of hell. we will have our own political parties that is steadfast in love for the betterment of the nation, and every single individual in the country.

if up until now you people could still not realize how vain it is to bury money, allocating and diverting our resources anyhow (you cannot 'eat' money), the hell that will burn you people is doing press-up.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
ashawo 10 kobo, can you now go back to sucking that dick and leave commenting to sensible people that have something reasonable to contribute?
bamite not everyone is like your ashawo mum okay? get that into your stinking brain
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Jaqenhghar: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:
That is the only way to UNSEAT Buhari, a selfless Youth with Ethical Integrity is a good way to advance the nation.
.A selfelss youth.....
You see that is the problem its easier to find a unicorn that to find a selfless patriotic youth in this cesspit. Even if you find that one other youths will make governance so difficult for that youth
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
bamite not everyone is like your ashawo mum okay? get that into your stinking brain
It's not your fault, afterall you were raised in a dysfunctional family of armed robbers, kidnappers and prostìtutes that's why you lack common sense. It's obvious you're nothing but a worthless assfucking road side whorè with no value to the society. Now you can run along and go play with the pigs in the mud where you belong.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
It's not your fault, afterall you were raised in a dysfunctional family of armed robbers, kidnappers and prostìtutes that's why you lack common sense. It's obvious you're nothing but a worthless assfucking road side whorè with no value to the society. Now you can run along and go play with the pigs in the mud where you belong.
ha e don paim am lol. why so angry bro? who made you like this? Recession? Brain tumor?
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by cr7rooney10(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
U wanna unseat ur grandpa. Kaka ki korowo ma dun obe ........
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by banmee(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:
That is the only way to UNSEAT Buhari, a selfless Youth with Ethical Integrity is a good way to advance the nation.

Where you wan find them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
ha e don paim am lol. why so angry bro? who made you like this? Recession? Brain tumor?
Ah! E no pain me oh, just be say your papa na thief, your mama na ashawo and you ma be ashawo.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by cr7rooney10(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
U wana unseat ur grandpa . Kak ki korowo ma dun obe....
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Kingspin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigeria wake up! Wake up!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
Ah! E no pain me oh, just be say your papa na thief, your mama na ashawo and you ma be ashawo.
i dont blame you. i blame your mum. she caused you so much bitterness by not telling you who your real father is. Bastard
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
i dont blame you. i blame your mum. she caused you so much bitterness by not telling you who your real father is. Bastard
Hian!! Can't understand a word you're yapping. Be like say that maggot wey de worry you for pussy dey affect your brain ma, you're not making any sense
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by meliziz12(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
I am apolitical
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
Hian!! Can't understand a word you're yapping. Be like say that maggot wey de worry you for pussy dey affect your brain ma, you're not making any sense
how do you knw ur mum's pussy has maggots .have you been fucking ur mum?
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
About time too.

Youths need to start applying common sense, and set sentiments aside.

The elders have failed. All they do is to use collective monies to enrich themselves and their generations unborn.
Last last, na poverty and strange incurable sicknesses go still finish the generations they're stealing the monies for.
Let me not start swearing for Naija polithiefians, because I won't stop.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
how do you knw ur mum's pussy has maggots .have you been fucking ur mum?
cheesy grin Dumb comment from a dumb whorè..

Abeg I no wan chop ban because of a stupid waste like you oh. Kindly crawl back to the trash bin you came from.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
cheesy grin Dumb comment from a dumb LovePeddler..

Abeg I no wan chop ban from a stupid waste like you oh. Kindly crawl back to the trash bin you came from.
haha its obvious you cant deny the fact that youve been bleeping her to knw she has maggots in her pussy. idiat son of a bitch
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Kayleb26(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
I just hope the youths got their voters card already?
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
haha its obvious you cant deny the fact that youve been bleeping her to knw she has maggots in her pussy. idiat son of a bitch
Even a mad man will not fućk a smello like you. You're an embarrassment to woman folk
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by nickxtra(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
THERE IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA 2019-2043.

All hope is not lost; even though, little seeds of hope wither and die.

But if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can remove mountains

Generational Power Shift & Leadership Movement, GPS2019 is set to redefine the essence of governance in Nigeria 2019-2043

GPS2019 is a sociopolitical & economic restructuring advocacy movement, whose ideology is the repositioning of Nigeria in all its ramifications in the overall common good; by the creative energies and ingenuity of young Nigerians 18-55 years

We are resolved to capturing political power in 2019 in order to replacing the old brigades whom we said have damaged the fabrics of our nation

Log on, register and become a member.

GPS2019
Rebuilding the nation

Join us

Comrade (Engr) Eragbe Anslem Aphimia (C.Reg: COA)
PRESIDENTIALHOPEFUL2019

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=469584040065635&id=341479162876124

http://www.generationalpowershift2019.org.ng
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by CioAngels(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
If only the serious youths will do as they are saying, then, Nigeria will welcome a new dawn. May God in His infinite mercies protect you all and give you the wisdom on how to brainstorm and strategise. As pa obasanjo who spoke on the youth to take over, i will say don't rely on him so much becos, about two week ago or so, i read where he said david mark is the best choice to be the president. So, you should talk with one voice to meet your desired goals. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
Even a mad man will not fućk a smello like you. You're an embarrassment to woman folk
stop disgracing your mum idiot. you think you can slut shame me. nope. u wl rather drag your mum and sisters in the mud. fool . Product of a failed family .quick to check out others picture and abuse them . i bet your mums breast are flat tyres after giving birth to dozens. thats y you lack access to good and proper brain development. oponu agba. u definitely jobless .ur mum thinks she has a son. you wey she don suppose flush wt menstruation
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by RealityShot: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
samx4real:
If you notice since 1960 the same set of people have being ruling...
just search for "Rabiu Kwankwaso" on google..
read his Bio on wikipedia..
Same people rolling over non-Stop!
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Goldfaze1: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
all we need is division Hausa men leadership will never take us anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Gravas(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
There will be power shift in 2019.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by ernesterioo(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
two bottles and 5k will shut u guys down, u think we dont know bah
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
stop disgracing your mum idiot. you think you can slut shame me. nope. u wl rather drag your mum and sisters in the mud. fool . Product of a failed family .quick to check out others picture and abuse them . i bet your mums breast are flat tyres after giving birth to dozens. thats y you lack access to good and proper brain development. oponu agba. u definitely jobless .ur mum thinks she has a son. you wey she don suppose flush wt menstruation
Only someone under a curse that can produce a waste like you, so smelly I can perceive your odor all the way from here. I'm sure your father or grand father was a ritualist, that was why he was purnished with an offspring like you. I don't think your mama's prostitutìon deserves this kind of punishment.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
Only someone under a curse that can produce a waste like you, so smelly I can perceive your odor all the way from here. I'm sure your father or grand father was a ritualist, that was why he was purnished with an offspring like you. I don't think your mama's prostitutìon deserves this kind of punishment.
oh no. i guess thats your area of specialty. u go stl dey smell pple sotey u go run mad last last if u r not mad already. that was your dad's career before he died abi was it your mum's rotten pussy odour that killed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.