Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Tips To Having An Amazing Bridal Shower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Having An Amazing Bridal Shower (298 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Having An Amazing Bridal Shower by mareeam802(f): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2017
The bridal shower is an exciting and fun occasion for the bride’s family and friends to come together and enjoy some foods and drinks while advising and preparing the bride for her most special day. It is a day when the bride is usually showered with gifts and it is held two months to the wedding day.

Having an amazing bridal shower can only be possible with effective planning.
These tips will guide you on how to have an amazing bridal shower.

Read more at https://weddingmadam.com/2017/08/18/tips-planning-amazing-bridal-shower/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Writing This Letter / I Need Sianna Or Hummer Bus For Hire Purchase / Intoducing Tick.chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.