Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (51843 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by kidap: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
princejones:
Let God's name be praise
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by omoiyalayi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Aproko
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by OMOTOWO(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
I thought her husband debuted the rumour ni..... Abi na joke
debunked not debuted ..na player she be?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by agbonkamen(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
OMOTOWO:
debunked not debuted ..na player she be?
I hear o Mr English it was a mistake beside una eyes no dey pass error ni
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by labake1(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:

Abi o
I just hope they won't come and say its belle fat
Waiting for her comment
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by themoon: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=Narldon post=596

LET'S SOLVE THIS MATHEMATICS...

1.) SINCE FUNKE'S HUSBAND, JJC SKILLS, HAS FATHERED THREE CHILDREN, FROM THREE DIFFERENT WOMEN/BABY-MAMAS

a. CALCULATE USING INTEGRATION TO PROVE THAT FUNKE WOULD BE HIS 4TH AND LAST BABY-MAMA

b. USING A GRAPH PAPER, PLOT THE GRADIENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FUNKE'S CHILD AND HIS OLDER CHILDREN. COMMENT ON THE SLOPE.

2.) GIVEN THE FACT THAT TOYIN AIMAKHU IS A DIVORCEE,

a. WITH THE AID OF A FOUR-FIGURE TABLE, CALCULATE THE LOGARITHM OF HER GOOD-WILL MESSAGE

b. USING QUADRATIC EQUATION, SOLVE FOR HER "X" EX

3.)FROM YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ALGEBRA, HOW CAN THE EFFECTS OF VILLAGERS AND WITCHES BE MINIMIZED IN THIS CASE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH smiley

[/b][/quote] letx do copy and paste once u get d ansa transfer it to me. Okkk
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by fyxboss(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
debunked not debuted fine girl
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by agbonkamen(f): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
fyxboss:
debunked not debuted fine girl
thank you sir
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by fyxboss(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
thank you sir
u welcome. I like u

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Pussycatdolls: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Wow! Am so happy for Funke Akindele,may you carry your pregnancy to term and deliver like the Hebrew women,Amen! P.S pregnancy looks good on her.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Jsucre(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
womb detectors, na weldone ooooooooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by placeofallure(f): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
shut up correct don't insult tongue

Don't mean to insult you, but when you go on like this, you won't learn.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by agbonkamen(f): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
placeofallure:

Don't mean to insult you, but when you go on like this, you won't learn.
thank you undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by psp2pc(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2017
I think Toyin is doing lip service jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] / Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.