Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) (52954 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
eitsei:
I don't know why some people use rich Muslim elites as yardstick and representatives of Islamic tenets and rules
Yes, they are Muslims and because they decided to go against some of the things which are considered wrong islamically doesn't make it right
Islam leaves out room for fun with married couples but there are some boundaries which must not be crossed
You might call it enlightenment on your part but it's doesn't mean it is
what's this one saying?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
duroc:
Please help us locate Tonto dike and Churchill own.. Kindly unlock!!!

FTC.. DUROCITY IS HERE...

@durocitystore on Instagram.. Kindly patronize

Ladies strapless and backless bra also available.. # Bulk sale and supply.. +2348162504853 on whatsapp
can i get these, i am in Enugu.. at least 2
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Soon people will start consulting me for my special services
1. Head of State from any distance =N100b
2. Governor from any distance =N50b
3. President of senate = N20b
Others, negotiable

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by matrixme(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
so,you're jealous of Bobrisky? I know you wish you were in his shoes getting fat dicks of rich men and collecting millions instead of the small dicks you get in your ass for chicken change
At least you've not caught him on a rich man before, have you. Besides I have more important things to think about in my own life than worry about what goes on in the life of Bobrisky ok.! I.diot.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by duroc(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
johnydon22:
can i get these, i am in Enugu.. at least 2

PM on whatsapp..
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Bibi294(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
duroc:
Please help us holocate Tonto dike and Churchill own.. Kindly unlock!!!

Ladies strapless and backless bra also available.. # Bulk sale and supply.. +2348162504853 on whatsapp
How much? With delivery
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
this Indimi's side view looks like a dark skinned version of Saint Obi
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by toseen7: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
Something that Ijebu people will unlock without going to Airport. undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
They should go and ask Tonto how far when she did the same thing
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by duroc(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bibi294:

How much? With delivery

PM on whatsapp pls
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Nltaliban(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
Something that Ijebu people will unlock without going to Airport. undecided undecided undecided

Historian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hotzone:
Soon people will start consulting me for my special services
1. Head of State from any distance =N100b
2. Governor from any distance =N50b
3. President of senate = N20b
Others, negotiable
lmao
bad guy. real hitman
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
As in unto no fourth wife or what undecided undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
what's this one saying?

No mind him... They always have excuses. Sharia law na for the poor now.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Bestie0309(f): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
duroc:

Lol.. No

Lol the lol
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amagite:
President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra and her husband, billionaire son, Ahmed Indimi are currently in Paris, France with other members of their Family.

The love-struck couple visited the popular Lock Bridge in Paris to seal their love with a padlock.

A love lock is a padlock which lovers lock to a bridge, gate, or a similar public fixture to symbolize their love. Typically the sweethearts’ names or initials are inscribed on the padlock, and its key is thrown away to symbolize unbreakable love.

http://www.lailasblog.com/zahra-buhari-husband-ahmed-indimi-padlock-love-paris-photos/

Is it that this girlpays seunto put up her private life pix or what ?clearly no paparazzi took this ....thus was pit up for media by then and its really getting disgusting that a man such as BUHARI works hard and is dedicated yet his child has ni respects for what privacy or leadership is

I don't blame her pple like nairaland era deceive her that she is a celebrity and the best thing to happen to presidency ...

This gal isn't as fine as the abacha or yaradua daughters and yet she feels she's all that
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Hepolyte(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
What kinda padlock did they use?
Buldoza i guss
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
duroc:

Not for jug size bad boujee bwest

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Zahra is naive but Ahmed knows what is going on. Where is the key, she don throway the key? She don enter gau!

That padlock is kanuri magun.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by JUBILEE2000: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

Oh my goodness...this cracked me up big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by byemx06(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amagite:
President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra and her husband, billionaire son, Ahmed Indimi are currently in Paris, France with other members of their Family.

The love-struck couple visited the popular Lock Bridge in Paris to seal their love with a padlock.

A love lock is a padlock which lovers lock to a bridge, gate, or a similar public fixture to symbolize their love. Typically the sweethearts’ names or initials are inscribed on the padlock, and its key is thrown away to symbolize unbreakable love.

http://www.lailasblog.com/zahra-buhari-husband-ahmed-indimi-padlock-love-paris-photos/

go ask tonto and churchill
demself du pass like D's atlast thunder strike the padlock
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
edo3:
Rubbish,,living on blood money.

This is nothing like blood money, his parent was smart enough to steal the oil in Jonathan's backyard and didn't do anything about.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Emestar1999: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chai! I pray Tonto spirit will not befall her. I see Kingkong smiling and shaking his head for them
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by phanshark(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
I reserve my comments until her father leave power........
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Bonjezee(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
Benin people nko?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by IstandWitBuhari: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
duroc:

How much will you pay me as commission if I help you advertise and sale your products ?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amagite:

And awon eleyi lo school?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by duroc(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

How much will you pay me as commission if I help you advertise and sale your products ?

PM me privately boss.. +2348162504853 on whatsapp
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Is this not the same thing that Toto Decay and her husband did...

We all know how it ended undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by Sagay212: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

LMAO.....'Ogun abenu gangan'

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
duroc:

grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) by okpurukata(f): 2:10am On Aug 22, 2017
So when Ahmed marries 2nd wife, another padlock. 3rd wife another padlock and a fourth. This one na deception. I know Zara wishes she can be only wife, well, we are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.