Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (96770 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wise woman should know that men are not domesticated.
She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

Any man who washes dishes at home is a sîssy.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.
She's the true reason for my absence.

Yimu*...is that the lie you feed yourself? Wired indeed. You berra wake up and smell the coffee. Men are doing housework and it doesn't make them sissys. As a bachelor, does he live like a pig?
I visited my friend/inlaw last week and i was inspired. He is a medical doctor and a bachelor. His fridge had different dishes for 2weeks..made by him.
His house is organized. He has a fiancee but the guy dey try. She visits often but he doesn't leave everything for her to do. He even thought her how to cook most soups. His mum brought him up well not those mums that make the girls do all the work and treat the boys like king and master.
Guy forget EGO. You just seem kinda lazy with an alibi or excuse to go with it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by bentuzene(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
joseph6071:
''I Traveled for Just one week and see what my
husband did to my kitchen, this is not Rice
But Maggots'' - Nigerian Woman Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYxBJ6OqTOk

What sorta man is that na?!

Who raised him?

I hate it when men disgrace themselves like this!

Anyway she should settle her home.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by aputel: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Any man that supports the thrash from this woman must be a intern husband. This is nonsense,posting how the kitchen looked like when you travelled. This is what you get when you put slay girls in the house. A woman with a complete brain will dare not expose this but clean the kitchen and the home immediately. Supposing after this expose if the man now refused to allow the woman to travel to anywhere again ,what would happen?
The woman is not only lousy but rude to the essence and basics of marriage .
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by molekoole(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Erm, photos of what your kitchen looked like b4 u travelled?
BTW, keep ur family issues to urself.. u gat no honour for your man.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by darlenese(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.

oh please spare the crap, a man cannot do simple chores because he had been working all day and u think women sit down and fold their hands all day abi?

you even suggested a female friend or help should have fill in the gap, in this 21st century, shebi u want the man go give them belle b4 the wife return,

that man in this story is a hell of a poo poo husband.
sorry I dnt have the right words for the man right now, he is just a poo poo husband

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by donnaD(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Make she just get ready,her in-laws must see this.must she disgrace her self this way??show of stupidity.she cud have also shown to us her husband's bedmatricks too.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Sall(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's is not an excuse for the husband to be this lazy and unclean. look how unkept the entire kitchen is, he is not considering his own health at all.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by molekoole(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
ImaIma1:

Yimu*...is that the lie to feed yourself? Wired indeed. You berra wake up and smell the coffee. Men are doing housework and it doesn't make them sissys. As a bachelor, does he live like a pig?
I visited my friend/inlaw last week and i was inspired. He is a medical doctor and a bachelor. His fridge had different dishes for 2weeks..made by him.
His house is organized. He has a fiancee but the guy dey try. She visits often but he doesn't leave everything for her to do. He even thought her how to cook most soups. His mum brought him up well not those mums that make the girls do all the work and treat the boys like king and master.
Guy forget EGO. You just seem kinda lazy with an alibi or excuse to go with it.
You go see wetyn u dey find. Be visiting hooked people up an dan
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by thesuave10(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
PaperLace:

Every time her father's house, don't you Nigerian men get tired of this threat?

PDPguy? Can you see why women call it their husband's house? They can be thrown out of there any day and anytime. I told you only the kitchen belongs to the wife.

Its Never a threat, it's always a fûcking promise. My foreign brothers will also do the same
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by sharpwriter(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa o

But the wife suppose know the man she married.

He is certainly a pig.

The first day I went to the house of one guy wooing me like forever, when I stepped Into his kitchen? It looked like a dustbin. Sink, fridge, so dirty with fungae growing in the fridge, yuck!
His room is another section of dustbin where faulty electronics, broken chairs, faulty lamps were bn kept. It was an eye sore. Only parlour neat.
I was like why are u storing all these dirts and faulty household items?
He said he find it hard to throw them away and he will do something about it.

I was like? U know what? If u want us to date? U. need to get this place cleaned up, before one week? He said hes very busy at work and will do it oneday.
I say one day ke!
That one day can take forever! Ok let's do it this way. I have a professional cleaner, she will come here and give your flat a turn over. U will see how neat your house will look afterwards, dont worry I will pay her. Just leave it to me

Guess what he said? He said please I shoudnt call her and I just want to control his life.
I was like wtf!
Me! Control your life?? This house is a dustbin! Can't u see? He no hear o

I just say abeg am done. No longer interested.

And if u see him with his sparkling jeep and impressive looks, a babe will think she's blessed having someone like him.

Total zero

I hate dirty men.

Ha! this one pass me o....that guy is stuck with uncleanliness; even sane people with rough rooms still lament to have them cleaned up. I fit say na the spirit of troll dey worry that guy. He psychologically has problem with cleanliness. He doesn't even wants the place cleaned up. Unbelievable!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Sall(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
freshinko:
this woman mumu is beyond comprehension. moreover, does she now expect me to fry beans? oloribuluku. don't go and clean ur house..

The woman is nor mumu at all put yourself in her shoe can you take that. For me no I can't. the guy no try at all.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by thesuave10(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
If the woman is around, ALL house chores are for her unless she's HEAVILY pregnant and REALLY sick. When she's not around for THAT LONG then he should take care of it. Anything other than this is unacceptable and stupid
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by iamxolomon(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
ur husband is a dirty dude

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Jman06(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
The worst is that the husband might not even be ''manly'' enough in the work front to bring home all the cash.
Only lazy men don't do domestic chores.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
maxiuc:
In my kitchen hmmm who's paying the house rent

Probably the husband wasn't sleeping at home

That house was also empty for one week you travel ur husband also traveled

That house was completely empty

Finally if my wife do this then her father's house is her next bus top

Your wife has only two options? Your or her father's house? Poor thing.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by TheeDetective: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
What a disgraceful and an untrained man bringing shame to all other men angry. How many seconds will it have taken him to watch the plate in the sink? undecided What happens if his wife suddenly becomes ill undecided does it mean he won't be able to assist her with chores? undecided. I wonder what will happen then. If he is this filthy and nonchalant about doing house chores, I wonder about his other aspects of cleanliness i.e his hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
sharpwriter:

Ha! this one pass me o....that guy is stuck with uncleanliness; even sane people with rough rooms still lament to have them cleaned up. I fit say na the spirit of troll dey worry that guy. He psychologically has problem with cleanliness. He doesn't even wants the place cleaned up. Unbelievable!!! shocked shocked shocked

Am telling you, I was so shocked!
And I only wanted to help him out, as he claims to be always busy at work.

And hes talking of : I want to control him. I shudnt touch anything. Really?

Smhhh!

I then realize why hes still single at 42, even with his supposedly impressive looks, good job and all that.

No civilzed woman would stand his dirty home.

Village people @work.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by sweethoney1234(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
useless man for a husband how can he be so dirty na devil him be.. because Bible say cleanliness is next to godliness. mtewww dirty man

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesuave10:

Its Never a threat, it's always a fûcking promise. My foreign brothers will also do the same

Romance section people _welcome.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by figure007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.i do not concur to this. ... As a matter of fact being a husband doesn't give you the reason to be dirty or suspend your brain.. . A man can't wash his plate you say? Then why do we call ourself an help meet for our spouse? We have Alot of man who cooks and even sweep the home with joy. ..ahhh. ..i do not concur to this abeggy

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Antina(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Op, why didn't u put 'Graphic Pic abi na Video'

Yuck!! Some guys naturally dirty. Infact most of them. tongue
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by rhames(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
joseph6071:
''I Traveled for Just one week and see what my
husband did to my kitchen, this is not Rice
But Maggots'' - Nigerian Woman Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYxBJ6OqTOk

My number one advise to prospective wives and husbands is: dont marry a spouse who cant cook or do domestic work and even be neat.period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by thesuave10(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Smhhh!

I then realize why hes still single at 42, even with his supposedly impressive looks, good job and all that.

Village people @work.

Stop saying crap, he might be single for many other more logical reasons undecided
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Gideongreat(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
I DUNNO UNDERSTAND HOW THE FTC GOT SO MANY LIKES FOR SIDING A DIRTY MAN.

A WOMAN LEAVES HOUSE FOR JUST A WEEK AND HE CANNOT WASH PLATES AND KEEP THE KITCHEN IN ORDER, AND SUM1 IS TAKING HIS SIDE.

THAT MEANS THIS NIGGA HAS NO BACHELORS LIFE. I GUESS HE BARELY EVEN COOKED OR ATE OUTSIDE. SMELLY THING

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by smemud(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
kennygee:
I will not open that video but is that what I think it is?

Maggots?

That is disgusting.

What kind of monster is she living with?
talk true, na 3mb remain for ur phone
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Antina(f): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gideongreat:
I DUNNO UNDERSTAND HOW THE FTC GOT SO MANY LIKES FOR SIDING A DIRTY MAN.

A WOMAN LEAVES HOUSE FOR JUST A WEEK AND HE CANNOT WASH PLATES AND KEEP THE KITCHEN IN ORDER, AND SUM1 IS TAKING HIS SIDE.

THAT MEANS THIS NIGGA HAS NO BACHELORS LIFE. I GUESS HE BARELY EVEN COOKED OR ATE OUTSIDE. SMELLY THING

Don't mind them, they are the type that wear boxer for 1 week or more.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Anijay1212(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Blecool:
This is disgusting... Some men are lazy but a sane human being should not do this. Just throw d plate away. Irrespective of ones gender, u shd be able to do house chores
No be she dey call am baby? Daris d result nah abi wetin u think.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by sharpwriter(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
alexialin:

Smhhh!

Village people @work.

Hmmmnnn....maybe he is codedly into money ritual tinz, who knows? angry
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by 9jatatafo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you were in the university I guess you washed your plates.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Fawklicant: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
And she had to come to social media to post a video? So she can embarrass the husband? Some people need common sense. Imagine if a man came on social media with such balderash, the kind of bashing he'll get? Women always misbehaving and playing the victim.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by thesuave10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
PaperLace:

Romance section people _welcome.

Thank you. We call out bullshît in whatever section we find ourselves in
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by carammel(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nawa o,where do some women get these type of men?
Shame on his mom for raising him woefully.
I bet the woman is the one bringing food home as well because a man that has a source of income will not be this dirty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.