Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To (918 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by NaijaEfcc: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2017
In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analyzed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.
Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable.

We shall not allow irresponsible elements to start trouble and when things get bad they run away and saddle others with the responsibility of bringing back order, if necessary with their blood.

Culled from presidential broadcast to Nigerians on 21st of August 2017
Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by NaijaEfcc: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2017
But this is funny sha , at the same time not necessary, it can heat up the nation more, this is a careless statement as it can be misinterpreted and misunderstood!! if you ask me, how can you talk about a "national hero" (to some people not me) like this, and throw shade at him even in his grave? Haba not cool
Our president did not even apologize for staying away,
He did not even talk about the health sector which is why he traveled!!!
No mention of education, given to the fact that ASUU is on strike and the youths of this country are at home wasting!!! Well what's his business nah since his kids are studying aboard!!!! What a country!!!! embarassed

Lalasticlala mynd44 what do have to say?

1 Like

Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by optional1(f): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2017
kanu is not a happy man...

Biafrans are into hide and seek now especially here on nairaland..
Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by luckyz4rea(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analyzed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.
Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable.

We shall not allow irresponsible elements to start trouble and when things get bad they run away and saddle others with the responsibility of bringing back order, if necessary with their blood.

Culled from presidential broadcast to Nigerians on 21st of August 2017

He was referring to every irresponsible elements in Nigeria, whether indigene or non indigene, starting from Aso Rock to all ends of Nigeria!
Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by mesoprogress(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
The same person he decided with the fate of 200 million Nigerians that their unity is not negotiable, it's the same person he is shading

Irresponsibility in highest order

1 Like

Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Too bad...

One thing I notice about buhari is that he has this mentality of "we versus them". Like 97% vs 5%

Again, he is on defensive when it comes to fulani aggression. Hear him, " herdsmen vs farmers crisis" rather than fulani terrorism.

Clearly, buhari doesn't believe in nigeria. He is only interested in the oil flowing from niger delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2017
No one want to leave Nigeria because of leaving sake. We want to leave because of injustice and high level cheating been carried out by the north

We want to leave because our resources from the south is been used to develop the north, want to leave because of the imbalance political setting.
take a look at the number of representatives from the north in the national Assembly compare to the sourth representatives. We are tired of been fool, we want to have direction of our own.

1 Like

Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by MalcoImX: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2017
1. Nnamdi Kunu 2. Arewa Youths 3. OPC 4. Fulani herdsmen 5 PDP gang (esp. FFK,Omokri, Fayose, Deji, etc).

3 Likes

Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by bonechamberlain(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2017
I am 100% sure buhari never wrote or read whatever speech the media is presenting. this is the handwork of the two clowns adesina and garba

3 Likes

Re: President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To by MyNewJackeT: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
he was addressing ojukwu

Hahahahaha this is funny.

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice:igbo Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, North Govts, Others To World Court / Mockery Of Kim Jong-un, North Korea Warns Nigeria / Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Ex-president GEJ Visiting Flood Victims In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.