Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

"I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President (31037 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Amagite2: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo shared a lovely shot of the president, and his daughter, Zahra dropped an interesting comment.

According to the comment, she prefers her father as General, GMB, not President, PMB.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/zahra-buhari-says-she-prefers-her-dad-as-the-army-general-not-president.html

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by IdeyFindWife: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yeah, it was easier for him to commandeer everybody into whatever foolishness he deemed fit then, no questions asked.

And he could still look 'the perfect hero' in the eyes of his loved ones, the exact type of self-pandering 'confidential' furkery that psychopathic dictators cherish but democracy blows wide open.

But, that was then. Not these social-media days that every kid with an Android phone can lookup info & monitor issues while making sound contributions to the ongoing narrative; all "RIGHTS" termed "PRIVILEGES" and denied the commonman by despicable thieving khaki muguns like GMB.

I don't envy Zahra, na her ostrich-necked, furk-up papa tie wrapper come market-square dey dance Shoki. Bystanders will find it easy to laugh at his stoopid antics but only his family go know say e nor wear any pant under the yeye wrapper on his waist undecided tongue!

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by mikejj(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
we ...we prefer wen he was in daura

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by teamsynergy: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
mumu ...?ur father failed as GMB and he is failing as PMB

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by NwaAmaikpe: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked

I prefer the title 'dullard'.
That's the only name that best describes that organism called Buhari.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by kaydp: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikejj:
we ...we prefer wen he was in daura
cheesy Aswear. He has lost all the integrity and goodwill.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by PaulOgrady: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's a disaster as PMB or GMB.
His second name should be "Incompetence"
Mr incompetent Buhari.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
I wish Buhari can rule this country for life. The love we Nigerians have for him is second to none.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Riversides2003(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Either PMB GMB or JJC, most importantly is him going back to Daura.Pls tell him we don’t need him in 2019

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by omocalabar(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
GMB==PMB==DND==DOA...we prefer non,..pls take your grandfather/father back to daura abeg

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Iamvictor(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
both GMB and PMB.. Failure and Failure

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
What should we do about that?

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by kaydp: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari family has disown him! They know PMB isn't their Buhari. It's a rechargeable individual high under the cloak of babariga
to deceive Nigerians since with lost our President

#RetireBuhari2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by kaydp: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Terminator1234g:
C
See them

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by NCANTaskForce: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin

Prefer him not existing

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by okachie1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hahaha babe no worry We Nigerians prefers him in Daura. Where all of u will be attending your family business.

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
angry
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Kalapizim(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
i also prefer the General, this current PMB na bolo grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by YINKS89(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Both gmb nd pmb I prefer none.

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by gurunlocker: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sure, he is GMB.... leopard can never change his skin.

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by davidodiba(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jubrilexposition loading.....

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by wickyyolo: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Power intoxicates but we will help them by sending her dad back to Daura .

2019 we will be in Power #Youths

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Adebowale89(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
very funny

mumu sth

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by ChangetheChange: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
#BuhariBackToDaura2019

#BuhariNeverAgain

2 Likes

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by GavelSlam: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Children of hate and anger.

grin
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by nairavsdollars(f): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
and how is this news? Zombie

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by monddy25(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
think very well oooo!!!! His daughter is trying to pass a message ooo, that This PMB is not her dad, but a clone idiot from Niger!!! Reason well my people.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / 80-Year-Old Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.