Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Go About Your Wedding Without Running Into Debts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Go About Your Wedding Without Running Into Debts (502 Views)

Things To Consider Before Running Into Marriage. / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Couple Hold Wedding Without Having Any Guest Asides Their Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About Your Wedding Without Running Into Debts by Syphonn(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Different people have the idea of having a wedding where their teams, venue, cake is perfect and the reception is full of delicious food and drinks, a great band, and all your family and friends. With the advent of the Internet, our dreams have definitely gotten bigger with blogs and Instagram which provides us with an opportunity to look at thousands of pictures where we can see the immaculate and beautiful things you could do at your wedding.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: How To Go About Your Wedding Without Running Into Debts by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wedding.
Check out my signature.
Re: How To Go About Your Wedding Without Running Into Debts by Temidayo9(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
No need to advice anyone on issue of wedding, Marriage is an eye opener, if you like spend money like CBN on that day, it will remain only you and your wife the second day.
Re: How To Go About Your Wedding Without Running Into Debts by Syphonn(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
Wedding.

Check out my signature.
Really nice of you, Seen this yet?

If you didn't have any idea about how talented and very hardworking Nigerians are, this right here is proof.
At every corner you look, people are putting their creativity and talent to good use; helping themselves instead of staying idle.
One of such people is Ahmed Aliyu, who constructed a wooden convertible car using pieces of wood.

View photos at www.busygisting.com

(1) (Reply)

La Click La Bend / Love Will Never Come; Or It Will Come Very Late / 10 Ways To Catch Your Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.