Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics (28057 Views)

Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS) / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Leez(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
CastedDude:
President Muhammadu Buhari has officially resumed duty as he has signed a letter notifying the National Assembly of his resumption of duties in State House Abuja. President Buhari had returned to the country on Saturday, August 19, 2017, and in a letter dated August 21, 2017, he told the Senate as well as the House of Representatives, that he was resuming office.

The letter stated in part: "In compliance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), I write to intimate that I have resumed my functions as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from Monday, 21st August, 2017, after my medical follow-up in the United Kingdom."

President Buhari had left for London on May 7, 2017, and handed the reins of government to the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who functioned as the Acting President.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/president-buhari-writes-national-assembly-on-resumption-of-duties.html
gambari slaves jubilating all over d thread
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Rolandonyi: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thank God for his mercies upon you life. We know God definitely chose you to chart a course for this great country and he will see you through no matter the antics of your enemies. They can only try be will not succeed.
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by maisauki: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA president MUHAMADU God-Pass-Them Akorede Olanbiwoninu Otaobayomi Oluwajuedalo Omoboriota Okanlawon Olawale Okikiola Kokumo BUHARI
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by adem30: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:
LIARS They are. This is of course fake news and fake deception all orchestrated by the British intel group.

They know that they can do this sham and the area of Niggers won't even go out to the streets to protest, only party party they know.

Except of course, the good and brave people in the East that realize what it means to be a human being and not an area of Niggers

Can you calm down and explain yourself better? You are only crying, no point yet
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Arrester171(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
My own be say make him no return to London after 2 weeks o, cause what am seeing in that pic hmmmm make una look that pic well o no be Photoshop but sicknessshop
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by 175(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why is the Chief of Staff standing by the side of Buhari while he was signing the letter? Abi dem dey fear say the guy go sign OP? gringrin

Abeg to be honest, Buhari is terminally ill. . .allow the guy to go home oooo oh yeah cabals
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by phkka1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Check if that signature is regular. Where is Emefiele?
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by okerekeikpo: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
What does he know that he is writing there,illiterate wey them say make e go school e no gree
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by nazzy1908: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome my president . Haters go hug transformer .
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by donnaD(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
That pen alone na mllions
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Juliusdking(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] i hope say he no go run go back again oooo
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by DemonMonkey7(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
Good to see the President. Baba, May God perfect your health!
However, if stepping down is better off for your health, please do.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

wow the rhythm of ya text just gives me this calm!.nice one here.. btw. What would u be doing tonight?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by TourismMan(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol. The rechargeable president. Very soon when the battery runs down, he will write again informing them that he is off to UK again to recharge the battery.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by EMPEROR48: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
EKITI001:
Cool
shud have writing dem b4 now
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by franchizy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can feel kanu heartbeat right now. The illitracy school drop out and criminal will stop spoken rubbish.

Buhari please arrest kanu now. Thats all we asks.

We the educate igbos said No to Biafra.
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by iswallker(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
Medics be on ground cos some people will get heart attack, hypertension, after seeing these.

Tot you wanted to ask the medics and doctors to stay close to buhari... grin
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by burqueenx(f): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
Medics be on ground cos some people will get heart attack, hypertension, after seeing these.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Chybyke94: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
welcome back Mr president, BT u dnt look strong enough to handle the mantle back...
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by leofab(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Exactly what I've been waiting for...

Meanwhile, Idiots & Pigs of Biafra(IPOB) can go jump into the Lagoon or drink Osu poison.

PMB/PYO
Let's KILL corruption!
what an achievement; the greatest president of all time.. the spell we Nigerians are under is just so strong... celebrating a president return to his country after four months

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by successman100: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome our big Daddy,
Wao! What a wonderful God. Only God can
Have the final say.
Daddy please forgive FKk and Fayoshe and others.
They don't understand Creation
Think about yourself also.
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
iswallker:

Tot you wanted to ask the medics and doctors to stay close to buhari... grin
no I want them to stay close to people like you.
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by gberra: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
leofab:
what an achievement; the greatest president of all time.. the spell we Nigerians are under is just so strong... celebrating a president return to his country after four months
Typical Ipob's mentality! cheesy

Anyways, below is what you need to know

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by hardbody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
franchizy:
I can feel kanu heartbeat right now. The illitracy school drop out and criminal will stop spoken rubbish.

Buhari please arrest kanu now. Thats all we asks.

We the educate igbos said No to Biafra.

Very very 'educate' Igbos.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Leez(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
hardbody:

Very very 'educate' Igbos.....
lol na product of afonja free education be dat grin
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by iswallker(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:

no I want them to stay close to people like you.

do you know me..

am only being objective because the man looks frail and emaciated...
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
OK, I get u
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Imagine, he even addressed the nation as president without first doing what's required by law. What a shame of a leader.
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Dscrb: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
President Buhari looks Fresher ! Is it the London weather or
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Ibifizzleboy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
RESUME WORK. OK LETS WAIT AND SEE HOW THINGS UNFOLD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Rabiu Kwankwaso (Photo) / Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock / Zulum Hails UAE For Convicting Boko Haram Sponsors, Messages Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.