Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (33192 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Anstalk(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
The election conducted at Prof. Dora Akunyili Woman Development center saw 12 aspirants fiercely battle for the party's ticket.

The Chairman, APC Committee on Anambra governorship primary election, Alhaji Shettima, the chairman APC governors forum who presided the event ensured transparency of the process, with over 4000 votes cast from 12persons from each ward throughout the 21 local governments in the state which began with Aguata and ended with Uyi LGA,

Delegates who cast their ballots into the 12 boxes assembled for votes collection where accredited at the Alex Ekwueme square and driven down to the election venue where the tension was a high note.

During a mini press briefing with one of the aspirants, Sen. Andy Uba representing Anambra south at the National Assembly expressed satisfaction on the process, assuring the media that he was ready to work whoever prior to the announcement of the victor.

Sorting of the votes cast which observed absence of agents of two aspirants included unboxing of the ballot containers and spreading of ballot papers to respective aspirants' agents thumbed.

At the count which saw the votes scrambled by just 5 of the 12 aspirants, Dr Tony and Sen Andy Ubah who are members of the National assembly became major contenders until the count of the 7th ballot box where margin between both parties reaching 500 votes favoring the lower chamber aspirant.

Engr. Barth Nwibe, ends poll with 414 Votes at the All Progressives Congress - APC for Anambra State 2017 Gubernatorial Elections at Awka Anambra State State.

#Anambra2017

Tony Nwoye has been declared winner finally!

*Congratulations

Source http://anstalk.com/308-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Nwodosis(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Who cares? I belong to Ofe Nsala party on the 18th of November 2017. Who else is with me?

40 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by cantok(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
In Anambara APC's ticket is a ticket to nowhere.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by cantok(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who cares?
With this result, APGA cares and is the happiest party in IGBOLAND.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Nwodosis(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Who cares? I belong to Ofe Nsala house party on the 18th of November 2017. Who else is with me?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Anstalk(f): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Prince081: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
APGA have done very well in Anambra. We in Anambra will remain with APGA. The APGA government has paid salaries and pension as at when due while many states are struggling to pay salaries. The developmental strides via infrastructural development is tremendous. These being said, we don't want to gamble with the future of ndi-Anambra.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by tigeress2011: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Andy Uba...this is for you for all the money you wasted. Make sure you fulfill your promise to give more money to Ozubulu church killing victims if they need more financial help.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by okawanyi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Any objection!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Baawaa(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Congratulations to the winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ohammadike: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Obiano has done well. Salaries are paid and projects are executed. Only a fool would want an apc/ bubu government in my state

Willie Will Win.

55 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by LUGBE: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is of no use to Anambarians

We have decided kiss

21 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by naturalman: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Both Tony nwoye and Andy uba are criminals......
APGA is Anambra and Anambra is APGA

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by eyeview: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
I urge every anambra voter to vote apga come november. I will also urge the entire nation to give apga a chance.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by bakila: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
4000 and more votes displayed for Nwoye. Ofe Nsala peeps should invite Chidoka's supporters to that sit-in on a day Chidoka and Kanu will receive the political beating of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Mboi2: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
This means nothing to ndi Anambra.Anything from APC is dead on arrival in Anambra​ State. Ngige will explain to you better.
As for Tony Nwonye, don't bother waisting your energy again. You did this under PDP and lost, is it under APC you think you will win?

Sir Willie!! Carry Go!
Anambra adigo mma!

27 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Sprumbabafather: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please, who knows how to prepare a delicious ofe Nsala?

I need to feast my neighbours with ofe nsala on November 18th morning till night grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by okekecc1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Apga will win anambra state Gov election 2017

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi is our choice for governorship in anambra. PDP all the way!!!

Meanwhile I like tony nwoye a dogged politician.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by mexxmoney: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Arthur one thousand at work, money at work. Tony is just being fronted by Arthur Eze

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by RoyalUc(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Going through the comments here, I must confess that I'm proud of Anambra people. You are indeed special!
For tbose of us who wish to stay at home and enjoy their ofe nsala, please don't be selfish, I'll like to have a taste of your sumptuous, delicious meal. Since I don't take nku ocha nor any other alcoholic drink, I won't mind a chilled glass of wine.
I just hope it won't be akin to the porridge Jacob sold his birthright/blessing for?

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by jacyhelen(f): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
#No-Electoon Period!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by famology(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Right off tony nwonye nd get d shock of ur life on nov.18

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by o42austino(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
their will be election in Anambra ,it is between Apga and chidoka

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
For The Pigs Above, Crying Inside, I Still Remember, River State Being 100% Wiked 100%! APC Was Not Going Win to 1 polling Unit...... and useless chants by hate filled pigs of Biafra.....

Una go cry tears, when the winner would be announced! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
famology:
Right off tony nwonye nd get d shock of ur life on nov.18

Some people are too emotional when it comes to reading the political barometre ......they didnt learn in 2015, hence the current chest beating...

Tony Nwoye is going to give Obiano a run for his money!

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Am so happy.i knew him or senator uba would emerge victorious.although tony is fronted by prince arthur eze,i see him demolishing willie.anytime apc conducts a long drawn and transparent primaries,they go on to win the polls.we can see that in ondo,edo,kogi and even the 2015 presidential primaries.with uche ekwunife as running mate,apc have already won anaocha,njikoka and dunukofia her strongholds.up hon nwoye the incoming governor,up apc.down apga with their sham primaries.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Poor man. U go just waste ya money
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by burkingx(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by burkingx(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by boroju69(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
wow... kudos to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Edo APC Lawmakers Holding Parallel Session In An Undisclosed location / Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.