Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,802 members, 7,831,609 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Oh My God! Mother Cut Into Half After Giving Birth In The Hospital In Spain - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God! Mother Cut Into Half After Giving Birth In The Hospital In Spain (814 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! Mother Cut Into Half After Giving Birth In The Hospital In Spain by bendika: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
A 25-year-old mother, Rocio Cortes Nunez, faced a shocking tradegy after giving birth Triana by C-section.

The mother of three was having their last few minutes before Ms Nunez was transferred to maternity ward and the baby, Triana was also moved to another hospital for treatment following a heart condition that was discovered.

Regional health minister Marine Alvarez said, getting to the floor of where she was going, the mother of three became stuck when the lift made a" strange movement" as a hospital porter was moving her away from the stretcher.

When the door cease her head, she was left in a very painful state as she was dangling her legs.

Reports from the scene disclosed that she was cut into half.

The fire fighters got to the scene two hours after the incident struck in Valme Hospital in Seville, southern Spain.

All efforts by the duty medics to rescue her was vain as she gave up her ghost following the serious injuries she sustained.

However, the new born baby was saved.

Her husband who has been with her for four years now said to spanish paper ABC: “This cannot end like this.

“This time it has been Rocio but tomorrow it could be another person. I’m a total wreck.

Rocio's father and mother, Juan and Carmen Manuel cortes discovered the event that played out when they got to the hospital to meet their new granddaughter and the police approached them.

Mrs Cortes told the local daily Dairio de Sevilla: “My heart missed a beat. I asked after my daughter but no-one was telling me anything.

“She had given birth at 11 in the morning so I went to the information desk. They told me there a young girl had died and then confirmed it was my daughter. What a cruel death she’s suffered.”

Mr Cortes added: “They have killed my beautiful daughter, the joy of my life, and they’ve left three young girls without their mum.”

Also read: MAN PLEADS WITH PROPHET TO HELP HIM UNITE HIS WIFE AFTER CATCHING HER PANTS DOWN WITH ANOTHER MAN: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/man-pleads-with-prophet-to-help-him.html

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

Get latest news updates, Add us +2349037601079(Whatsapp) & say Hi. Thanks

Re: Oh My God! Mother Cut Into Half After Giving Birth In The Hospital In Spain by joinnow: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
No pictures
Re: Oh My God! Mother Cut Into Half After Giving Birth In The Hospital In Spain by Deadprez: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmhmm smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To Your Kids About: Online Safety / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast / Clearance Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.