Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock (32054 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Finally

I challenged you ask aside 2 or 3 progressives on this forum

I have never and will never accept mail or reply on this forum

I challenge you to come with facts

Wait oooo I forgot that ipob miscreants are deadlier than Taliban
as far as am concern IPOB are only fighting for their freedom. They are only expressing the freedom of expression they have. Am asking the radical islamic terrorists that you are not condemning, am asking which terrorists group are they allying to hmmmm. You will always been deceiving yourselves and the hyprocrites that's supporting you here. You aren't even condemning the radical islamic fulani herdsmen ravaging all the community in Nigeria hmmmmmmm. You are only quick enough to name IPOb as terrorist that are associating with taliban. Am asking do you know whom taliban terrorist is or the takfiri group. IPOB group are freedom fighters. They are only negotiating for their freedom. So far so good the UN has named radical islamic terrorist bokoharam and radical islamic terrorist fulani herdsmen has one of the terrorist group in west Africa. Keep deceiving yourself here. You are even increasing Ipob group with your hatred. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Ask around very well

I know the small and mighty in the north

Ask very well

Do your findings

I am a farmer having worked with a multinational coy for over a decade

I am happy been a farmer

Carry your political jobber go else where
funny enough you are a farmer and you are behaving this way. Am not surprised at all. You even said you have a job but you are always on nairaland with your hatred. I can still say it here that you are radical islamic jobbler here. You don't have any points here. What nairalanders always read about you here is hatred. I do come on nairaland once in a while cos I have to contribute my own quota. You will always be deceiving yourself here and not me with your lies. I think you have permanent assistant too that usually help you out reply your neighbours hmmm. Keep on replying and be lieing to your gullible followers. I will always remind you here that the more you increased your hatred the more IPOB and other freedom fighters group keep increasing by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
as far as am concern IPOB are only fighting for their freedom. They are only expressing the freedom of expression they have. Am asking the radical islamic terrorists that you are not condemning, am asking which terrorists group are they allying to hmmmm. You will always been deceiving yourselves and the hyprocrites that's supporting you here. You aren't even condemning the radical islamic fulani herdsmen ravaging all the community in Nigeria hmmmmmmm. You are only quick enough to name IPOb as terrorist that are associating with taliban. Am asking do you know whom taliban terrorist is or the takfiri group. IPOB group are freedom fighters. They are only negotiating for their freedom. So far so good the UN has named radical islamic terrorist bokoharam and radical islamic terrorist fulani herdsmen has one of the terrorist group in west Africa. Keep deceiving yourself here. You are even increasing Ipob group with your hatred. Keep it up.

Igbos and acclaimed Jew fanatics are terrorist
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Alanzazani: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
NK should be arrested and you should be praising boko haram activities in the northern region. I only pity the innocent lives that has been lost through these radical islamic terrorists. This is the reason why you won't blame the cancer worm terrorists in the north east. But you are quick to blame NK that's fighting for the freedom of his people. I support NK freedom. He believe in biafra and surely he should go ahead and protest for his course.

How do you reason? Do you see Boko Haram members holding protests openly they will be bombed because they are terrorists. Igbos are terrorising the test of us that are democratic and law abiding igbos. They need to get half measure of Boko Haram treatment before they grow too big to control. If a biafra is granted today, is it those touts and vagabonds I see that will run the affairs of the new state
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by COCKCROW: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
The problem with and in this zoo nigeriia is that:
(i) there are many educated illiterates parading as representatives of the people without anybody appointing them,
(ii) we don't tell ourselves the truth,
(iii) the injustices and unfairness in the land are swept under the carpet,
(iv) we talk about peace and unity leaving the issues that push people into agitations.
However the insinuation that Mazi Kanu MUST be arrested is because he is an Ibo man and pushing for the right the teeming men and women who for years continued endure marginalization, cold-blood murder and slaughter even in the God given land and homes. The main crime is that we REFUSED to bow our heads to their idols rather preferring the only Saviour Jesus Christ.
Which constitution will take the human right of somebody? Right to life, right of association, right to talk!! Has IPOB ever attacked anybody, has IPOB paid cash to any to stand for their right, has IPOB cross over to any other region order than their towns and villages? As human beings don't we have the right of movement again? What is Igbos crime for been forced into nigeria where we rightly don't belong. Please don't under rate Ibo youths. Even where we are not made and trained to violent ( as Jesus Christ hates such) but when pushed to the wall we will react; and that with any means possible.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Alanzazani:

How do you reason? Do you see Boko Haram members holding protests openly they will be bombed because they are terrorists. Igbos are terrorising the test of us that are democratic and law abiding igbos. They need to get half measure of Boko Haram treatment before they grow too big to control. If a biafra is granted today, is it those touts and vagabonds I see that will run the affairs of the new state
this is what people will expect when you are illiterates in your mind. IPOB I know are expressing their freedom. There's freedom of information and expression in Nigeria constitution. You don't even understand it cos you are not reading the Nigeria constitution. They are fighting for their right cos they knew they are been cheated for a long time. And the same scenario are keep repeating itself. You will always been carried out with your religious fanatism cos you are gullible to understand the Nigeria constitution. IPOB group are expressing their mind to the Nigeria government. They have the equal right to express their views for freedom. Continue with your hatred and see them increasing by the day. Infact as it stand the United Nations recorgnised them. You are gullible to understand whom IPOB are cos you are brain washed by your useless and gullible leaders. There are some northern elites that are educated and are well known by what's called freedom. Now you aren't even condemning boko haram cos your leaders are really enjoying the killings of innocent people in the north. Your people will always be killed cos you are blind folded to face the reality. The innocent blood of both the kids and the adults will always be shed cos you refused to condemn boko haram terrorism. And let me inform you again here that IPOB aren't terrorist but are freedom fighters. They don't want the unity of Nigeria. the funniest part of you here's that you have refused to condemn the radical islamic fulani herdsmen.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos and acclaimed Jew fanatics are terrorist
boko haram and fulani herdsmen keeps shedding innocent blood by the day and you are pointing fingers to IPOB youths that knows their right and stand for their right. I think you are the one that's confusing yourself here. Keep deceiving yourself why IPOB keep increasing by the day. So far so good your clueless acclaimed president Buhari has failed in his leadership. He promised that he will crushed boko haram. And up till today boko haram and radical islamic fulani herdsmen keep shedding innocent blood by the day. It is only Almighty God that will judge. Pmb has destroyed more than he can construct. he will surely be judge on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by NSK4U(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
they advised P.Buhari on what to do to Nnamdi and the Niger delta militants, what then did they advise him to do to them for the quit notice on Igbos in their region?? come to think of it, are Igbos not being marginalised in d current administrative appointments? Nnamdi kanu threatened from London and was arrested immediately he stepped into the country, northern youths with their elders even backing them, gave quit notice to those living in their region and yet no arrest was made, not even questioning and we all parrot one Nigeria??
with the situation in Niger delta, instead of advising FG on how to settle d agitators peacefully by going to dialogue with the youth rather than the elders who contribute little to the development of the area, they clamour for their arrest. it is not by force to be together, if the demand of everyone is not to be weighed equally, then it's better d masked marriage is divorced amicably and let every region develop at its pace.

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
boko haram and fulani herdsmen keeps shedding innocent blood by the day and you are pointing fingers to IPOB youths that knows their right and stand for their right. I think you are the one that's confusing yourself here. Keep deceiving yourself why IPOB keep increasing by the day. So far so good your clueless acclaimed president Buhari has failed in his leadership. He promised that he will crushed boko haram. And up till today boko haram and radical islamic fulani herdsmen keep shedding innocent blood by the day. It is only Almighty God that will judge. Pmb has destroyed more than he can construct. he will surely be judge on this issue.

You heard Mr president clearly this morning

Anyone or group that wants to disturb our peace will be dealt with accordingly.

You won't be left out if you continue to support terrorist group like Igbos
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Nukualofa: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the likes of you and your supporters will be praying for bokoharam to keep increasing in their terrorism by the day. This is reason why bokoharam has come to stay in Nigeria. You dopnt even talk about how they will be crush again. Well just to let you know that they are all over in the north cos they are ally with islamic state terrorist. You will always be shouting saibaba cos you are blind folded in the first place. The innocents kids and adults are been killed by bokoharam but you are praising saibaba that didn't contribute any thing meaniful to your lineage. Well you aren't affected cos you are in kano. I pray the blood of the innocent kids and adults that has been shed will surely speak.
Who hack your account
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

You are a PDP die hard
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
Who hack your account

Nobody hacked his account

He's a PDP in APC cloth

His APC caucus as been sidelined

That's the reason for all the emergency overnight turned activist
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Also be guided baba is back

No group of terrorist like Igbos will be tolerated anymore
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

You heard Mr president clearly this morning

Anyone or group that wants to disturb our peace will be dealt with accordingly.

You won't be left out if you continue to support terrorist group like Igbos
am asking why is that you don't condemn Arewa youth group. At least the military should make the effort and arrest the IPOpB freedom fighters. At least we will know the dimension this country will be going. Upon the arewa youth threat to the good people of IGBO region the FG haven't arrest them. And you that's their spokesman on nairaland, saying trash of arrest. You can always cause chaos and disturbance on nairaland. You can never be heard. Who be you. No form of your threat or the threat of the fg will stop IPOB freedom fighters to start their various rallies. The more you keep increasing your hatred, the more they keep increasing by the day. I have reading series of your replies here. You are empty barrels that always maketh the loudest noise that doesn't hold any water. Why can't you carry out the arrest in the first place. You are radical islamic fanatic that's been brainwashed with the northern politicians.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Nukualofa: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Nobody hacked his account

He's a PDP in APC cloth

His APC caucus as been sidelined

That's the reason for all the emergency overnight turned activist
shut up. You gossip like your wife is the one feeding you
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Nukualofa: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
am asking why is that you don't condemn Arewa youth group. At least the military should make the effort and arrest the IPOpB freedom fighters. At least we will know the dimension this country will be going. Upon the arewa youth threat to the good people of IGBO region the FG haven't arrest them. And you that's their spokesman on nairaland, saying trash of arrest. You can always cause chaos and disturbance on nairaland. You can never be heard. Who be you. No form of your threat or the threat of the fg will stop IPOB freedom fighters to start their various rallies. The more you keep increasing your hatred, the more they keep increasing by the day. I have reading series of your replies here. You are empty barrels that always maketh the loudest noise that doesn't hold any water. Why can't you carry out the arrest in the first place. You are radical islamic fanatic that's been brainwashed with the northern politicians.
Is it not the Aregbesola boy i know here? What changed?
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

Also be guided baba is back

No group of terrorist like Igbos will be tolerated anymore
so it is when clueless pmb is back that you now increased your threat hmmmm. Where have you been all this while. So your clueless pmb is now your saviour that will arrest the IPOB group baaa. You can always rant and disturb the peace thread on nairaland. I repeat if the Clueless pmb your leader can't crushed boko haram and radical islamic fulani herdsmen to minimum level, I think he should honorably resign. Even his health can't manage Nigeria not to talk of restructuring it. You will always be disturbing the peaceful people of nairaland cos you are radical islamic fanatic that's looking for favour from northern politicians. Keep it up. At least we will see more of the results that you will produce. I will always stand by the masses. Not been brainwashed by radical islamic fanatics.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so it is when clueless pmb is back that you now increased your threat hmmmm. Where have you been all this while. So your clueless pmb is now your saviour that will arrest the IPOB group baaa. You can always rant and disturb the peace thread on nairaland. I repeat if the Clueless pmb your leader can't crushed boko haram and radical islamic fulani herdsmen to minimum level, I think he should honorably resign. Even his health can't manage Nigeria not to talk of restructuring it. You will always be disturbing the peaceful people of nairaland cos you are radical islamic fanatic that's looking for favour from northern politicians. Keep it up. At least we will see more of the results that you will produce. I will always stand by the masses. Not been brainwashed by radical islamic fanatics.

A fanaticism Christian and Muslim is better
.compared to the list tribe calling themselves Jew

Abi ?
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Stand with masses indeed
.with hatred and bigotry from your hero KANU the criminal
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by awuf2008: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
A kettle calling another kettle black. Are the so-called Arrea youth that started the hate speech..FG should arrest all of them.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

You are a PDP die hard
you are very funny. Keep it up. So it is when I speak my mind about the issues in Nigeria that you now results that I am a PDP fan. You will always be ranting here cos I don't support your side. I won't support your side cos you have never give any room for dialogue. What you only give room is hatred and violence. You are a radical islamic fanatic that always give threat out cos cluess and radical islamic fanatic pmb is around. So you now have heavy weight to talk. Am asking where have you been all this while. You don't seems to understand that the power belong to the people. You are been blindfolded about that because of peanut some politicians will give you. I will always speak the truth. Keep on with your hatred radical islamic fanatic sarrki.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
shut up. You gossip like your wife is the one feeding you

Ipob miscreants all over the place
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you are very funny. Keep it up. So it is when I speak my mind about the issues in Nigeria that you now results that I am a PDP fan. You will always be ranting here cos I don't support your side. I won't support your side cos you have never give any room for dialogue. What you only give room is hatred and violence. You are a radical islamic fanatic that always give threat out cos cluess and radical islamic fanatic pmb is around. So you now have heavy weight to talk. Am asking where have you been all this while. You don't seems to understand that the power belong to the people. You are been blindfolded about that because of peanut some politicians will give you. I will always speak the truth. Keep on with your hatred radical islamic fanatic sarrki.

I will prefer to be a Muslim than a ipob miscreants

I will prefer to be a Muslim than to be an hypocrite
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

As you can see that you lack religious tolerance

Lash at other people religion

N claimed to be in support of the masses

That's double standard
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

A fanaticism Christian and Muslim is better
.compared to the list tribe calling themselves Jew

Abi ?
a good christian and a good muslim that has the fear of God in the heart won't be reacting to issues the way you are reacting. You will be jumping all over the nairaland to reply to issues that's based on clueless pmb government. I will always say it here pmb is clueless cos his administration has performed worse than his predecessors. Ordinary to manage the government is difficult for him. A good christian or good muslim that has the fear of God in heart won't be issuing arrest threat to his fellow brothers and sisters. You are radical islamic fanatic muslim that always issuing arrest threat cos clueless pmb is around. And please am asking what will he do when he's around hmmmmm. Ordering his military chiefs to killed the IPOB freedom fighters baaa. You will always rant here with your hatred without no solid points to argue on. You are radical islamic fanatic without no love in heart. Keep it up.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
a good christian and a good muslim that has the fear of God in the heart won't be reacting to issues the way you are reacting. You will be jumping all over the nairaland to reply to issues that's based on clueless pmb government. I will always say it here pmb is clueless cos his administration has performed worse than his predecessors. Ordinary to manage the government is difficult for him. A good christian or good muslim that has the fear of God in heart won't be issuing arrest threat to his fellow brothers and sisters. You are radical islamic fanatic muslim that always issuing arrest threat cos clueless pmb is around. And please am asking what will he do when he's around hmmmmm. Ordering his military chiefs to killed the IPOB freedom fighters baaa. You will always rant here with your hatred without no solid points to argue on. You are radical islamic fanatic without no love in heart. Keep it up.

Keep your sermon to yourself

I don't listen to enemies of the state
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:

I stand by my words

Any Ipob miscreants that cross the line would be dealt with accordingly
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:

I will prefer to be a Muslim than a ipob miscreants

I will prefer to be a Muslim than to be an hypocrite
I have a good muslim friend that has a pure heart but not as radical islamic fanatic as you be. Leave the IPOB alone. It is their way of expressing their freedom. In the Nigeria constitution there's freedom of information and expression. Leave them and let them expressed their feelings. Not causing hatred to them. You will be behind the schedule cos you have always talk of hatred to your fellow country men. So it is when your principal come back to Nigeria that now give you an edge to be issuing arrest threat to IPOB group. Why can't you issue arrest threat to Arewa group too. You are a radical islamic fanatic. Keep it up.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so why are arewa youth issuing arrest to NK hmmm. Is it not them that said that igbo people should leave their land hmmmm. They are very sick for issuing this statement.

Reminding the government to arrest a criminal is a civic duty for everyone. I praise the Arewa youths for their patriotism.

When Kanu calls back his people and announces his new country then he will no longer be judged by Nigerian laws. But right now he is residing with the jurisdiction of Nigeria's legal system. He should be arrested .
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by chernest2002: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Arewa the unity beggars.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13am On Aug 22, 2017
AnanseK:

Reminding the government to arrest a criminal is a civic duty for everyone. I praise the are waiting youths for their patriotism.

When Kanu calls back his people and annunces his new country then he will not be judged by Nigerian laws. But right now he is residing with the jurisdiction of Nigeria's legal system. He should be arrested .
and the arewa youth that's issuing a arrest warrant should be giving a round of applause baaaa. This is the reason why am saying here that the more you are hating IPOB men the more they keep increasing by the day. Just stay there and watch and enforce their laws on the next gubernatorial election in anambra state. No Biafra no election.
Re: Arewa Youths Advise Buhari On What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu, Cabals In Aso Rock by sarrki(m): 3:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I have a good muslim friend that has a pure heart but not as radical islamic fanatic as you be. Leave the IPOB alone. It is their way of expressing their freedom. In the Nigeria constitution there's freedom of information and expression. Leave them and let them expressed their feelings. Not causing hatred to them. You will be behind the schedule cos you have always talk of hatred to your fellow country men. So it is when your principal come back to Nigeria that now give you an edge to be issuing arrest threat to IPOB group. Why can't you issue arrest threat to Arewa group too. You are a radical islamic fanatic. Keep it up.

My Christianity does not support tyranny

I mean Ipob miscreants

You are not Christ like

You are Jew

According to KANU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reinstate Betta Edu As Minister , AUF Urges President Tinubu / APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman / Police Shoot Young Man Dead In Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.