Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? (726 Views)

Has President Jonathan Improved The Economy Or Not? [find Out] (part 1) / President Yar'adua - 3 Years Remembrance / Is President Yar'adua Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by beknown(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
Nairalanders,

Is the President able to identify people? Can he remember his past? Does he recognise his wife? Has he lost memory?

Please read the linked article from California:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/141551
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by Kx: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
Do websites make money by posting newsssssssssssss?

Whats up with this american chronicle sef?
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by hakanai(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
i really think he has lost his memory,i know because the signs are there.Addressing BBC instead of NTA.speaking to his family when he should be sending a letter to the house of assembly.i do think he has forgotten who he is at the least!
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by oaroloye(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
I say that there is STRONGER AND STRONGER EVIDENCE that President Yar'Adua was being SURGICALLY MK-Ultra conditioned. How can you operate on a president, and none of his citizens are allowed to see him for four months?

Is this how First Lady STELLA OBASANJO was killed? In a totally non-crucial surgery?
LIPOSUCTION, for Christ's sake!
They tried to programme her to get information on her hubby- his account bank codes, or something- and couldn't reboot her brain, or something? Don't get me started on Michael Jackson! Classic MK-Ultra discrediting. They can spray LSD on something you touch (everybody looks for poison in food and drink) so you act stupid and weird.

Umaru Yar'Adua knew very well what happened to MKO- poisoned by the CIA- and Sanni Abacha- murdered by Mk-Ultra BETA (Sex-Conditioning) Drones, so he went to Saudi Arabia. Who, Michael Moore said in FAHRENHEIT 9/11, own 13% of America, and are totally in bed with them. He didn't want to go to America, so maybe America went to him? Sucks to be prez.
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by Theface200: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
what
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by Gekko(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
Unless anyone here has Turai on speed dial am i afraid you are all speculating.
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by vigasimple(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
Yes oo, since the 23rd November 2009. Medical analsysis of events will back that up, and his 'BBC radio hausa service interview' gave away the game.

He can give interview a day before raly against him, and he cannot pick up the phone and speak to his Foreign Minister or President Obama during the aftermath of Muttallab unsuccesful attempt at bombing Delta Airlines.

He is not even aware of anything around him. long brin dead ( for better use of medical terminology)

You can fool most people most of the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time. Even NASS finally got the joker the kitchen cabinet and Turai are playing and responded accordingly.
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by citizenY(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
Let us concentrate on how Jonathan will deliver.
Give this man a chance to concentrate on his treatment.
If he is not ready till this government expires, the matter don finish.
It is idle talk talking about Yar'adu'a.
Re: Has President Yar'adua Lost His Memory? by egift(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
So, so speculation!

(1) (Reply)

Washington Times Confirms 9/11 Inside Job / Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That Yaradua Is No More ? / Who Is Your Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.