Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,578 members, 7,840,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump (407 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump by daveyoungzy: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa is pregnant with herfirstchild.She stepped out today glowing as she showed off her growing baby bump this afternoon at the Glo Lafta Fest 2017 that held in Festac, Lagos.

See more photos http://ogbudave..com/2017/08/blessingfunke-akindele-is-pregnant-with.html

Re: Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump by lalanice(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
aww! that would be really lovely

she would deliver a healthy baby and she would deliver safely in Jesus name.
Re: Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump by Lollipop247(f): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yayyyyyy. Olowogbogboro has done it. Congrats Funke. May you deliver safely. kiss
Re: Blessing:funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child...see Her Baby Bump by tammyboy1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
all i see is Amalar and Ewedu oh... grin grin i pray its a baby sha...

(1) (Reply)

Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State / Davido Dancing After Drinking So Much Of Alcohol / Nigeria’s Youngest Blogger And Gisthoodng C.E.O Turns 16 Today(drop Your Wishes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.