Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) (28158 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Goodluckxz: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Gladiator1: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Aii
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
donbrowser:

You hardly make a point without using the word Idiot. I wonder why your account hasn't changed to "Nobody" long ago with your ceaseless rule breaking attitude.

Cc Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

After this He will all me an Idiot again

Back to the Post; Let's watch how this unfolds
CRY baby
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
PassingShot:
Fayose is not a man. He and FFK only impress fellow idiots. What happens to their promise to commit suicide should PMB return alive?

Btw, will the Chief Idiot and Pig of Biafra (IPOB) aka Cownu allow election hold in Anambra?
Baba, they'd rather kill themselves than commit suicide ooo
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
akthedream:

CRY baby
This is not a matter of Cry or not. But i hate it when adults behave like Kids, just like you did now and i'm quite sure somewhere at the back of your wrong mind, you feel i'm from South East or South South.

Bros cry more cos your role model will also call you an Idiot if you tell him the truth
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by julietm123: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
rottennaija:
I thought IPOB said no election in Amambra? It does not seem like their leaders support them
Why does ipob worry some people so much? What has ipob gotta do with this now.Yes,ipob said no election ,but it a decision the people have to make just like the sit at home of may 30th, 2017.do you understand now?
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Basic123: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
adem30:
Fayose in Anambra for PDP primary election?

After Scamming Nnamdi Kanu that He support his struggles

Fayose is just scamming every available mumu
and kanu of "FFK is my best friend".....when lagos boys threatened his soul.

that FFK too will go to the convention
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good for him

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by fay39: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
wetin go happen to Namadi Kanu?
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
donbrowser:
[s]
This is not a matter of Cry or not. But i hate it when adults behave like Kids, just like you did now and i'm quite sure somewhere at the back of your wrong mind, you feel i'm from South East or South South.

Bros cry more cos your role model will also call you an Idiot if you tell him the truth [/s]
CRY cry baby... Grow up.
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by julietm123: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Why do Igbos love Marginalizing themselves.
You guys hv the numbers to be a power to reckon with in National politics, but after a number of yrs you guys just selfDestruct.
After Hausa, its supposed to be Igbos turn, but then you guys have already voted urself out of the election with ur conducts.
You claim no election, but campaign is goin on heavily...

If u guys want out, Oya recall all ur legislators and pass vote of no confidence on ur governor and then run urself...
O
Or else u guys should hustle and play this nigerian politics and stop crying marginalization everytime
Why are you so worried? Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
akthedream:

CRY cry baby... Grow up.
grin tongue
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by samblessed: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Either PDP or APC, all we want is good and qualitative leadership.
And let me bring to your notice......
A plot of land located at Abijo. G. R. A. Phase one. Along Lagos Epe Exp Road. Opposite N. N. P. C. Petrol station at Abijo. Bus stop. Lekki. #20m.
For enquiries and inspection, please contact;

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by adem30: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Basic123:

and kanu of "FFK is my best friend".....when lagos boys threatened his soul.

that FFK too will go to the convention

Abi na

I have come to realise that Igbos are the most easy people to deceive, Simply play along with their emotions and you will have their brains in your pocket....

Apology to the few sensible ones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by kazzy4u(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
i though no election in the east
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by julietm123: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Am just tired of ipob this and ipob that. There is hardly and news that ipob or Kanu is not mentioned.cant people allow ipob or Kanu rest.?this love in too much. PdP is going for a program in Anambra,people start shouting ipob, Kanu. Is ipob a political party? Is ipob inec? Is ipob the fg? Ipob said no election just like they said sit at home on 30th May. Why not wait and see. The decision lies with the people.
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by nazzy1908: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why should KANU disturb their campaign. PDP is the sponsor of IPOB. Even my old mother knows.
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Mediocrity attracts mediocrity. Like attracts like.

Ladies and gentlemen Wike attracts Fayose.

Hope you know Ambode is also mediocre
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Despite afonjas claim to be educated they are still illiterates who does not know the difference between "election will not hold" and "election will be boycotted".
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by DonVikings: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
donbrowser:

You hardly make a point without using the word Idiot. I wonder why your account hasn't changed to "Nobody" long ago with your ceaseless rule breaking attitude.

Cc Myn.d44
Se.un
Lala.sticlala

After this He will all me an Idiot again

Back to the Post; Let's watch how this unfolds
Sharrap. He said idiots and pigs and didn't mention any names or tribes. You shouldn't have any problems with that except you are one of those two.

You people are always fast to throw stones but when one throws a bubble gum in your direction, you to the mods crying. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
DonVikings:
Sharrap. He said idiots and pigs and didn't mention any names or tribes. You shouldn't have any problems with that except you are one of those two.

You people are always fast to throw stones but when one throws a bubble gum in your direction, you to the mods crying. angry
Bros did i mention you? That is how you will receive generational curse on top matter that doesn't concern you.
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now the youths have another opportunity to oust all these old men off and try their best to elect a younger one whom they can wait on the road and beat black and blue if he fails,.not these grand deceivers.
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Splashme: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
richidinho:
grin

2 performing governors
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by DonVikings: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
donbrowser:

Bros did i mention you? That is how you will receive generational curse on top matter that doesn't concern you.
Nonsense upon nonsense. Did Passingshot mention you before you quoted him? If you don't like being mentioned, get the fvck up out of here. angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by nduboss(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Idiots and Pigs of Biafra (IPOB) grin grin grin grin
please

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by Victorjohnbenso: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
the Men that can deliver anytime ,anywhere and any position can only found in PDP , somebody should clear road for them come 2019
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Idiots and Pigs of Biafra (IPOB) grin grin grin grin
Uncle Gbawe

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
DonVikings:
Nonsense upon nonsense. Did Passingshot mention you before you quoted him? If you don't like being mentioned, get the fvck up out of here. angry
grin tongue
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by gberra: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Uncle Gbawe
Oremu, gbawe don dey torment you abi?
Re: Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Oremu, gbawe don dey torment you abi?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate / Nigeria Adopts September 16 As National ID Day / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.