Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses (24602 Views)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by bayulll011(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
just say you no see husband to marry you.....oloshoe slay mama lipsrsealed

haaaaa kilode naaa.

thats not nice,are u married?

she has two kids and must know what shes saying.

u dont know what u re saying.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by GoldNiagara(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2017
You are only meant to act your part. It is not like Marriage is kind of salvation gig. Act as a responsible mother, wife, companion, lover, respectful daughter in law and take away laziness from your bone with a tincture of neatness and decorum.

Then you will see marriage isn't rocket science.

But when you want to slay any prick that wag along. cheat on your partner, disrespect your hubby, his friends and in law, then marriage will be calculus to you.

You can have your board room but when the meeting is over, come and boss around in the bedroom.

Millions of ladies are enjoying marriage few with bad manners will want the whole world to think marriage is over rated, so they can join them.

work on your manners and world views and you will enjoy your marriage.

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by lebete3000: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, says she does not believe in marriage anymore. Toyin who is a single mum of two, said this when she appeared as a guest on the recent episode of Hot Topics with Latasha on Linda Ikeji TV.

She was reacting to the news of Canadian singer, Keisha Chante, who called off her engagement to a former Canadian Ice Hockey player, Ray Emery, who she dated for 7 years.

“I don’t believe in marriage anymore because I feel marriage is just a subject people take too serious. It is a serious institution but I feel like everybody deserves to be happy but you don’t need marriage to define happiness”

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/08/i-dont-believe-in-marriage-toyin-lawani.html

Finally a woman who acts like woman but thinks like a man....

Na for old age dem dey get sense when Estrogen don cast & Androgen don set in.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Ezniteadin(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, says she does not believe in marriage anymore. Toyin who is a single mum of two, said this when she appeared as a guest on the recent episode of Hot Topics with Latasha on Linda Ikeji TV.

She was reacting to the news of Canadian singer, Keisha Chante, who called off her engagement to a former Canadian Ice Hockey player, Ray Emery, who she dated for 7 years.

“I don’t believe in marriage anymore because I feel marriage is just a subject people take too serious. It is a serious institution but I feel like everybody deserves to be happy but you don’t need marriage to define happiness”

Deceiving Linda after her union that produced two, so Linda will think marriage is of no use. When they don't have what it takes to keep a home, they come out with various satanic feministic views.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by goodmanjustice: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

If you don't believe in marriage, you should by the same stretch not believe in sex and child bearing. You seive out the gnat but swallow the camel. Like the proverbial chichidodo bird, in Ayi Kwei Armah's " The beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born", you hate shit but flex maggot.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by goodmanjustice: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:
You are only meant to act your part. It is not like Marriage is kind of salvation gig. Act as a responsible mother, wife, companion, lover, respectful daughter in law and take away laziness from your bone with a tincture of neatness and decorum.

Then you will see marriage isn't rocket science.

But when you want to slay any prick that wag along. cheat on your partner, disrespect your hubby, his friends and in law, then marriage will be calculus to you.

You can have your board room but when the meeting is over, come and boss around in the bedroom.

Millions of ladies are enjoying marriage few with bad manners will want the whole world to think marriage is over rated, so they can join them.

work on your manners and world views and you will enjoy your marriage.

I owe you a 360 degree hug. How do they expect their marriage to work when they wont be subjective. One does not ignore the bible's councel and hope not to reap the consequences. The bibl says women should be in subjection to their husband, in another development it says pride goes bf a fall. They think God does not know what he was doing wen created Adam first, and Adam led the way for Eve, most of God's interraction to Eve was tbrough Adam. Our woman today want to lead everywhere, no respect, tell them what to do and they ask "why".
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2017
debsy001:

they seem to end no matter what i do

That's sad, they may have started for the wrong reasons, an important detail I think one should be cognisant of before getting into it

1 Like

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Cyriloha(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
I blive in it full time cheesy, cnt wait 2 mother my kids grin grin, I luv my unborn kids

You had sacrificed a lot just for fame now she's talking shiiiiiiityyy things
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by fyxboss(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She doesn't believe in marriage so she can have any stray dick anytime
like u gonna have mine.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by gnykelly(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
barongmj:
like I said, I use to believe that but not anymore...thats just a lie the devil put in the head of people...more kids are coming out broken homes or single parenting all cos the is a lie that marriage isn't for everyone...baby mamas nd daddies increase by the day.
God's plan towards us is good and not evil ( you know that right)
But hey, it's my opinion

I love babymamas they are easy to knack. and help in reducing stress. kudos to all babaymamas out there.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by dumie(f): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
dasparrow:

If you need another mere mortal to compliment your life or give your life meaning then you are a complete failure. Your type will end up with a man that will cheat on you, beat you up and treat you like trash because he knows you have no self value and lack any atom of self esteem. Your belong in the dark ages. Tomorrow, you will come on Nairaland 'family section' and tell us how you were brought up to be a good wife but the man you married no send you message. I know your type.
Basically, the sole purpose the woman was created was "It is not good that the man should be alone, I will make him an helpmate for him" says Genesis 2-18..we compliment each other madam feminist
The family is the first institution created by God, and thru this medium population and replenishing the earth comes in... And that's God's standard take it or leave it
The devil's assignment aside to kill, steal and destroy is also to attack the family institution. And subtly feminism helps in this assignment. That's the reason marriages in this generation is so messed up unlike your supposedly dark ages. Agreed most men are chauvinistic, egocentric and misogynistic by nature but both gender still compliment each other with all our conflicting differences. Infact, give them their ego and they are all yours ironically
However, I'm inclined to take it u are a paranoid old spinster and your comments is stemmed out of frustration.. And finally by the way, have fun in your delusions on my type

2 Likes

Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by ba7man(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jamiubond009:
Marriage is an archaic and oppressive institution that should have been abolished years ago. And love is nothing but a magical comfort food for the weak and uneducated. Yeah it makes you feel warm and relevant but in the end love leaves you weak, dependent and fat. Proudly MGTOW
Lizards don't get married. ......same for earthworms.

You can join them since you guys have it figured out.

Higher animals like birds, mammals etc select mates they take care of during periods of their lives. .....same as humans.

Before I forget, fish don't get married too and animals don't love.

Leave the loving to humans, they're the only living thing capable of love.

You can go hang with the creatures that don't love.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by Afhounja(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fucktensei:
MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY. It's the current trend in Japan right now

MGTOW is not a trend and it's not a current trend. Jesus in the bible is a good example of an ancient MGHOW.

It is a philosophy of life and each man that Goes His Own Way has HIS OWN unique way to live.

There are MANY men from all over the world who are Going Their Own Way and they don't even know that there is an acronym (MGTOW) for their lifestyle.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by ICEMAN(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
That's just because she knows that boys only want her paper. Apart from that what does she have to offer? Wowo face and a raspy voice? Have you seen that face without makeup?!!The institution of marriage does not want her. Story. She's just low key depressed.
Re: ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses by logoscope(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fucktensei:
MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY. It's the current trend in Japan right now
oh, thank you. at least now I know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere / Halima Abubakar Radiates In Eye-Catching Indian Inspired Accessories (Photos) / Rita Dominic Shares New Pictures From Music Meet Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.