Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses (24604 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by barongmj(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't understand what that is but SAME TO YOU grin grin
omooba969:

And who's about you turning me on? undecided

Shàkí e nse bí óra. grin
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by israelmao(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm not surprised this is coming from Nollywood where there ate many failed marriages.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by hAlexandro(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin bleeping spree
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Xano(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
OK

It is her personal decision. Singles should not give marital advice to engaged or couples in serious relationships. Singles cannot advice without experience.

Married couples, with respected life, are best to advice on marriage.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Demayour: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
barongmj:
There is definitely a man for every woman nd vice versa...when God made man, he said it's not good for him to be alone, let's make him a help meet, so for every man, there is a woman out there for him....I use to believe also that every1 isn't supposed to get married but now I know it's just a lie the devil has put into people. The prayer should just be that God should help you find that person...then be focused nd truthful nd believe.

Nice to know that there are still people who are not following the indefinite definition of our society. Really, someone need to ask all these people shouting marriage this, marriage that, whether the world would have been the way they met it if every child had been raised in broken homes. There's no way humans would avoid trouble if they avoid God.

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
She should thank God for what she has.

She has achieved alot. Husband shudnt be an issue.

She has kids, she's rich!

She should just be thankful.. She's blessed if she no know.

Shes highly blessed.

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Ladytemi(f): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
everyone's experiences are their own. I am glad that she is able to say that it does not work for her. It is her life and only she knows the reason why her first marriage failed. Pls don't throw stones if you don't know the whole story.

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by bigjoe50(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

I will not only 'concur' i will CONQUER!!! grin
your own eyaff finish

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by bigjoe50(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

I will not only 'concur' i will CONQUER!!! grin

brother your own eyaff finish

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She doesn't believe in marriage so she can have any stray dick anytime

My own stray is on the loose......
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
debsy001:
Just the way am tired of relationships cry

Till you find the right one.... You are possibly been played by Maradona's.....
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
stray dick like stray bullet? lmao lmao. you're a crazy girl

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Gerrard59(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Is she the only single lady in Nigeria? Why didn't I say the same of other ladies? Please read with understanding

Ladies like Rita Dominic, Genevieve etc? Any evidence to prove her being a lesbian?
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by nairanaira12: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

I love that kitchen setting sha. I won't mind having such in my future home. Though if I can have you and the kitchen together, e go be double blessing. kiss

Imagine u strolling around that kitchen, fixing breakfast in panties only and me just watching and willing and itching from the kitchen door and tiptoeing quietly to hold and squeeze you from behind. Oh my! That would be heavenly kiss kiss kiss

Believe me by the time I finish with you, you will believe in marriage even more. kiss kiss kiss
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by nairanaira12: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pvin:
Marriage is not for all simple

Marriage is not for proud and arrogant people who are not ready to make concessions and condescend and shift ground.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by logoscope(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Marriage is an archaic and oppressive institution that should have been abolished years ago. And love is nothing but a magical comfort food for the weak and uneducated. Yeah it makes you feel warm and relevant but in the end love leaves you weak, dependent and fat. Proudly MGTOW
Sorry, what does MGTOW means?
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by shegie(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2017
who wan marry her self
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by belindar: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Everyone has opinion even dogs and goats. Abeg pack commot make I see Road.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Who go wan marry person wey don cast?

I tell you, me self I cannot marry borehole
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by bigfather(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, says she does not believe in marriage anymore. Toyin who is a single mum of two, said this when she appeared as a guest on the recent episode of Hot Topics with Latasha on Linda Ikeji TV.

She was reacting to the news of Canadian singer, Keisha Chante, who called off her engagement to a former Canadian Ice Hockey player, Ray Emery, who she dated for 7 years.

“I don’t believe in marriage anymore because I feel marriage is just a subject people take too serious. It is a serious institution but I feel like everybody deserves to be happy but you don’t need marriage to define happiness”

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/08/i-dont-believe-in-marriage-toyin-lawani.html

We don hear ! After you don go marry small boy and the boy don run ........OYO is your case !
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by TinaAnita(f): 2:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Marriage is an archaic and oppressive institution that should have been abolished years ago. And love is nothing but a magical comfort food for the weak and uneducated. Yeah it makes you feel warm and relevant but in the end love leaves you weak, dependent and fat. Proudly MGTOW

Jam jam well done baba lol
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by dasparrow: 3:23am On Aug 22, 2017
dumie:
Agreed marriage isn't for everyone but eventually every woman still needs a man to compliment her life

If you need another mere mortal to compliment your life or give your life meaning then you are a complete failure. Your type will end up with a man that will cheat on you, beat you up and treat you like trash because he knows you have no self value and lack any atom of self esteem. Your belong in the dark ages. Tomorrow, you will come on Nairaland 'family section' and tell us how you were brought up to be a good wife but the man you married no send you message. I know your type.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Afhounja(m): 3:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Jamiubond009:

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by omoiyalayi(m): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Good for yu after two kids, I hope the kids are from the same father?

Marriage is not for everybody to be frank

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by bibiking7(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2017

In small doctor's voice."if you no get Bobo, no hide your face....... you can call me small. .......

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by ndat(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2017
this is what u hear, when SIN becomes normal daily activities.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Juliusdking(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2017
My dear happNess dey marriage if have the right man or women.madam e b like say u never find one abeg go find one and stop jump from one man to another.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Fucktensei: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
logoscope:
Sorry, what does MGTOW means?
MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY. It's the current trend in Japan right now
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by debsy001(f): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Till you find the right one.... You are possibly been played by Maradona's.....
you don see am na
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by debsy001(f): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What makes you tired of them
they seem to end no matter what i do
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Jamiubond009:
dependent, I understand, weak and fat? please corroborate!?
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
debsy001:

you don see am na

Na so our way be o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) / Rita Dominic Shares New Pictures From Music Meet Runway / The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.