Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What If We Have Been Looking At "419" From A Totally Wrong Viewpoint? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If We Have Been Looking At "419" From A Totally Wrong Viewpoint? (1389 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Buhari Is Totally Wrong / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Have Been Looking At "419" From A Totally Wrong Viewpoint? by oaroloye(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
Much noise is made over the so-called 419 fraud. People who defraud others of their money through the use of the internet. There are no new frauds; they always follow set patterns. One gets tired of them:

1. The Dictator's funds fraud: Our dictator has kicked the bucket, and I and I have access to millions of dollars.
50% can be yours, if you facilitate their transfer by making a small payment, and/or giving your bank account details,

2. You have won this lottery you did or did not enter for, to receive your million-dollar winnings will be all yours, if you facilitate their transfer by making a small payment, and/or giving your bank account details,

3. I am a Nigerian nymphomaniac (censored, censored, censored,) determined to sell myself into White Slavery, send me plane fare and I'm all yours,

4. My loved one (even my only own self,) is terminally ill, and I need you to cash this check for me to save their life,

5. As above, we need $thousands for a operation abroad,

There are probably others I haven't thought of.

This thought just hit me (if I had a dollar for every thought that hit me, I'd be vacationing in Tahiti right now- no, not that one!): WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY LOST BY FOREIGNERS IN "419" FRAUDS?

Only a very few of you readers would be just realizing the implications of this question.
Let me spell it out for the sake of those who are unfamiliar with Oyinbo Law-Enforcement and Military-Intelligence techniques and objectives.

Our 419 fraudsters congratulate themselves on how clever they are to defraud stupid White people of millions of Naira yearly. They cannot conceive of the possibility that the people giving them this money ARE PERFORMING A FRAUD ON THEM, AND NOT VICE-VERSA.

1. Our country is implicated as a headquarters of fraud in Africa.
2. Every bank used to receive the proceeds of fraud is implicated as an accomplice to fraud.
3. The unique signature of your server, desktop, laptop, and phone is implicated as a vehicle of fraud (Echelon).
4. The identity of every fraudster can be traced by simple operations, but is probably unimportant.

With the Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab CIA setup (the "well-dressed person" who put him on the plane has been positively identified as a CIA Agent, and the CIA HAS ADMITTED THIS) case, it should be crystal clear to anyone this side of a totally blind man, that NIGERIA IS THEIR TARGET.

5. The 419 fraudsters have SOLD OUR COUNTRY'S SOVEREIGNTY for dollars.
6. Our right to privacy and immunity from "unreasonable search & seizure" has been SUPERCEDED by the commission of unpoliced criminal fraud, and willful self-implication by banks.

Most of the people who gave up money to 419 fraud PROBABLY DO NOT EXIST.
This is a theory, but it is consistent with what I know about forked-tongue Oyinbo treachery.
For instance, several years ago in YAHOO! magazine, a case was trumpeted about a pedophile who thought he had been seducing a 9 year old girl for several months, found when he lured her for the meeting, that he had been chatting with a 40-plus FBI agent named "Bruce." Such utter government-sponsored joblessness on the part of the FBI is inconceivable to the average Nigerian. So long as the fraudsters get the money that they are after, they think that [i]they have won.[/i]

I think that what has actually been happening is that they have sold their country's honest reputation, for money set aside by Congress for that very purpose, and they are now getting ready to collect.
Re: What If We Have Been Looking At "419" From A Totally Wrong Viewpoint? by OneONYX: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2010
i can understand why a 40yr old FBI agent will chat undercover with a cradle-robber, but what I don't understand is why the american millitary intelligence or congress like you put it will want to tarnish Nigeria's image via 419? What's the connection?
PLEASE DON'T SAY OIL!
Re: What If We Have Been Looking At "419" From A Totally Wrong Viewpoint? by AjanleKoko: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2010
LOL.
This is funny. Another conspiracy theory.

The FBI didn't start out by baiting pedophiles just for the fun of it, they were trying to catch real pedophiles, which was how the baiting started. Same goes for scam-baiting, which is what you're talking about. Before scam-baiting, there were real scams. Real people were euchered out of their money.

Scam-baiting is an attempt to catch or trap scammers, and bust their extortion racket.
Re: What If We Have Been Looking At "419" From A Totally Wrong Viewpoint? by ScienceWatch: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
Much noise is made over the so-called 419 fraud. People who defraud others of their money through the use of the internet. There are no new frauds; they always follow set patterns. One gets tired of them:

1. The Dictator's funds fraud: Our dictator has kicked the bucket, and I and I have access to millions of dollars.
50% can be yours, if you facilitate their transfer by making a small payment, and/or giving your bank account details,

2. You have won this lottery you did or did not enter for, to receive your million-dollar winnings will be all yours, if you facilitate their transfer by making a small payment, and/or giving your bank account details,

3. I am a Nigerian nymphomaniac (censored, censored, censored,) determined to sell myself into White Slavery, send me plane fare and I'm all yours,

4. My loved one (even my only own self,) is terminally ill, and I need you to cash this check for me to save their life,

5. As above, we need $thousands for a operation abroad,

There are probably others I haven't thought of.
Mmmm ! Yes as usual you have missed the more important 419 scams. Add this to your list.

6) Scientology's founder promises wild sex-orgies on their church alter with up to five church girls and need 3,000usd cash per week to clean up L. Ron hubbards corrosive sperm. Donors can have a month free Scientology membership with free sex-orgies on the church alter
after hours.

7) Nagualism claims it is Non-Fiction and need 37,000usd cash to have it re-published as fiction. Foreign donors can watch the founder Carlos Castaneda have sex with all the cults young girls on the web for free.

cool For a only 300usd you can have sex with any young church girl after Carlos Castaneda had sex with her.

9) Buy a young 14yr old church girl from pastor Timothy Omotoso for a low 1500usd after he first had sex with them. Payment is made as a donation to his church.

(1) (Reply)

Yar Adua Crippled ! / Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] / Col. Lawal Gwadabe (rtd) Is Liar And An Opportunist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.