Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) (43266 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Buhari Address To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the President Buhsri's address to the nation President Buhari, in defending the government’s position on the unity of the country recalled an encounter with the late General Chukwuemka Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003.

According to the President, Ojukwu who led the ‘Republic of Biafra’ in its attempt to secede from Nigeria from 1967 to 1970 agreed with him that the country should remain united.

In his national broadcast this morning, President Buhari said, “In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analysed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.”

Check out Nigerians reactions below.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-president-buharis-address-to-the-nation-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
More

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Aimwest(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Since seun won't pay me for ftc, I will rather use it for what is essential to me.
Help, help, i am in need and searching for a plumbing job in Ibadan on monthly basis be it part time or full time. Please help a brother.

Certificate - Ssce and A.O engineering
Age - 23
Language - Yoruba and English
Work experience - 4 years
Contact - 09037156343

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Wetin happen sef, this naija online warriors. If we are to use the US presidential approval rating to judge PMB he won't get 20% approval.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Notasyouthink: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari please tender your resignation letter that's all you need do to help yourself and Nigeria.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by NOC1(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
if you want to see how divided Nigeria is check the names of those that are for and against in the retweets abi reply.
those that are for are from one region, those that are against are also from one region.

but why will the OP screenshot message from one set of people? this is a typical example of cyber bully and marginalization.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by MediumStout(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
All i see are frustrated igbo youths who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies. Biafra will never come. Buhari just assured us that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. God bless Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing

Elections will hold in all south east States and APC will win at least 4 SE states. God punish Nnamdi Kanu and biafra

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by MalcoImX: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2017
These views are from Biafrasay and iPOB website. . But where's IpobExposed? Hope those Nnamdi Kunu people no kidnapp am?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2017
On twitter

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Pinkfeet: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2017
is okay .
so u host him for two days, so definitely no biafra
kanu talk oooo ;Dis okay .
so u host him for two days, so definitely no biafra
kanu talk oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2017
More

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nukualofa: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2017
MediumStout:
All i see are frustrated igbo youths who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies. Biafra will never come. Buhari just assured us that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. God bless Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing
Opinions should differ because we are from different schools of thought.

You called igbo youths frustrated whereas you have not gotten a grip on your life since you finished school. Continue
Using free basic to enter NNairaland and spew rubbish

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Oasishosting: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2017
This guys and their leader should just set date for referendum and save us this energy. If they can't set the date, then they should stop ranting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Where is Nwaamaikpe
hope he hasn't been kidnapped cause I haven't laughed for days due his absence.
Please help me look for him, he is the only one without bias in this forum though he sometimes say things in a raw form which may look harsh but they are undisputable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by skimmy005: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
d news was posted on Nigeria Forum on fbk wat do u expect from a bunch of Biafra hypocrite, foolish senseless people ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by nNEOo(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
We're waking up finally finally ....can you imagine even sick buhari taking us for a ride undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by biomustry: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
I see lotta biafrans reacting, not sure if it was because of the speech or coz he's back, alive,and well

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmn. Nigerians only have mouth on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by bumtos(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Very disgraceful.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by sweatlana: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Zombies Oya time calculate. angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by burqueenx(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by deepwater(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Omo the thing No get video?? undecided
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by jossyr(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Oasishosting:
This guys and their leader should just set date for referendum and save us this energy. If they can't set the date, then they should stop ranting
: I agree with u.u cant gain secession by making mere noise.if they really want Biafra to see the light of the day,they need to be more proactive and act fast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.