Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I'm I Still A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Still A Virgin? (712 Views)

I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Still A Virgin? by askseunoladele: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'M I STILL A VIRGIN?

Good morning ma, I've been following your posts on VTM and it has really blessed me. But please something is really bothering me and I'm always scared each time I think of the problems it may cause for me. When I was 15 years old, I inserted a biro into my stuff and
when I brought it out, I saw very little traces of blood, in fact it was just so little. Since then nothing have ever gone in there and I haven't had sex yet. My question is, am I still a virgin? Will I still bleed again? Please ma, help me because I'm thinking of lying to my future husband that I've had sex so that incase I don't bleed on that night he won't be mad at me... thanks".

MY RESPONSE:
Smiling...you are still a virgin dear, bleeding a little shows you have hymen, not bleeding much shows it's not yet torn. Please,
don't insert anything again and ensure you tell your fiance few weeks to your wedding about the biro episode so he can understand your background. Never lie to him, it will complicate things.God bless
you, cheers!
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: I'm I Still A Virgin? by Buharimustgo: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
So a man should love her because she is a virgin?What happens after her virginity is gone ?
Re: I'm I Still A Virgin? by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
askseunoladele:
I'M I STILL A VIRGIN?

Good morning ma, I've been following your posts on VTM and it has really blessed me. But please something is really bothering me and I'm always scared each time I think of the problems it may cause for me. When I was 15 years old, I inserted a biro into my stuff and
when I brought it out, I saw very little traces of blood, in fact it was just so little. Since then nothing have ever gone in there and I haven't had sex yet. My question is, am I still a virgin? Will I still bleed again? Please ma, help me because I'm thinking of lying to my future husband that I've had sex so that incase I don't bleed on that night he won't be mad at me... thanks".
You don't need being afraid of what your future husband will say.

Just tell him you are not a virgin. And in case he asked who could have ruptured your hymen with his pen¡s.
Just tell him the "pen" has no "is". It was just a pen.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Virgins should allow us rest nau.

shooou.

A Biro is not enough to deflower a girl, a finger is not enough sef, the only thing that can deflower a girl is a dick!!! A big dark hard dick, I'm sure the reason you saw blood was cus you bruised yourself, Next time while masturbating use your finger to play with your clit and insert 1 finger slowly it will hurt at first but with time the pain won't be much.

cheers

1 Like

Re: I'm I Still A Virgin? by muller101(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yes
If there is anything like secondary virgin. That's the category u belong
Re: I'm I Still A Virgin? by nwakibe: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Evaberry:
Virgins should allow us rest nau.

shooou.

A Biro is not enough to deflower a girl, a finger is not enough sef, the only thing that can deflower a girl is a dick!!! A big dark hard dick, I'm sure the reason you saw blood was cus you bruised yourself, Next time while masturbating use your finger to play with your clit and insert 1 finger slowly it will hurt at first but with time the pain won't be much.

cheers
mmhhh

(1) (Reply)

Why A Woman's Life Is So Complex / . / The Man With Ripped Emotions -episode 1 BY: IDOWU ODEYEMI (seanslimdapoet®

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.