Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fresh Graduate Of (ESUT) Lost Her Life In A Fatal Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh Graduate Of (ESUT) Lost Her Life In A Fatal Accident (425 Views)

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Patience Ozokwor Visits Eucharia Anunobi Who Recently Lost Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Of (ESUT) Lost Her Life In A Fatal Accident by EbonyNaijaBlog: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Miss chineye roseline ude ,a 24 year old graduate of sociology from enugu state university (ESUT) lost her life in a fatal accident that occurred at akesan junction igando area while she was taking her I'll father to the hospital for medical attention wat a sad story of a beautiful young lady

Source:lindaikejiblog

Re: Fresh Graduate Of (ESUT) Lost Her Life In A Fatal Accident by IKEGOD21(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
So sad! RIP.

(1) (Reply)

It’s My Ugly And I Love It!” Ex-bbn Housemate Bisola Replies Trolls Calling Her / Nigerian Lady Allegedly Assaulted And Flogged With Cane By The Police In Rivers / Check Bobrisky Twerks For His Fans In New IG Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.