Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos (33221 Views)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by donqx: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2017
good
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by braine(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Oh my! So he introduced himself to his in-laws with a ear ring on his ear?

I dey tell you! What nonsense. This is what 'modernization' has caused.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by greatman247(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
bamite:
Olosho marrying fraudster

Na WA for peeps like you. I shake my head for you. You're really pathetic. How on earth did you know that. Explain in details or shut up forever.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2017
forreelinc:
shocked holy sh*t that's yo gal?
See the kind gal wey tailor dey knack
Baba God answer my call na
TAILOR! BRO U NEED TO SEE A MASTER CERTIFICATE HOLDING WISHING TO TRADE POSITION WITH HIM.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Customer80: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Igbo women are beautiful, the brothers seem to marry from other ethnic group other than theirs.

may i know why
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Are you experiencing hair loss or you know someone that is experiencing hair loss and wants a solution... 4 Sides is here to provide a more permanent solution with its Low Level Laser Therapy for hair rejuvenation, which is what is used in developed countries.

To know more about low level laser therapy, kindly visit the following links http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment/low-level-laser-hair-loss-therapy or https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

Kindly reach us on 08067502337 or 08171077081 for the service.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Kingluqman89(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Seguntimmy:
they get choice? Who wan make en pikin marry poor dude.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Damilolasmarto(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Shey the guy no wan marry ni.. Look at his look in the first pic
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by omerta07(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Dude, which century are u currently living in?? I'm sure if it was a white guy u'd keep quiet about it.
Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Totogist: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by successincentiv(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2017
You are becoming more popular
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by stealthtiger(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by stealthtiger(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Seguntimmy:
And you introduced bad English.
It's 'an' not 'a'
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Seguntimmy(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
omerta07:

Dude, which century are u currently living in?? I'm sure if it was a white guy u'd keep quiet about it.
Don't be a hypocrite.
Yeah, I would because they did not know it, but he is a yoruba man, culture and tradition demands these not.
But wats my business with his life self?
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Lewaluv(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful couple.
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Congratulations to him. Another Makun baby loading...
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos by Alexis0147(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
E be like say dem dey force am to marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Maternity Pictures / YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.