Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains !!! (599 Views)

My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains !!! by idowuag24(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
I couldn’t look her in the eye. “Yes, of course his mom will be there,” I said sarcastically. My mom questioned me like this all the time, and I deserved it. But I couldn’t let her know that. I was going to my boyfriend Kevin’s for dinner and a movie.

My Kevin. He played guitar in a band, he wrote poetry and he was incredibly sweet. He said he loved me, so I said I loved him too.

Mom drove me over to Kevin’s, just to make sure his mom was there. She was. But that didn’t really matter. I could make my own decisions. And I did …

What If?

Kevin drove me home that night. After he kissed me goodbye, I stepped inside and went upstairs. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I didn’t like to look into my own eyes. I went into my room, trying not to look at my bookshelf where the words “Teen Study Bible” glared back at me accusingly. I lay in bed for hours, and I couldn’t sleep.
All I could think was, What if? What if I get pregnant?

click on this link to continue reading;
http://kingdomyouthinternational.com/2017/05/13/wish-waited-regret-pains/

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Do That Ruins Your First Date / Entertainmentyoung Lady’s Birthday Balloon & Photos Got Online Users Talking / She Accepted To Changed Her Surname...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.