Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 (20835 Views)

PANDEF To Buhari: We’ll Embarrass You Before International Community / Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / Yoruba Youths Spit Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
oh no. i guess thats your area of specialty. u go stl dey smell pple sotey u go run mad last last if u r not mad already. that was your dad's career before he died abi was it your mum's rotten pussy odour that killed him.
Only 5 words to describe you:

Shameless harlot with zero sense
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by hAlexandro(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecided undecided Wtf is this? This is why I waited this long to have a acct
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
bamite:
Only 5 words to describe you:

Shameless harlot with zero sense
Idiot lowlife uneducated son of a bitch
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by ocelot2006(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
"We will embarrass old politicians!".....yet y'all voted for Buhari & his gang of old men. Abegi..

#YouthfulJokers
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Freeezzz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Which youths? The ones that can read more than six lines of an article and will tell you it's too long? The ones that does not know the meaning of sarcasm? The ones that does not know what or where the uterus or fallopian tube is? *Scoffs*
cool
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by stubbornRebel: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
Mouth Action.
Just give them crates of beer, and they'll forget the year of the election.
grin grin this guy is just a goat. Crack me up bruv!!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Youths should come in power because they are ready and not because they are desperate.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by GuidoVanRossum: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Good one.

Revolution does not always means carrying arms. No

Revolution does not always means burning tires on the road. No

Revolution does not always means carrying placards and chanting solidarity songs.

Of course, they are ready with their police and military.

They can pay some illiterates to come attack us if we carry placards about.

To unseat them, let's carry on with the twenty first century revolution.

To unseat them, let's use the power of the social media.

Youth all over the country should be pushed and encouraged to contest elections by 2019.

Let's start by infiltrating the national assembly. If we can have a collective 60% youth there, we start changing the constitution.

If we don't do this, what kind of environment do we want to leave for our children? Our great grand children? What kind of country do we leave for them? We can't keep watching them ruin the country for us and ruin the future of our children.

The disparity between other smaller countries and ours is becoming wide developmentally. They are polarising us along the line of religion and ethnicity so we may never rise Against them. But we it's time we rised. Beyond tribal differences, beyond religion differences. It's time we stood up for the future of our children. If we fail to do this now, our children will have no place to live. If we allow them to continue to set us apart through religion or tribal differences, we are not just ruining our own future, we are creating an inhabitable environment for our children and the children or our children.

It may look impossible, but we can achieve it. It can start with just you and I. But we can achieve it.

Let the youth take over and turn the future of this country around. We are youth, we have knowledge, we have power, we have strength.

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Nupe, Ijaw, Ibibio, Christians, Muslims, our enemies isn't one another, it's not the tribe of your fellow, no its not our believe and way of life, it's the old generation that has refused to develop and rather chose to consume the life of our children and children's children. It's time we stopped condemning one another because of our tribal differences, it's time we stopped condemning one another because of our religion differences. It's time we started loving each other as against our common enemies.

Let the revolution begin. With you today o Nigeria youth.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Emperor002: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
bleeped up country d class of 1960 hv bin ruling us till date i weep for my country
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by mcquin(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
motun2017:
how do you knw ur mum's pussy has maggots .have you been fucking ur mum?
Try get sense Na. If a person insult you, you need not condescend to exchanging banters, but if you should at all, direct same to the person and not his family who is not privy to the insults bring exchanged especially such persons mother. Respect motherhood.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
mcquin:

Try get sense Na. If a person insult you, you need not condescend to exchanging banters, but if you should at all, direct same to the person and not his family who is not privy to the insults bring exchanged especially such persons mother. Respect motherhood.
cry me a river
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by 400billionman: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3968706/call-vote-only-candidates-below

Nigerian youths are very silly.

So if Obasanjo did not say it, you won't know what to do.

No wonder, I created a thread on it and the mods watered it down.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by brossmei: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
The face of a new generation. Let's make this a reality, Being Young is Being Smart #Revolution2019

P.s
No relation with the former FCT Minister

Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by dejavumart3d: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Youth youth youth**our SUG presidents back den in skol did worse dan the fedral govt. Which youth? We re worst dan dem
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 1:28am On Aug 21, 2017
motun2017:
Idiot lowlife uneducated son of a bitch
You're getting too boring. I think I'm done wasting my time with a scum like you. ciao!
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by Goodnews1170(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2017
This is a welcome idea. Am interested to work as the minister of Education
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2017
bamite:
You're getting too boring. I think I'm done wasting my time with a scum like you. ciao!
and who said i want to entertain you fool
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2017
motun2017:
and who said i want to entertain you fool
I'm sure that your armed robber father fuckèd you in the ass last night, that's why you sound so bitter this morning. Useless child of a useless parent. Oponu!
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by newslifeop: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Oh
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2017
bamite:
I'm sure that your armed robber father fuckèd you in the ass last night, that's why you sound so bitter this morning. Useless child of a useless parent. Oponu!
im sure you are fucking your prostitute mum as you type. and your dad is even fucking you from the back. oloshi
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by cluksy(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
motun2017:
im sure you are fucking your prostitute mum as you type. and your dad is even fucking you from the back. oloshi

Motun iwo gan o ti to.
Must you be the last to talk, having a argument with a Man?
You should know that if you've been totally right all along so many women will have took it up for you. It is good you replied though but It's not nice you express your anger these rashly.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by mcquin(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
motun2017:
cry me a river
Alright. Have a blessed day ahead.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by bamite(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2017
motun2017:
I'm done with a useless slowpoke like you.
Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by motun2017(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
bamite:
I'm done with a useless slowpoke like you.
idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala / Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.