Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,665 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman (4173 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Vanchesco4Real: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha grin
Who do u mean? cheesy
lols...then you look for a comedian
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by ikp120(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who classic babe epp? NANSENSE! angry angry
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by mofeoluwadassah: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Lol. Grooming. Seems you date a lot of them? .
eeewu....disgusting,i dont date dirty guys.....but av had them approach me....even 4rm their looks you will knw
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Vanchesco4Real:

then you realy need to meet me...cus am eager to d task.....add up via facebook @Fredericko vanchesco

grin

Tnxxx but i got my eyes glued to someone else already.. wink
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Fadiga24(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
....some guys are just dirty

MissCokie:

Seems you date a lot of them? .

Just looking for trouble.

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by mofeoluwadassah: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

we need to say it....so they can here and change
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Classy or classic
That list is flawed btw ... u think u can do all those things and get someone like Michelle Obama .. pls don't deceive these guys add more content biko ..

Drug dealers have money hope u know
Anyone can steal perfume n smell nice
Cutting hair no be grooming ... being neat doesn't mean u will bag the lady

Just saying
I be want ask too. grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you forgot to add that when you stop derailing people's threads, you will surely attract a classic woman cheesy

Funny but true... grin grin

The list is so simplistic though.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
eeewu....disgusting,i dont date dirty guys.....but av had them approach me....even 4rm their looks you will knw
haha!. That's funny
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
ikp120:
Who classic babe epp? NANSENSE! angry angry

Why such comment?, are you a dirty guy?. Am just asking?.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
kimbra:
I be want ask too. grin
Haha I no wan talk before grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by gentlegenius(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha grin

Who do u mean? cheesy
He meant that your man must be a clown so that you can laugh all the time... grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by omoiyalayi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Money money money money and.........

More money
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
gentlegenius:

He meant that your man must be a clown so that you can laugh all the time... grin

grin

Hahahah..he is not a clown but he is full of life.. he is such a wonderful person i ever met here on NL grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Most?. That's good. What about the last point? grin
I'm averagely endowed in that area too tongue
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Funny but true... grin grin

The list is so simplistic though.
So, how do I make myself attractive to you cool?
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
5. Intelligence

6. Big deek (minimum 9.5 inches)

7. Respect and humility

8. Good sense of hhumour

9. Money (yes money can never be over emphasized grin)

10. Confidence, charisma, authority (CCA)

etc
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Money for a classic lady
Kk then once it is about money

Singing
Ama classic man
Even if she go away ...... grin

Yeah keep my gloves dirty but my hands clean cheesy
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by joff2(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2017
CONFIDENCE
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Snitch41(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
and must brush his teeth and shave his armpit always....some guys are just dirty
just washing ur laundry out here uhn!
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Faithfulness, Good manners, confidence (is always sexy).
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Sierusvirus(m): 3:20am On Aug 22, 2017
It depends on what you mean by classic.
A man of your list is over classic and will surely go for his pedigree not a gold digger or a girl that sleeps around to meet up in life, without respect and no source of income to back her educational qualifications or thinks about only money and sex.
A classic woman also possess the same as the man, might or might not have much cash like him but have a source of income to depend on without a man's help, don't believe in using sex to make money, believes that respect goes a long way and don't have the kind of mentality you are portraying.....
grin
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by geraldo077: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Confidence and a good fix
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Vanchesco4Real: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Tnxxx but i got my eyes glued to someone else already.. wink
lols..super glue....hope d person dey make u laff for africa??
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by Vanchesco4Real: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
we need to say it....so they can here and change
likewise sum galz....dirty as thrash??...i wonder how sum galz for dey without make up
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by gentlegenius(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahah..he is not a clown but he is full of life.. he is such a wonderful person i ever met here on NL grin
Wow... It takes a wonderful woman to notice a wonderful man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by MissCokie(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Sierusvirus:
It depends on what you mean by classic.
A man of your list is over classic and will surely go for his pedigree not a gold digger or a girl that sleeps around to meet up in life, without respect and no source of income to back her educational qualifications or thinks about only money and sex.
A classic woman also possess the same as the man, might or might not have much cash like him but have a source of income to depend on without a man's help, don't believe in using sex to make money, believes that respect goes a long way and don't have the kind of mentality you are portraying.....
grin

What mentality are they portraying.
Re: Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman by deafeyez: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
HUMOR...

this is very important. I want a man that can make me laugh all the time..no dull moment. tongue

That means that an introverted and shy guy like me might will secure 100% percent of your attention. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Tips To Becoming A Bad Boy / Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public / What Should I Do about my Boyfriend's behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.