Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

"Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates (13983 Views)

Ngige Escapes Mob Attack As Anambra APC Meeting Turns Violent / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries / Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Delegates across the four local government areas visited yesterday by Anambra frontline APC Aspirant Okonkwo have expressed satisfaction over his candidacy and personality ahead of the primary election slated to hold this weekend in Awka. The delegates from Ihiala, Ekwusigo and Nnewi North Local government areas came out in their numbers to receive and celebrate his presence sighting his humility and God fearing nature as strong weapons of advantage over other candidates.

Speaking at the one of the local government areas during the total take over tour, Prince Okonkwo said he is the only true and original APC Aspirant in the contest, tracing his membership to the historical formation of the party in 2013 ahead of the ‎2015 presidential election. He called on the delegates to ignore the antics of the other aspirants who just dabbled into the party recently claiming to have the capacity to buy off the delegates with money. According him " don't be tempted to sell your conscience because of money, it is time to use and dump them, they will offer money and even cars, just collect as much as you can but vote original APC Aspirant which is Prince Donatus Okonkwo"

The chairman and the youth leader of Ekwusigo local area in their individual responses commended  Okonkwo for his consistency and commitment  to the party, that statistics can show clearly that he remains the only original APC Aspirant in the race who will not betray the party and the people if he eventually emerges as the flag bearer come August 26th. They promised to rally around him during the primaries and beyond it as they have confident in his ability to carry them along and make meaning difference in the political exercise of the party to take over power from APGA with regards to his antecedent in governance. ‎

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2017
@alexreports

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:33am On Aug 22, 2017
More here

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by kaycexx(m): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Thought ''twas Pete Edochie
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Na the same people. angry

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by cantok(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
APC ko OPC ni

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked

There will be no elections in Anambra.
Nnamdi KANU has said that,
And the Igbos have agreed.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by millionboi(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
No Election in anambra

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by kicegg(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
kaycexx:
Thought ''twas Pete Edochie
Yul Edochie u mean

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by winkmart: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
They are all after our money
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by sniperr007(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by itiswellandwell: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmmmm. So so promise. Nigeria politicians way of life.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by KrisNonny1(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Make i dey look o
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Franco93: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Continue wasting your time and resources. Nsala day comes to mind

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by dennisworld1(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
him go still loose Alex. like make him dance Ipob dance.
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Integrityfarms(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2017
I will be in our yard in Awka on the election day, mourning our brothers massacred in ozubulu by fulani militia, while in the evening I wil take my nkwụ ọcha with a sumptuous akpụ and nsala soup, cos we are not doing any election.
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by marooh: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Okonkwo... garden egg and bottle water cannot solve Anambra issues

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by emmanuel4758(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Istandwithandyuba
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by jbreezy: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Bla bla bla sheep
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by TINALETC3(f): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
undecided a politician wl always remain a politician
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Nebuzaradan: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Enough of APC already...tired of all their everything

1 Like

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Kizyte(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
f
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by bonechamberlain(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Alex reports i can see u have been paid handsomely by APC in Anambra. continue your job, but Anambarians knows who to vote
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by HenryQuest(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
APC to win election in Anambra state? Hahahahaha. Abeg oga Okonkwo, just collect campaign campaign fund and move on with your life.
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by nnokwa042(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2017
EntMirror:
Na the same people. angry

Check my signature
so what is he offering his own supporters gworo or suya? undecided
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Nukualofa: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
You want a gubernatorial seat but you couldn't make any investment in Anambra state
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by policy12: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Another Looters loading...
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Lols I bin think say na No election una bin agree ? How far ?
Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by Nbote(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Integrityfarms:
I will be in our yard in Awka on the election day, mourning our brothers massacred in ozubulu by fulani militia, while in the evening I wil take my nkwụ ọcha with a sumptuous akpụ and nsala soup, cos we are not doing any election.

Who is d we?
Nwanne if u will not vote others will.. Are those ppl in d photos and in d primaries not Anambra ppl and igbos? If una like make una dey there sit down for house and allow APC chance APGA in d state den U'll suffer d same fate Imo state is suffering now but only worse..

2 Likes

Re: "Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates by BizBayo: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Make una govern am well....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom Would Lose 2019 Governorship Election If He Remains In APC- John Akperashi / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS / El-Rufai: Incompetent People In Government Reason For Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.