Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (56297 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by frenzydilz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Flavour has 2 Sugar mummies...and he has 2 daughters grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Poocelebs: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ask your fada!! ...Cow
Elnino4ladies:
Are they fvcking?
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Firefly2017(f): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
ekensi01:
What goes around comes around.

Playing with prik and pus won't be a problem even at their age.
Na way o people dey sha
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Firefly2017(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg make una welcome me o, I just joined NL today although I have been coming here to release stress by laughing at all u silly and crazy naija people. With ur out -of-this-world comments. Kaii! grin grin
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by sirusX(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
destiny322:
It is important to note... One is d son of a responsible football legend n d other, d daughter of a top music baby daddy.. As they grow, nature will tk its course.. They will split
Not in all cases though.

It could turn out to be a BFF thing then later couples
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by winkmart: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cute kids
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by omoiyalayi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Uyi168:
To born just dy hungry me

Hope you are financial capable

Na money dey make those fresh like dat no be anything o

Just saying!

2 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by malakus(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by brenister10: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
All these people sef, shey our indigenous name no Behind ni. Why dem dey name their pikin Jayden, Sophia etc, inferiority complex I think... Na dem know o
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by okerekeikpo: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Make una watch that boy well o b4 em go begin finger that girl
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fine pikin... Na money kill am
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by arowstev2000: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
uchetom:
So cute.

Buy your ankara gift,shopping and casual evening bags.You can also book souvenirs bags at affordable prices depending on the sizes you want.V$D gives you the best. For your weddings,anniversary,birthday etc you can book your ankara souvenirs bags for that special occasion and make it unique.

Check my signature.thanks.

Jibiti
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by ThatFairGuy: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
"Mention me stupidly at your own risk.I'm a WITCH!" Black, white or red feathered?
ibkkk:
Cool
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by oyienootieno: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
And you say the poor man's child has a chance when the rich already create friends circle for their children.
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by perdollar(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
uchetom:
So cute.

Buy your ankara gift,shopping and casual evening bags.You can also book souvenirs bags at affordable prices depending on the sizes you want.V$D gives you the best. For your weddings,anniversary,birthday etc you can book your ankara souvenirs bags for that special occasion and make it unique.

Check my signature.thanks.
na u I wan buy!! r u selling?
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by ofuonyebi: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hope not already on the way to pre-arranged marriage from childhood?
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by uchetom(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=perdollar post=59698247]na u I wan buy!! r u selling?[/quote

Sorry I don't get.do you want to buy 1?
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by MrHenshaw: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
lemmefaint:
Sophia Okoli and Jayden Yobo are the children of two popular Nigerian couples - Flavour/ Anna Banner and Joseph Yobo/Adaeze Yobo. Their parents are also close so it's understandable that they will be friends.

The Yobos spent Sunday with Anna Banner's daughter and the kids got up to a lot of fun which their mothers shared online.

See another photo below.

http://trendzbase..com/2017/08/flavours-daughter-and-joseph-yobos-son.html

Y forcing them to be 1?
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by akaahs(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
See connection
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Are they fvcking?
I think you are

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Charles4075(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
coolcatty:

U r an idiiiot.... An irresponsible idiito... See what ur obscene useless idiiotic mind can comprehend.

U r grossly useless walahi
My God, only for one person? Lolzzzzzz.

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Charles4075(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

I think you are
Bro, are you a fan of Anime cartoon like Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Fairytail, Boon docks, Samurai X and One Punch Man?
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Duru009(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rich kids of Beverly hills!
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Phinysmarty(f): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cute kids

Scholarship is still open for aspired candidates.

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Charles4075:
Bro, are you a fan of Anime cartoon like Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Fairytail, Boon docks, Samurai X and One Punch Man?
just naruto
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by GodsOwnFav(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
ekensi01:

PERVERTS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cute kids.
I see their preweding pix already
grin
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Poocelebs:
You will rot in ur soup pot!! ...
. AMEN
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Fairgodwin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
SwayG:
no be this one dey do me now...

I just hope they approve my visa before the end of this month..maybe my bsc or masters ll be appreciated there embarassed, if not I still gat nothing to loose..at least I'll have constant light for my programming and freelancing
Naija don tire me embarassed

It WILL be approved in Jesus name, amen. I have the believe it will. Stay blessed, brother.
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by ksbusari(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Olowo n shore olowo.
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by mamachizzy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
ekensi01:

ewwwww that's disgusting. u are a pervert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.